Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Movies

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2014, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I recorded the British movie 1984 and watched it last night..

I didn't like it.

1984? The big brother movie?

The book is better.

@realAzhyaAryola

According to the news, people don't want to go to movies because of the outbreak.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"According to the news, people don't want to go to movies because of the outbreak.

We got our first case here. We are not going to restaurants, malls or any other non essential public places.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"According to the news, people don't want to go to movies because of the outbreak.

We are got our first case here. We are not going to restaurants, malls or any other non essential public places.

We are careful too.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

Sonic The Hedgehog was a fun movie. Jim Carrey was great as Dr.Eggman.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Sonic The Hedgehog was a fun movie. Jim Carrey was great as Dr.Eggman.

That seems like a family friendly movie..

Thank you TVG.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Friends went to a theatre to get away and they were the only ones there. They had the movie to themselves.
@realAzhyaAryola

caskur

Movie - The Road...

Very good in my opinion. It's about a dad and his son on their way to the coast post-apocalyptic disaster and there is no food left.

It reminds me of what could happen if these lockdowns go on for years.

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Friends went to a theatre to get away and they were the only ones there. They had the movie to themselves.

I thought they were closed down now?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Friends went to a theatre to get away and they were the only ones there. They had the movie to themselves.

That was obviously before it closed down.
@realAzhyaAryola

Oak

I rented the movie about Richard Jewell, it was well done, worth a watch.   Poor man was completely railroaded by the government.

Also rented Bombshell, that was interesting as well. Roger Ailes was a freaking pig.  Got what he deserved.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"I rented the movie about Richard Jewell, it was well done, worth a watch.   Poor man was completely railroaded by the government.

Also rented Bombshell, that was interesting as well. Roger Ailes was a freaking pig.  Got what he deserved.

I would like to see the Richard Jewell movie. The FBI got a suspect and then found "evidence."

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

That was obviously before it closed down.

I thought you meant very recently too.

Oak

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oak"I rented the movie about Richard Jewell, it was well done, worth a watch.   Poor man was completely railroaded by the government.

I would like to see the Richard Jewell movie. The FBI got a suspect and then found "evidence."

They didn't have jack shit.  They based it on "profiling" because he found the bomb.  They also ignored exculpatory evidence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Herman"

They didn't have jack shit.  They based it on "profiling" because he found the bomb.  They also ignored exculpatory evidence.

I forget a lot of the details now because that happened over two decades ago. I have to see that movie.