Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

All Right, You Chinks!

Started by Asian Pride, November 22, 2014, 11:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I cannot disagree with you Azhya Aryola..

Do you think I should change the titles of his offensive threads?

If you ask me, Fash, I'd say yes, but don't you have to check first with the head mistress?  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I cannot disagree with you Azhya Aryola..

Do you think I should change the titles of his offensive threads?

If you ask me, Fash, I'd say yes, but don't you have to check first with the head mistress?  ac_biggrin

I am the head mistress and I will do it right now..

I will not risk you leaving in order to accommodate Asian Pride.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hahahahaha! You're too sweet, Fash! I can hug you right now. Thanks. I'm glad you changed it. I also noticed that Shen Li calls herself the Iron Chink too.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hahahahaha! You're too sweet, Fash! I can hug you right now. Thanks. I'm glad you changed it. I also noticed that Shen Li calls herself the Iron Chink too.  ac_biggrin

I have had this discussion with Shen Li, Azhya..

She has explained it that she is taking back a racial slur, like African Americans using the n word..

I don't agree with her, but she can be a very stubborn girl..

May be you can convince her to stop calling herself that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Allowing someone here who refers to the posters here as Asians is like allowing someone into the White House who calls everyone there negroes. It's disrespectful.

I am getting so fucking tired of immature white assholes from VF creating stupid, racist handles to insult us with. Phagdish Hardy did it, Blurt and his brother(Tatterdamelion) did it and Joe did it. It's getting really fucking old. acc_angry

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Allowing someone here who refers to the posters here as Asians is like allowing someone into the White House who calls everyone there negroes. It's disrespectful.

I am getting so fucking tired of immature white assholes from VF creating stupid, racist handles to insult us with. Phagdish Hardy did it, Blurt and his brother(Tatterdamelion) did it and Joe did it. It's getting really fucking old. acc_angry

true dat.....but more tired of people whose skin is so thin they worry about silly shit...really silly shit,,,negroes..are you fucking kidding me..... ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

true dat.....but more tired of people whose skin is so thin they worry about silly shit...really silly shit,,,negroes..are you fucking kidding me..... ac_dunno

Who are you talking about? oddstain?

Obvious Li

not you princess....it will come to you soon enough.....

Anonymous

not you princess....it will come to you soon enough.....

Old evs, mimi, hornung, they are all thin-skinned. ac_cool  ac_dance

Anonymous

I assumed Asian Pride was Gary Joak. ac_dunno

@realAzhyaAryola

He's referring to me. He should have just said so.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

I don't get what this is about.

@realAzhyaAryola

Ask OL. He knows what that is all about. He's the one who said he's "more tired of people whose skin is so thin they worry about silly shit..." He was talking about me.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Ask OL. He knows what that is all about. He's the one who said he's "more tired of people whose skin is so thin they worry about silly shit..." He was talking about me.

You?? You're not a thin-skinned crybaby.  ac_wtf

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_toofunny

Don't really know what's up but I'm sure he has his reasons.
@realAzhyaAryola