Replies: 10334
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:11:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Kameltoe Harris 5 0 5 1

Kameltoe Harris

Started by Herman, July 22, 2024, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

I read from Chinese netizens last night that some Democratic senators have advised the Harris campaign NOT to release a pary platform until after they win the election. It was backed up with legit links.

Do you fucking believe that? She was installed as leader of her party. She doesn't give interviews or take questions. Now some people advising her don't think the people even have the right to know what they are voting for.

The CCP lets Chinese know what they plan to do each year and what they hope to do for the next five years. The governing PAP here in Singapore keeps Singaporeans informed all the time with detailed plans. Elections in Singapore are referendums on platforms ffs.

North America is getting more marxist all the time. Crazy people are running the asylum.

DKG

Quote from: Shen Li on August 17, 2024, 09:56:24 PMI read from Chinese netizens last night that some Democratic senators have advised the Harris campaign NOT to release a pary platform until after they win the election. It was backed up with legit links.

Do you fucking believe that? She was installed as leader of her party. She doesn't give interviews or take questions. Now some people advising her don't think the people even have the right to know what they are voting for.

The CCP lets Chinese know what they plan to do each year and what they hope to do for the next five years. The governing PAP here in Singapore keeps Singaporeans informed all the time with detailed plans. Elections in Singapore are referendums on platforms ffs.

North America is getting more marxist all the time. Crazy people are running the asylum.
All the big Dem donors want Harris to say as little as possible until after the white house has been won for the blue side. It's the same strategy they used for Biden in 2016 and this year.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

When asked about ten different aspects of Harris's public record — on issues as varied as her sponsorship of the Green New Deal, abolishing ICE, and eliminating private health insurance — between 71% and 86% of these Democrats and Independents said they either had not heard of Harris's position or were unsure.

When these voters were asked about where they got most of their news about political elections and candidates, by far the top answers were broadcast television (ABC, CBS and NBC) or cable news (such as CNN and MSNBC). This suggests that the knowledge gaps found by our poll reveal a failure of these outlets to report on radical positions once (and perhaps currently) supported by the now-Democratic nominee for President.

In fact, a detailed Media Research Center examination of ABC, CBS and NBC evening news coverage in the three weeks since Harris became the leading Democratic candidate (July 21 to August 10) shows eight of these ten issues received ZERO attention from these newscasts, while two others received only minor coverage.

This poll was conducted for the Media Research Center by McLaughlin & Associates between August 2 and August 5. The survey consisted of 1,200 people — 800 registered Democrats plus 400 Independents who reported voting for Joe Biden in 2020. Each was asked about where they typically received their political news, as well as their familiarity with a list of left-wing positions taken by Harris.

Herman

Herman

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on August 18, 2024, 08:37:45 PM

]
How can anybody vote for a candidate that doesn't have policies. This is so fukt up.

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Herman

MrNiceGuy

The upcoming debate will be very important; if not a, make or break for either candidate.

If Trump wants to win, he needs to hammer Kamala on how she is the same as Bidenomics and then paint the American voter a much better vision going forward than the shitty prices we have now.

James Carville way back in 1992 said it best, "It's the economy, stupid."

Bush Sr famously said no new taxes then was hammered by democrats for raising taxes (when they backed it) even though raising taxes IS THE ONLY FUCKING TOOL IN A LIBS TOOLBOX.

Blame the other side for what you, yourself do.

Trump needs to ask Kamala, if remain in Mexico doesn't work why did Biden keep it for a while?

If all are created equal according to Jefferson's declaration of independence, then why are we allowing the creation of second class citizens in this open border policy bullshit? (Some will argue with me about, they are getting benefits & taking jobs... the greater argument to be made is by allowing them in illegally we are directly responsible for the creation of a second class human being... which in itself is the bigger horseshit, the bigger affront to existential existence... as the progressive mind crow flies. They claim to care more.  Then care about not letting illegal immigrants be subhumans.  Yeah.  That would be fucking swell, amirite?  Better arguments make themselves, if you let them.

If my trade tariffs didn't work, why did Biden still keep using them?

If my 39% corp tax cut to 21% was so egregious,  then why are you thinking of raising it to ONLY 28%?  Because you won't admit 39% was BULLSHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?  Boom. Mic drop Trump moment.

If abortion should be fed law, why didn't Obama and an all Dem congress codify it as fed law instead of mandating teenagers with no insurance on McDonald's income to pay a tax penalty when they didn't have nor need an insurance policy when they can't fucking afford it via and/or a la obamacare?

Obama was against gay marriage before he was for it. Nevermind.

My point is thus...

The FED gov't has bigger fish to fry for citizenry than whether they can clothes hanger a fetus because a couple fucked without a condom present.  THINK... FOR A MOMENT... ABOUT THE B I G G E R PICTURE.

E C O N O M Y

If no tax on tips is my idea why did you fucking steal it, hussy wench?

If Israel makes concessions and Hamas never does and Hamas rules Palestine because Palestinians voted for them, why should we give a fuck about people who vote for terrorists as reps?

So I went off rail a bit...

But policy beats pedantic.  That's my message.

Trump needs to steer away from Kamala is dumb & ugly or he will fail.  Kamala needs to steer away from Trump is a fat, dumb, nazi insurrectionist or she will fail.

"It's the economy, stupid." ~ James Carville

Why did conservative Mary Matalin marry liberal James Carville?

Because he is cogent.

Trump must be cogent.

In order to win in life or any argument, you must cut through the bullshit surrounding.

The art is worth more than the frame.

Give credit to whomever framed the art, but never forget the reason the art within the frame was worthy of framing.

Art & arguments are part & parcel of humanity as they both cut a very fine dissection between connection with agreement & severence.

Art & politics are subjective.

Subjective is personal feelings, tastes or opinions.

Nothing hits closer to home than economics.

My opinion as a lib is the dow is record high but so are grocery prices, sigh.

My tastes in avocados are refined and the price of them is bullshit, sigh.

My opinion is Trump is a felon because a court said so, yeah so was the central park 5.

Get a fucking clue.

Speak the Lib language.  Speaking truth to power means facing off against the biggest power of all.  The very same gov't you trust with absolving all debtors of their student loans.

GOBSMACKED.

Windshield meet bug.  Full circle of life moment.  MCC.

Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

JOE

I think the USA & other nations (like Canada)should raise taxes SELECTIVELY while offering tax cuts to businesses who create long term employment, invest in technology and infrastructure for their local economies. Or tax cuts if they provide housing for their employees. I'm all for tax cuts for corporations as long as they give something back. But if they raise taxes on them then everyone including the middle class had to pay more.

Evidently with high debt levels everywhere Most countries are living dangerously beyond their means & promising a an unsustainable future.

Governments around the world should tighten their belts and reduce the debt.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on August 20, 2024, 03:35:57 PMI think the USA & other nations (like Canada)should raise taxes SELECTIVELY while offering tax cuts to businesses who create long term employment, invest in technology and infrastructure for their local economies. Or tax cuts if they provide housing for their employees. I'm all for tax cuts for corporations as long as they give something back. But if they raise taxes on them then everyone including the middle class had to pay more.

Evidently with high debt levels everywhere Most countries are living dangerously beyond their means & promising a an unsustainable future.

Governments around the world should tighten their belts and reduce the debt.
Jo Jo, I think you should stick to being a good lay.

I pay the taxes, not you. Nobody wants to pay more to greedy governments.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: JOE on August 20, 2024, 03:35:57 PMGovernments around the world should tighten their belts and reduce the debt.

A lot of them are by sending their excess population to us so they don't have to pay for them anymore.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 20, 2024, 05:39:45 PMA lot of them are by sending their excess population to us so they don't have to pay for them anymore.
Send us your your insane, your criminals, your jihadists, your lazy bums looking for free rent and food stamps.

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 20, 2024, 05:39:45 PMA lot of them are by sending their excess population to us so they don't have to pay for them anymore.

That too avatar_Oliver the Second

I think Canada and the USA should revoke the Citizenship by Birthrite clause because it's being abused so much.

I believe both the UK & Australia did.

Merely landing on the soil (and illegally) should not automatically grant citizenship to a new born child of migrants.
Agree Agree x 1 View List