The best topic

Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Harris campaign breaking fundraising records in race against Trump since Biden bowed out

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 23, 2024, 10:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Harris campaign breaking fundraising records in race against Trump since Biden bowed out

Kamala Harris raised $100 million since Sunday, when President Biden ended his re-election bid and endorsed his vice president to succeed him as the Democratic Party's presidential nominee.

Source: Harris campaign breaking fundraising records in race against Trump since Biden bowed out

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Imagine asking the same donors that wasted $100 million on a dumb bitch to donate $100 million to poor blacks and see what kind of reaction you'd get.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

caskur

I don't believe they raised a billion dollars.

If that is true and Harris ends up winning America is lost.

I have been watching with interest. I normally don't take much notice of American politics but when Trump was President last time he said 3 things that made me lmao. Normally politicians make me cry seriously...

So this time I have been paying attention and watching his rallies and he really is a force to be reckoned with.

Kamala is no match for other world leaders like Putin, Xi Pingpongball and Rocketman... nor will she be able to control Netanyahu or Hamas.

:facepalm:

Her giggling is really stupid applied at the wrong times which is disconcerting and her sayings are nonsense. SKYNEWS takes the micky out of her all the time, it's embarrassing.

Already the media are blowing up, out of control, how great she is,  :facepalm: totally ignoring the States are being invaded by illegal aliens who rape, murder and flood the country with Fentanyl. Trump had curbed that down to a drizzle. Now under the Demon Rats it's a cyclone.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol