Replies: 10334
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:11:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Kameltoe Harris 5 0 5 1

Kameltoe Harris

Started by Herman, July 22, 2024, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

amala Harris' left-wing propaganda tools, like being labeled a "brat" to secure votes in the 2024 presidential election, might be reflecting well in the polls — but it may not be working as well as we're all being told.

Specifically regarding the black vote.

In a recent New York Times/Siena poll, it shows Kamala losing five points among black voters to Trump.

And this was reflected perfectly in a recent MSNBC segment.

"How many of you know a black man who has expressed to you that they're committed to voting for Donald Trump?" an MSNBC reporter asked a panel of black, male voters.

All four of the men on the panel raised their hands.

"For the brothers who have told you that, or said that to you, has the emergence of Kamala Harris changed that for those brothers?" he asked before all four men shook their heads and said no.

Keith Malinak and Pat Gray of "Pat Gray Unleashed" are thoroughly entertained.

"It seems like things didn't go as planned," Gray comments.

"He had two questions there, and both of them backfired brilliantly," Malinak laughs.

While Harris might not be doing as well with black voters as she planned, that's not stopping her from trying extremely hard to get them back — which she made clear when she held a rally in Atlanta, Georgia, where Megan Thee Stallion twerked on stage.

"Kamala spoke after, and people were leaving," Malinak explains, adding, "If you're the Kamala people, you put Kamala out there first. 'You stick around for that speech, then we'll give you the free concert.'"

caskur

Quote from: DKG on August 04, 2024, 11:38:33 AMShe is a descendent of slave owners on her father's side.

Every culture kept slaves... every single one.

There is slavery going on right now. One married Indian couple in Australia was jailed for keeping an older Indian woman as a slave.

Kamala apparently kept people in jail longer for their free labour. So she still believes in slavery.

I should go and see if I can google more information about that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Brent

Quote from: caskur on August 04, 2024, 01:01:42 PMEvery culture kept slaves... every single one.

There is slavery going on right now. One married Indian couple in Australia was jailed for keeping an older Indian woman as a slave.

Kamala apparently kept people in jail longer for their free labour. So she still believes in slavery.

I should go and see if I can google more information about that.
Americans are so ignorant. They think their country is the only country in the world where slavery was legal and accepted. :crazy:

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on August 04, 2024, 01:26:52 PMAmericans are so ignorant. They think their country is the only country in the world where slavery was legal and accepted. :crazy:

We've been clobbered with racial guilt for decades. Why the fuck do you think the TV commercials are full of mixed up families with hardly any white dudes. The norm now is when showing a white woman, she has a black husband.

I personally refuse to give two fucks about slavery.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on August 04, 2024, 01:30:58 PMWe've been clobbered with racial guilt for decades. Why the fuck do you think the TV commercials are full of mixed up families with hardly any white dudes. The norm now is when showing a white woman, she has a black husband.

Slavery was universally accepted and still is in some places in the world. Nobody should feel guilty about socially accepted norms two centuries ago.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Brent on August 04, 2024, 01:26:52 PMAmericans are so ignorant. They think their country is the only country in the world where slavery was legal and accepted. :crazy:

Yeah I know.... their education is bad and their knowledge on geography is shocking.

But they have built a phenomenal country just the same.

Winner Winner x 2 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Brent

Quote from: caskur on August 04, 2024, 01:39:36 PMYeah I know.... their education is bad and their knowledge on geography is shocking.

But they have built a phenomenal country just the same.

It blows my mind their ignorance about things that are basic knowledge in other developed countries. Which is strange considering the accomplishments of their country.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on August 04, 2024, 01:30:58 PMWe've been clobbered with racial guilt for decades. Why the fuck do you think the TV commercials are full of mixed up families with hardly any white dudes. The norm now is when showing a white woman, she has a black husband.

If I told you what abos used to do, full blood abos that is, you most likely would think I was insane. In Fact, knowing what I know I could be killed for real.

They call their corroboree, secret men's business... initiation rights don't just get their chests cut but they perform whistle cocking, circumcision on 13 years old boys and rape them... this only happens on full bloods that I know of. The boys run away when initiation is coming up  but there is no where to go.

And how I know about secret men's business is a friend of ours worked as an orderlie, an ambulance driver at Alice Springs in the 1980s... so when you work in hospitals you are on the front line to all the evil initiation carryings on.

They also practiced cannibalism and they killed one child from a pair of twins. They often killed babies because they couldn't really feed everyone. And if someone dies they pick a person to blame and then murder them. They don't believe someone dies from natural causes. They are very superstitious and stupid..

but naturally modern people have more knowledge and if you have one as a friend they make good friends..... on the otherhand, if they get drunk they'll bash you over the head with a beer bottle for no reason.

Informative Informative x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Megan the Stallion twerks for Harris....

:D

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on August 04, 2024, 02:42:32 PMMegan the Stallion twerks for Harris....
I like it when you twerk for me buttercup.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Kameltoe's entire platforM: I am supposedly coloured and I have a vagina.

Herman

caskur

Quote from: Herman on August 04, 2024, 04:25:31 PMhttps://rumble.com/v59gec5-cnn-questions-kamala-harris-race-you-have-to-see-this.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Odins%20Men

Her mother was from British India so if that is true (because I looked it up), then her mother was probably Anglo-Indian.... her father bi-racial... more white than black... it's fair to say Kamala is tri-racial... let's go with that.
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on August 04, 2024, 04:43:05 PMHer mother was from British India so if that is true (because I looked it up), then her mother was probably Anglo-Indian.... her father bi-racial... more white than black... it's fair to say Kamala is tri-racial... let's go with that.

Let's just go with Proggie Filth Leftist.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List