Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally 5 0 5 1

Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Started by Garraty_47, July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 13, 2024, 08:06:49 PMI'll have to imagine it because I'm not going to read it.

:dontknow:

Ignore list FTW!

I don't blame you. They won't be saying anything they haven't said nearly a million times already
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 13, 2024, 08:06:49 PMI'll have to imagine it because I'm not going to read it.

:dontknow:

Ignore list FTW!

I rode over to take a look a while ago.  I don't have the sign-ins for there on this computer, but I wouldn't have poasted anyway.  The initial reactions of the usual TDS suspects was the usual venom and hate.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 13, 2024, 08:20:36 PMI rode over to take a look a while ago.  I don't have the sign-ins for there on this computer, but I wouldn't have poasted anyway.  The initial reactions of the usual TDS suspects was the usual venom and hate.

Without even looking I can tell you what they'd say.

If he had died they'd be cheering like the lowlife vermin they are. Since he didn't die they're going to have to go with a false flag premise so as to protect their fellow Antifa vermin.

i'm pretty sure I am spot on and will probably engage a proxy later to see for myself how well I did at assessing these predictable losers.

Erica Mena

Yeah don't bring their shit here. My self control is almost at zero ATM
Agree Agree x 2 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Just remember kids

The side that claims their candidate got 81 million votes last time around and has done tremendous things for the country since then feels they have to assassinate his opponent today. AFTER a series of unprecedented lawfare.

let that sink in
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Oliver the Second

That's fire That's fire x 2 View List

Reggie Essent

Good Fucking Lord!

I just heard some news cunt on CBS say that Trump's statement "didn't call for lowering the tempurture" and "didn't call for his supporters not to retaliate."

WTF?  The man just survived an assassination attempt and this cunt thinks he's supposed to tell people not to retaliate against TDS cunts like her?

Winner Winner x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 13, 2024, 09:14:03 PMGood Fucking Lord!

I just heard some news cunt on CBS say that Trump's statement "didn't call for lowering the tempurture" and "didn't call for his supporters not to retaliate."

WTF?  The man just survived an assassination attempt and this cunt thinks he's supposed to tell people not to retaliate against TDS cunts like her?

this is what we are dealing with

3 days from now the headlines will be that Trump incited violence against himself and that he is not fit for office with an injury to his ear

25th amendment and all that.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 13, 2024, 09:20:15 PMthis is what we are dealing with

3 days from now the headlines will be that Trump incited violence against himself and that he is not fit for office with an injury to his ear

25th amendment and all that.

They're already spinning it that it's "Trump's rhetoric" that led to this.

Huh?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 13, 2024, 09:22:30 PMThey're already spinning it that it's "Trump's rhetoric" that led to this.

Huh?

Right.. because all the venom and hate the dems have been spewing has nothing to do with it

Reggie Essent

Now we're hearing it was an "AR-style" rifle.  Gotta set up the guns are bad thingie.

Oliver the Second

Watch them start using this to push gun control  :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

This was a secret service failure of epic proportions

how do you let a man armed with a rifle take a high position less than 200 yards away?

something stinks to high heaven
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List