Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Movies

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2014, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Oh, I bet all the men have seen this rollicking ROM COM!!!

Dude, seriously???

Vancouver

Watched Spiderman Far From Home today. Best movie of 2019. Everything was executed perfectly. From the action to the humour and romance. Brilliantly put together. Tom Holland's performance as Peter Parker was a spectacle.

I watched Alita last weekend. It wasn't very well done.

Also watched Kung Fu Yoga. Stars Jackie Chan as Jack. Fun movie. It was more of a comedy action Indiana Jones.

Maybe the new live action Lion King next weekend. I read the story and everything are the same as the cartoon. No twist or new addition stuff. The visuals are amazing.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Watched Spiderman Far From Home today. Best movie of 2019. Everything was executed perfectly. From the action to the humour and romance. Brilliantly put together. Tom Holland's performance as Peter Parker was a spectacle.

Also watched Kung Fu Yoga. Stars Jackie Chan as Jack. Fun movie. It was more of a comedy action Indiana Jones.

Maybe the new live action Lion King next weekend. I read the story and everything are the same as the cartoon. No twist or new addition stuff. The visuals are amazing.

Thank you TVG..

I think the new Spiderman movie would be a good film for my son and I..

And being a lifelong Jackie Chan fan, I must see his new movie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Watched Spiderman Far From Home today. Best movie of 2019. Everything was executed perfectly. From the action to the humour and romance. Brilliantly put together. Tom Holland's performance as Peter Parker was a spectacle.

Old Jackie Chan is still making action movies?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Yes, but he doesn't do his own stunts anymore.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"

Yes, but he doesn't do his own stunts anymore.

He is too old for action movies.

Anonymous

Was Kung Fu Yoga worth the money?

Vancouver

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Hi seoulbro I watched Kung Fu Yoga on my computer. The movie came out 2017.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

I thought it had been around for a while.

Odinson

Its seems that 007 has been ruined with PCiness.

007 is a woman..

James Bond is bad because he has sex with women and then dumps them..

Its only PC if a woman does that same thing to men..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Its seems that 007 has been ruined with PCiness.

007 is a woman..

I've only seen a couple of James Bond movies..

James Bond was a man in both of them.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Its seems that 007 has been ruined with PCiness.

007 is a woman..

I've only seen a couple of James Bond movies..

James Bond was a man in both of them.

A lot of people seem to have a problem with James Bond being white and a man..

There is a constant push to change his gender and race.

You know... They cant make a whole new movie series because "jane Bond" or "jamal bond" dont sell as much as James Bond does.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

Police Story 3 was the last JC movie I saw.

caskur

I'm watching a movie called Choirboys ....

I find it very annoying. I have to the sound down.

And the 8th Season of Game of Thrones in DVD is not coming out until 4th December.

A long wait.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

@realAzhyaAryola

And what about the new Tom Cruise movie which is a sequel to Top Gun? Will they bring in Kelly McGillis?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]