The best topic

Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I will accept whichever candidate becomes the next US President

Started by JOE, July 26, 2024, 01:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

...so you wont hear any complaint from me if either Trump or Harris becomes the next President. I'll just accept the outcome & the verdict of the American voters.

I emphasize this because many posters here take offense when I post potentially bad news for Trump.

However it's not intended as a slight against him or the Republican party. It's just calling it like it is. I just call like I see it whether its favorable or unfavorable for either side.

I posted bad news about the Democrats when Biden was their candidate and how he was unsuitable to run for another term.

Seems people on the side of either divide cannot accept the inconvenient truth anymore.

Since I don't and cannot vote in US elections I try to maintain a neutral position politically taking neither side. I have no stake in the Democratic or Republican parties. I don't contribute to any of them. Plus I certainly don't tell or suggest to Americans how they should vote in their own elections. Therefore my position on either is officially neutral.

So attack me if you want but I'm not on the side of Team Harris or Team Trump.

I'm just an impartial spectator and like to keep it like that.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

You will accept whomever becomes president. Thankfully.

I was just pondering to myself in what negative way might world tensions and domestic economy woes be further impacted in a negative way if Joe expressed his discomfort with the outcome.

I shall sleep soundly tonight knowing you will be appeased either way J

TheProwler

If a tree fell in the forest and crushed Senile J and nobody was there to hear it.....

That would suck.

I would love to hear his last words..."Argggg!!!  The tree crushed me!!!!  I wasted my life being a useless spectator!!!  Arrrrr....g."

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on July 26, 2024, 03:48:31 PMIf a tree fell in the forest and crushed Senile J and nobody was there to hear it.....

That would suck.

I would love to hear his last words..."Argggg!!!  The tree crushed me!!!!  I wasted my life being a useless spectator!!!  Arrrrr....g."

I already defied death when I outran a bear on foot in the Canadian wilderness T Lex.

so by any standard I meet the most strigent requirements of Natural Selection Lex. aka 'Survival of the Fittest'.

I don't think you can make that claim, nor would you survive such an orderal unless the Bear ripped off whatever remains of your scalp, Lex.

JOE

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 26, 2024, 04:45:38 PMJoe, you don't live in the US

I did at one time avatar_Erica Mena Erica
But that was years ago during the 'Good Times' in the 1990s

That was the tail end of America's Golden Age, likely never to be seen ever again.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 26, 2024, 04:24:17 PMI already defied death when I outran a bear on foot in the Canadian wilderness T Lex.

Yeah, you out ran a bear and I roller skated on Saturn's rings a few times in my life

And I was listening to this song when I did it too!

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: JOE on July 26, 2024, 01:28:48 PM...so you wont hear any complaint from me if either Trump or Harris becomes the next President. I'll just accept the outcome & the verdict of the American voters.

I emphasize this because many posters here take offense when I post potentially bad news for Trump.

However it's not intended as a slight against him or the Republican party. It's just calling it like it is. I just call like I see it whether its favorable or unfavorable for either side.

I posted bad news about the Democrats when Biden was their candidate and how he was unsuitable to run for another term.

Seems people on the side of either divide cannot accept the inconvenient truth anymore.

Since I don't and cannot vote in US elections I try to maintain a neutral position politically taking neither side. I have no stake in the Democratic or Republican parties. I don't contribute to any of them. Plus I certainly don't tell or suggest to Americans how they should vote in their own elections. Therefore my position on either is officially neutral.

So attack me if you want but I'm not on the side of Team Harris or Team Trump.

I'm just an impartial spectator and like to keep it like that.

Don't worry Joe, you aren't alone.  Although I lean conservative, I've voted for Bush jr, Obama, Romney, Trump, and Biden.

I'm as middle of the road as they come.  America is bigger than whomever the prez is.  The founding fathers put in place a balance of power between the branches for a reason.

Not only that but something about something in motion tends to stay in motion ala Newton's first law.

America works best when working.  When moving.  When growing.  When changing.  When not being stagnant.  Like a pendulum.

Like Rocky Balboa we keep swinging away or we are fucked.

"There is nothing permanent, except change."  - Heraclitus

JOE

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on August 08, 2024, 10:58:49 PMNot only that but something about something in motion tends to stay in motion ala Newton's first law.

America works best when working.  When moving.  When growing.  When changing.  When not being stagnant.  Like a pendulum.

Like Rocky Balboa we keep swinging away or we are fucked.

Yeah if Canada is like a small village, the USA is like a Metropolis. A machine.

Like you say if you slow down ya can rolled over by a paver. A person can R & R more easily in Canada. But not so much in the States. A person has to keep moving & it is def a higher stress level. But in that high pace environment it's easier to make mistakes because there is less time to think.

That was my experience when I lived there. It was a bit much.

4 years in America gave me ulcers. Too much stress.

It was a fun country with plenty of distractions and a lot to do but it was too much.

I never saw a place where you could literally get anything you wanted...but for a price.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on August 09, 2024, 01:11:38 AMYeah if Canada is like a small village, the USA is like a Metropolis. A machine.

Like you say if you slow down ya can rolled over by a paver. A person can R & R more easily in Canada. But not so much in the States. A person has to keep moving & it is def a higher stress level. But in that high pace environment it's easier to make mistakes because there is less time to think.

It was a fun country with plenty of distractions and a lot to do but it was too much.

I never saw a place where you could literally get anything you wanted...but for a price.
Jo Jo, there will be no threesomes with MrNiceGuy.
gay, conservative and proud

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: JOE on August 09, 2024, 01:11:38 AMYeah if Canada is like a small village, the USA is like a Metropolis. A machine.

If the melting pot gets too hot for the frog to boil...

Saucy.

DKG

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on August 13, 2024, 04:22:04 PMIf the melting pot gets too hot for the frog to boil...

Saucy.
Don't waste any energy responding to Joe's antiquated trolling.

Logic Sandwich

DKG

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview