The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm starting to hate Male Transgender 'athletes ' masquerading around as women

Started by JOE, August 03, 2024, 12:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

....just for doing that to biological women, each of them should be required to go 1 round with Mike Tyson in order to test their actual bravery and courage.

I hope each of these imposters gets the shit beaten out on the street 1 day.

They don't belong in the Olympics.

They are complete filth & garbage.

Real cowards who are afraid to be men cuz they can't compete in a man's world.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE on August 03, 2024, 12:19:22 AM

....just for doing that to biological women, each of them should be required to go 1 round with Mike Tyson in order to test their actual bravery and courage.

It's a fucking woke joke that turns me off from sports.

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on August 03, 2024, 12:27:19 AMIt's a fucking woke joke that turns me off from sports.

And now theres talk of getting rid of boxing from the Olympics because of Transgenders.

The women they compete against hate them.

So I hope the blowback from the rest of the world is just as pronounced.

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE on August 03, 2024, 12:30:30 AMAnd now theres talk of getting rid of boxing from the Olympics because of Transgenders.

The women they compete against hate them.

So I hope the blowback from the rest of the world is just as pronounced.
That's fucking nuts. Get the trannies out of women's sport, don't get rid of the women's sport.

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on August 03, 2024, 12:36:03 AMThat's fucking nuts. Get the trannies out of women's sport, don't get rid of the women's sport.

I hope 10 big guys beat the shit outta that tranny boxer in the street 1 day in his home country

It will probably need bodyguards after this if It doesn't already have them.

These trannies go into these women competitions cuz they couldn't make it in the male competitions eh avatar_Shen Li Shen?

Ie - that trans swimmer in the US who was gate crashing female swim meets was ranked like 121st in the men's so he decided that the only way to become #1 was to become a 'woman'.

Biggie Smiles

This shit is shocking why again?

Here's my take on the matter. if you're watching the Olympics after that disgusting display we saw during the opener then you are part of the problem, not the solution.

I am proud to say I haven't watched 5 minutes worth of the Olympics.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 03, 2024, 12:50:15 AMThis shit is shocking why again?

Here's my take on the matter. if you're watching the Olympics after that disgusting display we saw during the opener then you are part of the problem, not the solution.

You are right of course. But, I admit I have taken a look here and there since the start of the Paris Olympics. I do not have your discipline.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 03, 2024, 09:14:21 AMYou are right of course. But, I admit I have taken a look here and there since the start of the Paris Olympics. I do not have your discipline.
All of us conservatives lack the discipline in one way or another which is why we will lose this war against this sinister evil being forced upon us eventually.

Very soon in fact.

We just want to live our lives in peace eh? Well so did our ancestors but there came a time when enough was enough and they rose up against what seemed at the time to be an unbeatable empire and did what needed to be done. Was it uncomfortable? Hell yes. Did it require discipline and courage? Absolutely

But sometimes you are left without a choice as you are forced to watch the very fiber of society being stretched apart by selfish and mentally distorted narcissists. The same narcissists who will swear they just want to live their own life in FreeDumb! But is wedging their way of life into every aspect of ours and flooding the minds of our children just them living the way they want to live? That's funny, cause these are the very same people who will throw a fit when a Jehovah's witness knocks on their door on a Saturday morning or some  school district decides to offer morning prayer in the classroom.

A wise man once said "he who is faithful in little will be faithful in much"  -- so I ask, if we are unable to tune out of a stupid television program to which we have no personally vested interest how can we be relied upon to act when history calls upon us to save future generations from the vices of these deviants?

The answer is simple. We wont. And when the world burns and we are asked "what did you do when the sparks were being lit?" our answer will be "paying my mortgage, tending to my daily chores, watching the Olympics, shopping at target, drinking bud lite etc" because WE have something to lose. They do not. Therefore they are destined to win out.

People often say if Trump had died on that fateful day in Butler Pennsylvania the country would have descended into civil war. I fucking laugh. Are you kidding? We can't even avoid vices which are terrible for us and our way of life and we're going to suddenly amass  the fortitude needed to wage the type of war which will undoubtedly make us uncomfortable?

Bullshit.

Us conservatives would have huffed and puffed for a few weeks, congress would have launched some show hearings and within two months this whole event would have left the current news cycle for good. There'd be no civil war. There wouldn't even be real accountability to the real perpetrators. Hell, Jan 6th was a mob of idiots being guided through the capital to gain as much propaganda footage as possible and we all saw what happened to those poor souls. you think that wasn't by design? Get back in line and watch your reality shows peon! or else!

Civil war my ass. We cant even turn our televisions off  as a show of solidarity with a man who died a painful death on our behalf...

and this is not against you bro. I'm disgusted with every last one of us. Myself included. We've grown comfortable and week. and it will cost us. Eventually.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Oliver the Second

Men should not be allowed to compete as women unless they get it chopped off. With a rusty axe.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 03, 2024, 12:50:15 AMThis shit is shocking why again?

I disagree here, brother.  I'm watching the Olympics.  I get into them every four years just as I always have - though this time around it's a bit somber because I don't have my best friend anymore to crack my favorite "there'll be a deduction for that!" joke when watching our team in gymnastics.

Right now I have four live events on split screen.  Track and Field (my favorite events), bitches soccer, bitches boxing, and our girl Katie Ladecky just won another Gold Medal in the 800 meter freestyle swimming race.  (Sorry, Aussies.  Second place for a Second World country.)

See, the way not to politicize things is simply not to politicize them.  I don't care that a communist French deviant injected a disgusting parody of Christianity into the opening ceremonies.  It should be and has been roundly mocked and ridiculed, but that doesn't mean I should ignore the games just because a French pervert offended everyone.

None of that should take anything away from these athletes, many of whom have worked and trained all their lives to be on this stage.

Again, the way to not politicize things is to not politicize them back when someone does it first.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 03, 2024, 03:49:32 PMNone of that should take anything away from these athletes, many of whom have worked and trained all their lives to be on this stage.

And yet the very same deviancy in charge of the most disgusting display of mockery I have yet to witness stripped a young Italian woman of all of her life time of effort in 46 seconds. I cannot support that. On any level.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 03, 2024, 04:01:10 PMAnd yet the very same deviancy in charge of the most disgusting display of mockery I have yet to witness stripped a young Italian woman of all of her life time of effort in 46 seconds. I cannot support that. On any level.

OK.

We just won another Gold medal in the 4x4 mixed relay swimming race.  The Chinks were second and the Aussies third.  I'm also monitoring the bitches boxing matches to see if that Algerian comes up.  Oh, and there's more women's beach volleyball, but today the bitches are wearing leggings instead of little bikini bottoms.  Damn!

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on August 03, 2024, 12:19:22 AM

We talked about this after we had sex two nights ago. Remember Seeetie.
gay, conservative and proud

hard R

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 03, 2024, 12:39:14 PMAll of us conservatives lack the discipline in one way or another which is why we will lose this war against this sinister evil being forced upon us eventually....I'm disgusted with every last one of us. Myself included. We've grown comfortable and week. and it will cost us. Eventually.

Damn man... that was some eloquent and first class venting right there. If I may...

I know it's tempting to, but you needn't doom out completely. I've been there myself, a long time ago in fact. Totally daunted, I was. It very nearly cost me my life. Then I learned to let go of those I cared about and concentrated instead on making myself better. Because that's a fight I can win.

And in the intervening twenty-plus years, I've made it work for me. You can make it work for you. Identify and Be the change you wish you could see in others. By all means, hold the door open for others to follow your example, but understand that most will not and that will cost them. If I might make an analogy here, if you found yourself in the depressurized cabin of an aircraft in free fall, would you rush about the cabin securing everyone else's mask as you risked succumbing to hypoxia?

I would hope you got your own damned mask on first. I would if it were me. It might sound cruel, but I owe my primary responsibility to myself. If I am not squared away in that regard, then I am in no position to offer my secondary responsibility to those around me, most of whom are fucked without it and a good many who would choose to squander it in ways I might disagree with anyway.

That's the logic I apply across the board. You know I used to work in media; I guess in some ways I still do, given that I still indulge in the occasional forays into radio and message boards such as this one, but it's not where my focus is and I refuse to be tethered by it. It belongs to Them and there exists no shortage of people willing to feed the Them. I would use the two bot accounts Blue Cashew operates (Liberal Perspective and Conservative Perspective) along with the near universal blind spot observed to running linked content through a service like https://archive.today as an example of the "feeding of them", since much of that content is paywalled in the first place and by organisations I am only too well aware are part of the "sinister evil" problem you've mentioned.

I don't bother clicking on those links. Why would I send even adclick revenue to an organisation that is sleepwalking society to the slaughterhouse? If I'm interested, then I'll run the link through https://archive.today myself, or (as is more often the case) simply note that it was the bot account that generated it and leave the thread unopened. The conglomerate it's spruiking is part of the cancer that renders people in impotent rage against the normalisation of trooneyism in our institutions. Paying attention to the conglomerate didn't save franchises like Star Wars or Doctor Who, I see no reason to believe paying attention to the conglomeration would save the franchise of the Olympics and would simply excise that cancer along with the diseased organ spewing out the resulting bile.

And in doing so, becoming the change I would see in those around me. See, I learned a truth during my teenage years that there existed a class of people in this world that will take from others whatever they can. More often than not it was being done out of what I could only interpret as a desire to make themselves feel Important. We see those people coming for the Olympics now, parading the results about in prime time media and making a killing off the ad revenue in the process.

But not from me. Fuck the Olympics, they can have them. It's not the only game in town and even if it were there is nothing stopping people from making another... one where we make the rules and can (if we care to be "inclusive") require any itinerant troonies to compete in their own division, just as biological women and men competed in theirs.

No, it won't be as glitzy, you won't get to see the action replays worldwide. But does it really need to be? The ancient olympics, while the ultimate pissing contest of sporting excellence of its day, weren't telecast to the world either. Nor were the local divisions that fielded the athletes for them. And I don't seem to recall any tales of aggro eunuchs beating the snot out of the womenfolk to rapturous applause and cries of "stunning and brave" neither.

But I might watch those games, maybe even indulge in discourse with the members of this forum. Because its those kinds of contests I can cheer for, perhaps while knocking back a few beers from a local, non-woke company that sells me its product instead of an agenda founded in cultural marxism. Those places still exist you know, they are the ones deserve my time, attention and money more than the behemoths presently raping our society into a pine casket.

Lab Flaker

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview