Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Kameltoe Harris 5 0 5 1

Kameltoe Harris

Started by Herman, July 22, 2024, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Garraty_47 on August 10, 2024, 07:52:17 PM

Nice vid!  But why, a la Seinfeldian-think, is it called a "day bed"?(Behind you)   Unless you are taking daytime naps in it or work third shift and sleeping during the day because like Christian Bale's Batman... I AM THE NIGHT!

So sorry.  Off topic mutterings of a semi sober... mad man, old man, don't give a fuck 'cause we're all fuct man.  Lulz & whatnot as the gen z roll through laziness.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: DKG on August 13, 2024, 10:53:40 AMThe Harris Campaign House of Cards

The honeymoon period for the Harris campaign is coming to an end. If you read the tea leaves and can see through the propaganda of the Regime media apparatus you'll witness a campaign that is built on a house of cards. The left, and sadly many on the right, would love for you to believe that a candidate who was polling at 3% when she ran for President in 2020 is a breakout political star destined to be President, but the moves from her team paint a desperate and frantic picture of a campaign in disarray.

Kamala Harris's campaign has adopted a more assertive stance on border issues out of nowhere, which is an obvious attempt to appeal to a broader base by adopting a tough-on-immigration rhetoric. This strategy is reminiscent of Trump's nearly decade long approach, which is heavily focused on border security and immigration issues.

One of the most discussed moves by the Harris campaign is her endorsement of eliminating taxes on tips for service workers, a policy initially proposed by Trump. During a rally in Las Vegas, Harris announced her support for this idea, which has been seen as a direct borrowing from Trump's playbook. This move has sparked debate about the originality and confidence of her campaign strategy, as it appears to adopt a policy from a political opponent rather than presenting a distinct platform.

Speaking of her platform: she doesn't have one.

If you visit her website you'll find a donate button, a bio of her and Governor Walz, and a shop with merchandise. Mimicking elements of Trump's platform suggests a lack of innovative ideas and could be perceived as a sign of weakness. Winning campaigns typically distinguish themselves with unique messaging and policies rather than borrowing from opponents. Furthermore, the shift towards right-wing populism may transform the race into a contest of who can better embody these ideals. This could potentially alienate some of Harris's traditional progressive base while attempting to capture undecided or swing voters.

These simply aren't the moves of a confident campaign that is sailing to victory, more like a campaign with an identity crisis.

In the 2016 presidential election, Donald Trump faced significant challenges in the polls by the end of August. At that time, Hillary Clinton was leading Trump by notable margins in several key battleground states. For instance, a Washington Post poll indicated that Clinton was ahead by 14 points in Virginia, and a Monmouth University poll showed her with a 9-point lead in Florida, highlighting the uphill battle Trump faced.

The Harris bounce will wear off by mid-September. After the convention she will have to start talking platform and giving interviews.
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

...and yet I think the issues such as abortion, personal freedoms entitlements and education will be more important than border security or the economy avatar_DKG DKG for a good swathe of American voters.

Particularly for residents living in those Northern Battleground States who are affected less by immigration issues.

That election will be decided in those Northern battleground states. And the candidate who US more successful in bringing out their supporters to vote will win the election.

By no means would I be bold enough to predict the winner but just saying the outcome depends upon voter turnout & which candidate can most successfully attract their voter base & independent Swing voters.

As of now Is say this election is a toss up with neither Trump nor Harris having a commanding lead. And this status will remain right until election day. We won't no the winner until then. In fact it could possibly be a tie in the electoral college.

Until then only the tea leaf readers & true psychics know who the winner will be.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Thiel on August 13, 2024, 03:45:32 PMThe Harris bounce will wear off by mid-September. After the convention she will have to start talking platform and giving interviews.
It's already starting. I will post something in the US Election thread.

DKG

Kamala Harris is a mysterious public figure indeed. Despite hitting the campaign trail, she's managed to stay virtually entirely on script — and never off the cuff. She's distanced herself from her past positions, sponsorships, and even her current agenda, but not personally, of course. Announcements of her shifts have come through anonymous aides and unsourced campaign statements. No comment, no interviews; she wouldn't even sit down for Time's servile profile.

You might call it the "Wizard of Oz" campaign strategy. "Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain! The great Her has spoken!" It's not bad; brilliant in its simplicity. But with every passing day, the act grows a little more dangerous.

Meanwhile, her scant and shallow policies have drawn polite applause from corporate media. It's not cynical pandering or "flip-flopping" any more. When Harris does it, it's "worth reflecting on [her] transformation," as Playbook put it. But even Playbook is a little suspicious of the whole thing. After she copied her Republican opponent's no-tax-on-tips idea, aping it so plainly that she announced it in the same city where he debuted the plan.

The very next day, it was excitement again. Harris' complete lack of a foreign policy is exciting to those tired of a field dominated by Hillary Clinton's and Barack Obama's people. There's no actual sign that those same blob people won't end up back in charge, but there's something so invigorating about a blank canvas, isn't there?

Democrats are even telling reporters (on background, of course) that there's no reason to muck up the "enthusiasm and energy" with policy, and they're right. Democrats have nothing to gain and everything to lose by putting Harris on the stand.

Remember the last time they tried to put Harris in the spotlight? Democrats and their media pals tried to make "Excuse me, I'm speaking" into the "Yas, queen!" of 2020, but it didn't really take. If Harris were cool or smart — or good at her job or even remotely passable — she would have been a star of the administration. Instead, she was hidden away from the press, and there's no intent to shift course now.

The strategy worked for Joe Biden in 2020. But he had COVID to hide behind. The unintended consequence of all that hiding, however, was declining public trust. When his actual abilities were finally revealed during the first re-election debate against former President Donald Trump, it all came tumbling down.

The longer Harris waits before giving an interview, the closer the focus it will receive. Her virtually inevitable meaningless meanderings, nonsense slogans, and awkward cackles will be carefully scrutinized.

Herman

From a pool of 1,200 Democrats and independents, 71%-86% said that they "either had not heard of Harris's position or were unsure," according to the survey for the Media Research Center, the center-right media watchdog.

The findings come as the Harris campaign is avoiding even friendly media outlets while claiming to be making "sure that every American understands" the vice president's positions.

The results showed the impact of the media focusing more on crowd sizes and the "joy" Harris displays at her invitation-only rallies instead of policy.

MRC Founder and President L. Brent Bozell III said, "It's 2020 all over again. As it stands now, another leftist media coverup will decide the election."

For those following the election, the poll provided a concise list of the top 10 positions of Harris and those she wants to hide from.

The issue with the widest aware-unaware gap was Harris's promise to let death row inmates vote. Some 14% of Democrats and independents had heard of that, while the rest were unaware.

Just 25% of voters knew that Harris was declared the most liberal senator in the chamber.

On her most controversial positions, defunding the police and reparations to blacks for America's slavery past, just 29% were aware.

If the poll had been conducted even as recently as June, voters' lack of knowledge about Harris might be understandable. But this poll was conducted in August, when the vice president was receiving the most intense news coverage of her political career.

The fact that huge majorities don't even know about these issues is damning evidence of the media's selective and partisan approach to covering the 2024 presidential campaign.

Herman

Kameltoe has gone 24 days as of Wednesday without holding a formal press conference or sit down interview since becoming the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

The prog Washington Post editorial board challenged Harris over dodging the media on Sunday, saying of her opponent, "at least he has taken questions." The Post said she should account for her numerous policy shifts, including on fracking, border security and private health insurance.

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE on August 12, 2024, 09:46:09 PMThe experts all say that's coming, no matter who becomes President avatar_Shen Li Shen.

So if you hold stocks or planning to buy more, then this is something to think about.

2025 is upposed to be either a slow or poor year for the Stock Market or the economy in general.

The Democrats in the US and politicians in other countries prime pumped the economies for much of 2023-24. So of course, there won't be much gas left in the tank by next year.

Doesn't seem like it's a good time to be bullish on the Stock Market.
Recessions are short term. If Harry Ass wins she will implement the same policies that True Dope has that have plundered the Canadian middle class.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 12, 2024, 09:03:19 PMKamala has media hype and that's all she has. Nobody likes her and nobody will vote for her. But she'll be railroaded in just as fast as Joe got railroaded out.
Singaporeans seem to slightly prefer Trump. While on my Chinese forums, they are almost unanimously behind Hairy Ass. It would be unanimous except for Bidumb's support for Zelensky.

Shen Li

The American press is fawning over the "momentum" of Hairy Ass while she has refused to do interviews or press conferences for weeks.

Hairy Ass appears in painted picture on the cover of Time magazine  with the words "Her Moment."

Even Time writer Charlotte Alter admitted "Hairy Ass has yet to do a single substantive interview or to explain her policy shifts."

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on August 14, 2024, 09:11:41 PMRecessions are short term.

Still it's best to buy in a dip.

The markets declined recently with that Japan debacle & I bet there's more of that to come in 2025 avatar_Shen Li

The US Fed & Wall Street covered it by propping the markets up so they wouldn't sink in during an election year.

But the signs of teetering markets are evident

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE on August 14, 2024, 10:06:47 PMStill it's best to buy in a dip.

The markets declined recently with that Japan debacle & I bet there's more of that to come in 2025 avatar_Shen Li

The US Fed & Wall Street covered it by propping the markets up so they wouldn't sink in during an election year.

But the signs of teetering markets are evident
Buy low, sell high, don't try and time the market and hold your investment long term.

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on August 14, 2024, 10:09:51 PMBuy low, sell high, don't try and time the market and hold your investment long term.

Well I'm in a position to time the market since I'm all in cash and gold at the moment avatar_Shen Li Shen

But even a slight dip from the current prices would be a welcome bit of good news for those of us waiting to jump in.

Waiting for the anticipated 'crash of lifetime' ...If it ever comes. Lol.

But who knows?

Maybe the markets wont crash next year and itll just be more of the same. Neither here nor there.

In the 1970s they called that 'Stagflation'. No crash but the stock markets didn't go anywhere either. Best place to be back then was commodities and oil. Or high interest savings bonds.

I kinda see a repeat of the 70s goin on here. Maybe investing in commodities or farmland would be the best place to invest in this decade eh?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Shen Li on August 14, 2024, 09:29:59 PMHairy Ass appears in painted picture on the cover of Time magazine  with the words "Her Moment."

I saw that.  They painted her so nice and then did the dirty on Trump.  Democrats have been paying to push out massive propaganda.

People really need to take the time to look into her past and what she's really all about.
All I see right now is crackling parrot only knowing and repeating a few phrases.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Shen Li on August 14, 2024, 09:11:41 PMRecessions are short term. If Harry Ass wins she will implement the same policies that True Dope has that have plundered the Canadian middle class.

That's what I've been saying but everyone says I'm crazy and I don't know what I'm talking about.  Alrighty then, vote for her...and IF she wins...they get exactly what they asked for, and more.

Canada needs to secure the border.  No more illegals coming from the US.  Deport them.  Go the fuck home. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List