The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Childless By Choice Cat Ladies

Started by Shen Li, July 28, 2024, 10:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: formosan on July 29, 2024, 12:56:13 PMI don't know about miserable, but some of the childless adults I've met are immature imo.

I'm nearly 50. If it weren't for a spouse, children, and pets, I'd never grow up.

Putting others ahead of yourself is a learned behaviour.
Blahhhhhh...

MOHAP

Quote from: Frood on July 29, 2024, 11:29:57 AMBig Mike didn't give birth though....
And got his daughter Mailia to intern for Harvey Weinstein. But apparently that's all the rage among lefties... leaving your kids in the hands of disgusting perverts. Part of their sex-ed curriculum I imagine.

Seriously though... Michelle ain't going to run, not after dealing with plantation liberals like Hillary and Jill. They're arguably as racist towards "those coloured folk" as your average Chow is. She has her mansion out in Martha's Vineyard with the lake out the back where she can drown anyone who looks like exposing her secret life as a troonie.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Thiel

I suppose I am what would be considered a male version of a childless cat lady. I am not not in the least bit offended by Mr Vance's comments. I think they were made tongue in cheek.

But, even if he truly means them, Kamala Harris had one job as vp, border czar, and she could not possibly have given a worse performance.

Is there a connection with her never having kids? I doubt it. But, she did show she cares not a wit about the future of her country. But, so did Biden and he has grandchildren.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 29, 2024, 08:35:02 AMVance was just making a joke.
It wasn't the best joke, obviously, but still just a joke. Not that it matters; the selective literalist interpretation used by his detractors is based on politics, not communication efficacy.

That said, being a breeder alone doesn't magically imbue someone with good qualities or rational priorities or clarity of vision in regard to the future of humanity.

There are millions of possible reasons someone hasn't contributed to population growth. Not all of those reasons involve regret or antipathy toward children/families; those kinds of negative assertions are themselves politically motivated instead of being literally reflective of reality.

This whole thing is just another stupid political game.

Someone says something stupid then his "opponents" put their own stupid twist on it while trying to use it against him. It's a big parade of stupid whose main effect is preventing people from communicating 'across enemy lines' and talking about things that could potentially result in fundamental changes.

Same as it ever was.
I only had the one. He is grown up now and has two kids of his own.

I admit I was not much of a dad. I divorced his mother, I worked all over the world and banged hundreds of women. I was just a paycheque for my boy when he was growing up. So ya, having a kid did not make my choices about the future wise. Hell, I did not even live in the country then.

Age has made me see things clearer. And you know, living in Canada too.

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 29, 2024, 10:42:56 AMAs any decent person here who is a parent can tell you -- you have a completely different mindset on the future when you become a parent than you did before.

...no argument that... avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly!

I consider myself far too old & lazy ta wanna go there this late in life.

Plus the kinda Kids they pump out these days...not my kinda tea...that's fer shure!

I'll let you breeders do all the work an swallow the pain.

Tharz otha ways ta search fer fulfillment eh?

Shen Li

I stand by what I said and I stand by what JD Vance said.

Don't get me wrong, issues are what matters to me. White libtards vote according to what they think they know about a candidate's character. However, if all things are equal, I will vote for the candidate that has kids.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on July 29, 2024, 09:31:21 PMI stand by what I said and I stand by what JD Vance said.

Don't get me wrong, issues are what matters to me. White libtards vote according to what they think they known about a candidate's character. However, if all things are equal, I will vote for the candidate that has kids.

The Election will probably end with 1 to 2 Electoral Votes separating Harris & Trump

That'll be the winner, eh avatar_Shen Li Shen?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on July 29, 2024, 09:31:21 PMI stand by what I said and I stand by what JD Vance said.

Don't get me wrong, issues are what matters to me. White libtards vote according to what they think they known about a candidate's character. However, if all things are equal, I will vote for the candidate that has kids.

I stand by what he says too. It's amazing to me how what democrats are saying he said is so drastically different from what he actually said and base still gobbles it all up

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 29, 2024, 11:37:01 PMI stand by what he says too. It's amazing to me how what democrats are saying he said is so drastically different from what he actually said and base still gobbles it all up
They are saying Vance said women are not equal and should not vote.

They make these things up out of thin air and always blue base believes them one hundred percent.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on July 30, 2024, 06:12:08 AMThey are saying Vance said women are not equal and should not vote.

They make these things up out of thin air and always blue base believes them one hundred percent.

They know their base is stupid and the media is on thier side so they have no hesitations whatsoever fabricating complete bullshit

Frood

Quote from: JOE on July 29, 2024, 08:57:08 PM...no argument that... avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly!

I consider myself far too old & lazy ta wanna go there this late in life.

Plus the kinda Kids they pump out these days...not my kinda tea...that's fer shure!

I'll let you breeders do all the work an swallow the pain.

Tharz otha ways ta search fer fulfillment eh?

You're a selfish coward.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 30, 2024, 10:00:09 AMYou're a selfish coward.

It has been my experience that libtards are some of the most selfish people in existence

has that been your experience as well?
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 30, 2024, 10:03:59 AMIt has been my experience that libtards are some of the most selfish people in existence

has that been your experience as well?

Libtards will fuck without contraception and seek out abortions 6-7 months later but NEVER 6-7 weeks after insemination.

Libtards are scummy as fuck. 

Libtards enjoy death. 
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 30, 2024, 10:12:19 AMLibtards will fuck without contraception and seek out abortions 6-7 months later but NEVER 6-7 weeks after insemination.

Libtards are scummy as fuck. 

Libtards enjoy death. 

Exactly, and then shameless act like it is their right to do so as if pregnancy was a contagion they could catch merely by walking down the street through no fault of their own

Want to be in charge of you own reproductive heath and future? Don't fuck, or use any one of a dozen contraceptive method available.

But no, as is commonplace with these selfish scumbags, someone else always has to bare the burden of their poor choices. in this instance it happens to be an innocent child they are supposed to instinctively protect.

and that right there tells you everything you need to know.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Having kids gives a person good motivation to get up in the morning...

But how many kids you have in today's climate is, an issue.

What is a good number of children to have 1, 2, 3, or more?

When I was a kid I wanted 10... now many decades later I would be sick with worry having all those kids.

When I was a kid I could walk down the street to our beautiful Swan River for a swim all by myself. But only an idiot would let their minor walk down to the river by themselves these days. It's just too dangerous to have kids. I don't even know how American mums can send their kids off to school knowing that a psycho with a semi might be just around the corner.

I hope Trump wins and restores the border, rounds up all the illegal criminals and deports them. He said he will do that day 1.

I have to start switching off mentally because the lies coming out of the Demon Rats are getting to me.

Whether or not that lovely gentleman Vance thinks women are inferior or not makes no difference. He has an opinion and as far as Kamala goes, he wouldn't be wrong. Kamala is inferior. PEOPLE with genuine dignity don't lie on purpose... we can't hold it against people who get things muddled up from time to time..., but deliberately lying is demonic. Kamala is demonic.
Agree Agree x 3 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview