News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Van Jones was on a call with twenty thousand black men!

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 25, 2024, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

deport_liberals

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

That Van Jones dickhead is such a fukin weeper! I mean really, he fukin cries all the time!

Sloan

AIDSmin wasn't invited to this call. Probably why he's been melting down so badly since yesterday. Calling black guys niggers even. He's very upset.

Biggie Smiles

What is with Van and this desire to cry on public television every chance he gets?

He allegedly heard on this super mega black man gangbang call that that absolutely NO ONE ever does --  "they were going to protect black women" at least a 1000 times.

it takes about 3 to 4 seconds to get that entire phrase out. 3 or 4 seconds times 1000 instances?

So either 5% of the 20,000 man roster simply repeated that exact line over and over again for about an hour with absolutely nothing to else to talk about or this call was a 18 hr mong-a-thon spazzout like we see happening with that spastic douche who wants to come kill me.

It's one of those two possibilities or this Van guy is completely full of shit that a call like this ever happened.

I know where I'd put my money.

Side note: If a 20,000 black man gangbang actually did go on for 18 hours straight and admong missed being in the middle of it he's going to end up sliting his own throat before he ever gets the chance to slit mine.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 25, 2024, 05:40:25 PMWhat is with Van and this desire to cry on public television every chance he gets?

He allegedly heard on this super mega black man gangbang call that that absolutely NO ONE ever does --  "they were going to protect black women" at least a 1000 times.

it takes about 3 to 4 seconds to get that entire phrase out. 3 or 4 seconds times 1000 instances?

So either 5% of the 20,000 man roster simply repeated that exact line over and over again for about an hour with absolutely nothing to else to talk about or this call was a 18 hr mong-a-thon spazzout like we see happening with that spastic douche who wants to come kill me.

It's one of those two possibilities or this Van guy is completely full of shit that a call like this ever happened.

I know where I'd put my money.

Side note: If a 20,000 black man gangbang actually did go on for 18 hours straight and admong missed being in the middle of it he's going to end up sliting his own throat before he ever gets the chance to slit mine.
The phone call was obviously bullshit. And it is bullshit to think she is going to get to be president without criticism.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on July 25, 2024, 06:07:29 PMThe phone call was obviously bullshit. And it is bullshit to think she is going to get to be president without criticism.

right?

Don't you dare critique her past performance as the possibility arises her to be the most powerful figurehead in the country.

If you do, black guys who have access to the very special party line on their phones wont vote for you!!!!

wtf?

Like anyone is going to believe this stupid douche that this call ever happened to begin with?

I loved the way the fine black woman co-host was sitting there trying to contain her laughter and keep a straight face at this delusional clown. That shit was funny to me.

Biggie Smiles

Let me be frank with you here. There is nothing more obnoxious and shun worthy to a black man than one of these hostile liberal black women like Joy Reed or that other bald bitch in congress with their overly overplayed and overly hypocritical "i don't need no man" hyperbole. These are the types of ingrates that will go 50 shades of hostile on a brother for opening a door for them. Now they are in need of protection?

Bro - you been doing too much crying on TV and not enough on the ground observation because you way off the mark on this one.

Why you think so many of them are dating white women?

And the ones who are happily married to a black woman worthy of protection? That black woman is a God fearing queen - salt of the earth type of woman who doesn't need protection from an honest hearted conservative because she herself IS an honest hearted conservative and will enjoy protection from every last one of us. Man and woman.

they got the game twisted and are about to find out. 

smartass

Quote from: Herman on July 25, 2024, 06:07:29 PMThe phone call was obviously bullshit. And it is bullshit to think she is going to get to be president without criticism.
That's the playbook though; she'll get criticized, the libs will go all out claiming it's because of racism, sexism you name it. It won't matter how much melanin you can boast either; if you're black you'll get called a white supremacist along with their white counterparts. And frightened people will cower away, swallowing it hook line and sinker rather then risk getting called racist and having their shit fucked up as a result.

I've been saying it for years; people need to stop hiding under a rock and hoping someone else will do something about it. EVERYONE has to stand up and say "fuck this noise" without fear of favour when this shit starts getting pushed. And if you see someone on the other side screaming "fuck this noise", put aside the things you disagree with them on and reinforce the calls they make that you do agree with. We might just be able to get to healing the divisions sown by the Van Jonses of this world.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview