Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Prostitution

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2014, 01:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"F...CC's response is typical of a western white woman who has been to Asia and realized she is completely out of the competition......
Picking a fight to protect yourself I see. Not a good plan.

You & Wave make that up toward justification of preferring and obtaining"little girl" types ... for cheap.

Seeing as you 2 brought up the subject of white "real" women in parts of Asia where the "little girt type"  trade exists, you are fair game for some reality .. (yes, a few of them might be of age but the requirement is to LOOK very young)

1. Funny you would try that on for size when us white hags "over there" are constantly inundated with local paramours selling their souls trying to get with a prized white woman ...and  especially a blonde ... and extra-especially with "woman tits". "Just let me touch. please"

2. Same for "real" expats who actually work there ... those not there for the local little girl type ... dying to get with a real woman for all the above ^ reasons

3. And that doesn't even get into the local females enamored toward white women ... real women ... often unafraid to approach and ask if they can touch real tits. A few proposed  freebee threesomes with us if she could play with moi. A couple suggested a group special treat for their local hubbies.

As to whether we ever took advantage of such situations, you will have to guess. You post does not deserve intimate details.

It turned out to be a white woman's paradise .. although a often bit embarrassing when approached a bit too openly in public

Nice try mate- but no cigar for you!! ..... After that miserable fail, you can now try another tac

QuoteWhatever you do, do not let your old man go to Asia.
Fail again. 4 1/2 years over there, 3 in Angeles City area and guess who I flew back home with?

All other real women we knew all returned with the date they came with  ... having had a great time over there ... and with many funny "tails" to tell of guys chasing little girl types and getting themselves into well deserved difficulties

You girl chasers are really on a loosing streak

When you can tout serious detailed propositions from locals at the level of General or Senator, get back to me   ac_smile

My Daddy has paid for sex and companionship both here and in Asia. One thing I know is they have always been East Asian and no they were children.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Of all the Western male expats I met in Asia, the ones that really rubbed me the wrong way were ESLer's. They are the white trash of the expat world. Successful expats like OL would not give those losers the time o day. I know of an expat club in She Kou part of Shenzhen that has one golden rule...NO English teachers are allowed to join. I suspect that Wavy Davy is part of that lower class ESL/small business owner.

thanks for the vote of confidence princess...and yes english teachers are generally considered the lowest of the low in Asia.....no money, no future and no chance.....Canadians and Australians have the worst reputation for causing trouble.....they take the same bad attitude with them there that they exhibit here and it is pretty embarrassing to watch.......drunk, rowdy, loudmouth, low class dorks...... :howdy:

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"and believe me it is not just about sex....that you can get any where

I told ya, folks!

If hiring 1,000+ prostitutes isn't about sex, what could it be about?

It's about being able to control women.

Quote from: "Obvious Li"CC's response is typical of a western white woman who has been to Asia and realized she is completely out of the competition
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Once you have been with women in Asia you really can't go back to white women.

I hate to break this to you two, but Asian prostitutes aren't like Asian women. They're not fawning over you and treating you like wannabe kings because they like you or you deserve it. They're prostitutes. They treat you that way only because of your money. The average Asian woman would want nothing to do with a couple of typical johns.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"[

You don't know that unless you happen to know men like my Daddy personally. That's a silly accusation to make. I have been in KTV's in China where men in other rooms are bring in girls to pour drinks, dance with them, talk to them, but no sex.

cc

QuoteCanadians and Australians have the worst reputation for causing trouble.....they take the same bad attitude with them there that they exhibit here and it is pretty embarrassing to watch.......drunk, rowdy, loudmouth, low class dorks
Bingo!! That's what we saw up close ..... not a pretty site ... lots of Euros & Yanks, too but Aussies are the worse I admit.

Some mature males go for real and mature women ... No doubt that is you. The grown up  males do not frequent the girly areas that draw  those never-grown-up clowns like a magnet
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"You don't know that unless you happen to know men like my Daddy personally. That's a silly accusation to make. I have been in KTV's in China where men in other rooms are bring in girls to pour drinks, dance with them, talk to them, but no sex.
Have experienced those places when with hubby on business. They were initially shy for me to enter, but soon got over it when they saw that I was good fun to party with

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Shen Li"You don't know that unless you happen to know men like my Daddy personally. That's a silly accusation to make. I have been in KTV's in China where men in other rooms are bring in girls to pour drinks, dance with them, talk to them, but no sex.
Have experienced those places when with hubby on business. They were initially shy for me to enter, but soon got over it when they saw that I was good fun to party with

They exist here in Canada too CC. Both clients and employees are almost exclusively East Asian.

Anonymous

I forgot to mention that my Mommy has said that when she was still with my Daddy she would prefer he go to a prostitute/KTV than have an affair. He ended doing the latter which is why they have separated. ac_crying

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Ditto. Never nice to have on'e parents part

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"and believe me it is not just about sex....that you can get any where

I told ya, folks!

Quote from: "Obvious Li"CC's response is typical of a western white woman who has been to Asia and realized she is completely out of the competition
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Once you have been with women in Asia you really can't go back to white women.

I hate to break this to you two, but Asian prostitutes aren't like Asian women. They're not fawning over you and treating you like wannabe kings because they like you or you deserve it. They're prostitutes. They treat you that way only because of your money. The average Asian woman would want nothing to do with a couple of typical johns.

Homy...you should come along as my wingman.....women throw themselves at me constantly.....they fight just to be near me......to experience the power......all ages.......i promise i'll share next time i go........ ac_dance  acc_devil

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Obvious Li"I have been around guys all my life..... thousands/millions/billions ???...and i have never met one...not a single one...who ever stated/intimated/declared/or confessed out loud that they were satisfied with their sex life once they were married...not one.....except Homy...but he is registered troll so i don't believe anything he says..... ac_lmfao

OL, I don't think all men are this way. I have many men in my family, uncles especially, and cousins. I do not have an uncle who would do this, nor a cousin who would do the same. All the men in my family are devoted to their wives and children and are never apart from them. They all travel together, never apart. They are not perfect but they would never consider paying for sex. They don't spend money like that. In addition, you can only speak for the men you have met and I'm sure you have not met ALL men.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"I have been around guys all my life..... thousands/millions/billions ???...and i have never met one...not a single one...who ever stated/intimated/declared/or confessed out loud that they were satisfied with their sex life once they were married...not one.....except Homy...but he is registered troll so i don't believe anything he says..... ac_lmfao

OL, I don't think all men are this way. I have many men in my family, uncles especially, and cousins. I do not have an uncle who would do this, nor a cousin who would do the same. All the men in my family are devoted to their wives and children and are never apart from them. They all travel together, never apart. They are not perfect but they would never consider paying for sex. They don't spend money like that. In addition, you can only speak for the men you have met and I'm sure you have not met ALL men.

I know men like that too, but monogamy is not for every guy.

@realAzhyaAryola

There's been many studies on that. Monogamy is not for all, men and women, studies have shown. It may be abnormal but it is possible.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"There's been many studies on that. Monogamy is not for all, men and women, studies have shown. It may be abnormal but it is possible.

It's possible if you make an effort and really want it. You have to really want it though.