Replies: 10250
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

• Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally 5 0 5 1

Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Started by Garraty_47, July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 13, 2024, 10:38:03 PMThis was a secret service failure of epic proportions

how do you let a man armed with a rifle take a high position less than 200 yards away?

something stinks to high heaven

I was thinking the same thing when I heard about the position of the shooter.

I also heard some witness, on BBC of all places, who says he saw the guy crawl up on the roof of the pole barn with a weapon.  Said he tried to alert the SS and cops around.

Interesting that the Overview snipers shot him dead after -- according to this witness -- five shots were fired by the sniper. 

Of course, now the shooter's dead.  How did he get within 200 yards on an elevated position without Overview spotting him?  Why, according to this witness, was there an apparent lag between the guy (the witness) jumping up and down and pointing at the guy bear crawling across the roof of the pole barn with a rifle and the Overview snipers taking him out?

Lot's of questions and no answers so far.

Winner Winner x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Reggie Essent

164 yards.

Looking at an aerial view of the locale with the shooters position and the stage.

This is absolutely a massive fuck up.

That's not that hard a shot, even with a .223, which we don't know yet.

Something smells ratty.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

Oerdin

Oliver the Second

Love Love x 1 View List

Oerdin

It is looking a little more solid but still not officially confirmed.

https://www.caclubindia.com/assets/mark-violets-antifa-trump-shooter/

Frequent Antifa rioters, registered Democrat, works for a local Democrat politicians election campaign, total soy boy beta cuck.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

My people still out there in the struggle are telling me the streets is straight blowing up with support for Gangsta Trump.

This finna be a LANDSLIDE homie  :crampe:
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Oerdin on July 13, 2024, 11:45:09 PMIt is looking a little more solid but still not officially confirmed.

https://www.caclubindia.com/assets/mark-violets-antifa-trump-shooter/

Frequent Antifa rioters, registered Democrat, works for a local Democrat politicians election campaign, total soy boy beta cuck.

Good find, Oerdin.  Still got the Bongino 72 hour rule going, of course, but I think the probability of the shooter being a vicious and scummy Leftist Shitbag is pretty much assured, but I'm still a bit worried about the failure of the Overview position of the Op.

Something is a bit sideways and weird.

Just sayin'.*

*Timestamped because I am Reggie Fucking Essent and none of you are. :)

Oliver the Second

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 13, 2024, 07:18:32 PM.22 caliber at 200 yards away?

In windy Pennsylvania?

yeah, that was an amateur

You'd have to aim about 2ft in the opposite direction of wind blow to hit him with that tiny piece of scrap. I can spit with more force.

I cant imagine using a semi auto for a shot like this. DUMB!!!!

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 13, 2024, 11:15:21 PM164 yards.

Looking at an aerial view of the locale with the shooters position and the stage.

This is absolutely a massive fuck up.

That's not that hard a shot, even with a .223, which we don't know yet.

Something smells ratty.

THATS A FUCKING PLOT!!!!!!

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 14, 2024, 12:00:38 AMMy people still out there in the struggle are telling me the streets is straight blowing up with support for Gangsta Trump.

This finna be a LANDSLIDE homie  :crampe:

One must never underestimate the resolve of one's opponents.

These Leftist vermin have no floor that they can't find an old broken elevator shaft to take them one floor even lower.

I think we all kinda knew in our inner hearts that "They" were gonna try something like this.  I also think than most all of us -- even the TDS dumbfucks -- never thought that it would come to something like this.

I'm glad I'm an old fuck, because this shit ain't gonna end well.

(I still ain't as old as Ancient TWAP or even the Iconic Ollie.)
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List