Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Prostitution

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2014, 01:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"I have been around guys all my life..... thousands/millions/billions ???...and i have never met one...not a single one...who ever stated/intimated/declared/or confessed out loud that they were satisfied with their sex life once they were married...not one.....except Homy...but he is registered troll so i don't believe anything he says..... ac_lmfao

OL, I don't think all men are this way. I have many men in my family, uncles especially, and cousins. I do not have an uncle who would do this, nor a cousin who would do the same. All the men in my family are devoted to their wives and children and are never apart from them. They all travel together, never apart. They are not perfect but they would never consider paying for sex. They don't spend money like that. In addition, you can only speak for the men you have met and I'm sure you have not met ALL men.

I don't think OL really means ALL men Azhya. Prolly just trying to troll Romero a little bit.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"I have been around guys all my life..... thousands/millions/billions ???...and i have never met one...not a single one...who ever stated/intimated/declared/or confessed out loud that they were satisfied with their sex life once they were married...not one.....except Homy...but he is registered troll so i don't believe anything he says..... ac_lmfao

OL, I don't think all men are this way. I have many men in my family, uncles especially, and cousins. I do not have an uncle who would do this, nor a cousin who would do the same. All the men in my family are devoted to their wives and children and are never apart from them. They all travel together, never apart. They are not perfect but they would never consider paying for sex. They don't spend money like that. In addition, you can only speak for the men you have met and I'm sure you have not met ALL men.

hey asia....i'm sure there are exceptions.....i didn't say every man i know cheats..i said i never ever heard a man say he was satisfied with his sex life once he was married...and trolling Homero aside, i have never heard anyone say they were...... ac_angel

Anonymous

I do not have any male relatives who would do this either Azhya Aryola.

Anonymous

I was reading a thread in the Pink Heat forum when I caught this one by Obvious Li.

Quoteyou are witnessing three entirely predicable phenomenon.....

1. reverse racism.....if i was a black NBA player i would be lauded as a player and cool dude..these chicks would be clamoring for my phone number.

2. insecure female defense mechanisms kicking in.....they look in the mirror and see the slippery slope ....what about my husband???...am i really sure??? am i next ??? maybe the tramp stamp doesn't work ???

3. morality judgement day......people with a twinge of conscience convinced they have found someone whose sin is greater than theirs.......and looking for a stone to cast.....

a clinical study of the human condition

In reading that thread I am seeing a lot of number three mostly from Inked Angel and Romero.  acc_angry

Romero

There are more posters than just Inked Angel and I in that thread telling Obvious Li he's wrong for what he's done. There are more posters in this thread telling him he's wrong.

Why the heck would we tell him otherwise? He's put lives at risk. Not just a few, but a thousand.

Quote from: "Munday"and i can categorically state i never have infected anyone with anything..not even a cold as far as i know

He needs to be told. He's assuming he has magic protection and hasn't passed along any STDs. I kinda doubt he's checked back with all those sex workers to make sure. Even then, there are the pregnancies. With 1,000+ women there must have been at least a couple of dozen of them.

Of course there's the sex trade itself. Most of these sex workers are trafficked, exploited and abused. Many of his were likely underage. It's not like he ever bothered to check their nonexistent ID.

Haha, you're angry with me for telling him what's wrong is wrong. Too bad! It is wrong. He should at least be using condoms and I think you'd agree.

Anonymous

^IA is no better than OL if she is fooling around with a married man while in a relationship. Does she know the sexual history of every woman Sox has been with? Did she ask for the ID's of every woman Sox has ever been with? Do you ask for the ID's of every woman you have been with? How do you know they have never had unprotected sex in the past? How do you know they have never had sex with an underage boy? Some female teachers seem to have a sick fetish for teen boys. How do you know they have never had sex with a boy that has been trafficked? How do you know they have never had sex with a teen girl that has been trafficeked?

What he is doing is not all that different from what people that criticize him are doing. The people that judge have a closet full of skeletons themselves.

cc

2 posts up ^

LOL, an atheist has proven there is a god .... and it is he
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"There are more posters than just Inked Angel and I in that thread telling Obvious Li he's wrong for what he's done. There are more posters in this thread telling him he's wrong.

Why the heck would we tell him otherwise? He's put lives at risk. Not just a few, but a thousand.

Quote from: "Munday"and i can categorically state i never have infected anyone with anything..not even a cold as far as i know

He needs to be told. He's assuming he has magic protection and hasn't passed along any STDs. I kinda doubt he's checked back with all those sex workers to make sure. Even then, there are the pregnancies. With 1,000+ women there must have been at least a couple of dozen of them.

Of course there's the sex trade itself. Most of these sex workers are trafficked, exploited and abused. Many of his were likely underage. It's not like he ever bothered to check their nonexistent ID.

Haha, you're angry with me for telling him what's wrong is wrong. Too bad! It is wrong. He should at least be using condoms and I think you'd agree.

i appreciate your concern homy....but really..i think i got this under control......lololol ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"2 posts up ^

I admit, I would really have an issue with my man doing that(or having an affair), but the self-righteousness from hypocrites bothers me even more.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"^IA is no better than OL if she is fooling around with a married man while in a relationship. Does she know the sexual history of every woman Sox has been with? Did she ask for the ID's of every woman Sox has ever been with? Do you ask for the ID's of every woman you have been with? How do you know they have never had unprotected sex in the past? How do you know they have never had sex with an underage boy? Some female teachers seem to have a sick fetish for teen boys. How do you know they have never had sex with a boy that has been trafficked? How do you know they have never had sex with a teen girl that has been trafficeked?

What he is doing is not all that different from what people that criticize him are doing. The people that judge have a closet full of skeletons themselves.

She never had sex with Sox.  They have never met face to face.  It was a different guy but she'll deny it because she's a liar.

That's why I keep saying that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"2 posts up ^

I admit, I would really have an issue with my man doing that(or having an affair), but the self-righteousness from hypocrites bothers me even more.

Same.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^IA is no better than OL if she is fooling around with a married man while in a relationship. Does she know the sexual history of every woman Sox has been with? Did she ask for the ID's of every woman Sox has ever been with? Do you ask for the ID's of every woman you have been with? How do you know they have never had unprotected sex in the past? How do you know they have never had sex with an underage boy? Some female teachers seem to have a sick fetish for teen boys. How do you know they have never had sex with a boy that has been trafficked? How do you know they have never had sex with a teen girl that has been trafficeked?

She never had sex with Sox.  They have never met face to face.  It was a different guy but she'll deny it because she's a liar.

That's why I keep saying that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

OK, OK, I didn't know any of this. I read a post in that thread(and in others) about a relationship she had with someone from the forums and I thought it was Sox.

Anyway, she is being very judgemental when she's not much better herself. Fuck, Fash is not as judgemental as that and she actually does walk the talk.

RW

She had an online relationship with Socks.  

I think she's being judgmental considering her past.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She had an online relationship with Socks.  

I think she's being judgmental considering her past.

Yep, it would seem you and I are pretty much lockstep on this.

RW

I'd rather hear people's stories than judge them for telling them.
Beware of Gaslighters!