Replies: 10250
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

• Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally 5 0 5 1

Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Started by Garraty_47, July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 14, 2024, 12:04:46 AMMedia is reporting this -

Trump Rally Shooter Identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks

https://nypost.com/2024/07/13/us-news/thomas-matthew-crooks-idd-as-gunman-who-shot-trump-during-pa-rally/

Apparently he was a White Aryan type:

The kind that you Trump supporters would least suspect eh? Especially  Lokmeer
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 14, 2024, 12:14:17 AMOne must never underestimate the resolve of one's opponents.

These Leftist vermin have no floor that they can't find an old broken elevator shaft to take them one floor even lower.

I think we all kinda knew in our inner hearts that "They" were gonna try something like this.  I also think than most all of us -- even the TDS dumbfucks -- never thought that it would come to something like this.

I'm glad I'm an old fuck, because this shit ain't gonna end well.

(I still ain't as old as Ancient TWAP or even the Iconic Ollie.)

Next move. another 200 million in campaign donations with a private security detail to augment the possibly compromised secret service

I know I got an easy 100 bucks on that.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

I cant even fucking believe a rooftop within 200 yards of Trump wasnt under constant surveillance.

Years ago, regarding the JFK assassination, I said they didnt have to do it themselves, they just had to leave open the window of opportunity and let some shitstain do all the work. I say kill the parents of this fucking shitstain too!

JOE

I remember when someone tried ta kill another Far Right Wing politician L okmeer:

George Wallace got shot in the back.

It was brutal eh?

Yer St Trump almost suffered the same fate.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 14, 2024, 12:24:24 AMI cant even fucking believe a rooftop within 200 yards of Trump wasnt under constant surveillance.

Years ago, regarding the JFK assassination, I said they didnt have to do it themselves, they just had to leave open the window of opportunity and let some shitstain do all the work. I say kill the parents of this fucking shitstain too!

But hes a White guy!

Caint do that!
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Lokmar

At 170 yards with a bolt action rifle, NO PROBLEMO!!!!

If this cunt used an AR, THAT may have well helped saved Trump too!

Biggie Smiles

No more open area rallies.

Trump, you don't need em.

Hell, you don't even need to campaign anymore as I don't think there's a soul in the first world who doesn't already know who you are.

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 14, 2024, 12:27:28 AMNo more open area rallies.

Trump, you don't need em.

Hell, you don't even need to campaign anymore as I don't think there's a soul in the first world who doesn't already know who you are.

If hes that 'popular' he oughta just stand behind bullet proof glass.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 14, 2024, 12:29:02 AMIf hes that 'popular' he oughta just stand behind bullet proof glass.

you ought to just put your face behind an oxygen proof plastic bag.

fuck off.
Winner Winner x 3 View List

Oerdin

A little strange.  Same picture but different name.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/13/us-news/thomas-matthew-crooks-idd-as-gunman-who-shot-trump-during-pa-rally/

Was "Mark Violets" not involved?  Was that the fake name he used to post on Antifa accounts?  Yet the pictures are obviously the same person. 

Oerdin

Quote from: JOE on July 14, 2024, 12:15:54 AMApparently he was a White Aryan type:

The kind that you Trump supporters would least suspect eh? Especially  Lokmeer

Are you really that stupid?  No, he was not anything of the sort.

Oerdin

Quote from: Lokmar on July 14, 2024, 12:26:09 AMAt 170 yards with a bolt action rifle, NO PROBLEMO!!!!

If this cunt used an AR, THAT may have well helped saved Trump too!

When I watched a video of the shooting the sound was very clearly an AR style rifle.  Definitely 5.56mm and the spy boy shooter missed at 400 feet so he obviously wasn't handy with a rifle.  Still, he got really close and that is a major fuck up.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List