Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

ATTN: Chinks!

Started by Asian Pride, November 23, 2014, 01:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I didn't used to like her.  I did used to find her to be self righteous.  I guess I just have a different perspective on her now.

Hey Keeps, can you see my email avatar?

Get a room you two. ac_razz

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I didn't used to like her.  I did used to find her to be self righteous.  I guess I just have a different perspective on her now.

Get a room you two. ac_razz

ac_bashful  Ya, Thats all i need is another women in my life ac_rollseyes . Its good to be King ac_king

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"
I hear ya Tara, I know i shouldnt hold a grudge and believe me i tried she just rubs me the wrong way when she replies to "people" its like her shit dont stink.....

It's interesting how everyone remembers what happened...but when you ask any of them....they seem to all clam up. Mel 'saw it'....but couldn't say what he saw. You 'remember it', but wouldn't be able to say what you remembered. Azyha knows it....but would rather jump on the pile that tell what it is.

^^^ And this is what im talking about. The poor poor victim..... She wont even admit she did anything wrong. now THATS Rich!!!

Hey, Keeps. That delusional bitch is not worth my time. One day, I hope none of you here feel you have to talk about her anymore. She isn't worth it and neither is evs. I stand by everything I said about mimi and Annie. Just because she ASKED what she did wrong does not mean I'm going to answer and give her the pleasure of a response. She knows what she did and is just pretending that she does not know where she did wrong. HOW COULD I DO ANYONE WRONG? HOW? HOW? Classic. That just shows you the insanity of people on that forum. I'm not fooled by the likes of that bitch.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
I hear ya Tara, I know i shouldnt hold a grudge and believe me i tried she just rubs me the wrong way when she replies to "people" its like her shit dont stink.....

It's interesting how everyone remembers what happened...but when you ask any of them....they seem to all clam up. Mel 'saw it'....but couldn't say what he saw. You 'remember it', but wouldn't be able to say what you remembered. Azyha knows it....but would rather jump on the pile that tell what it is.

^^^ And this is what im talking about. The poor poor victim..... She wont even admit she did anything wrong. now THATS Rich!!!

Hey, Keeps. That delusional bitch is not worth my time. One day, I hope none of you here feel you have to talk about her anymore. She isn't worth it and neither is evs. I stand by everything I said about mimi and Annie. Just because she ASKED what she did wrong does not mean I'm going to answer and give her the pleasure of a response. She knows what she did and is just pretending that she does not know where she did wrong. HOW COULD I DO ANYONE WRONG? HOW? HOW? Classic. That just shows you the insanity of people on that forum. I'm not fooled by the likes of that bitch.

HEY Sexy!!!  ac_wub  i missed you how are you?.

I know their story, im just sad they have to be so mean to Annie... But Annie's eyes are open and she knows whats going on.

RW

She didn't do anything.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I'm telling you, she did fuck all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Mimi is a slightly more tolerable version of the Serbian twat and that isn't saying much for mimi.

Anonymous

Mimi is a slightly more tolerable version of the Serbian twat and that isn't saying much for mimi.

I like mimi very much.

acc_hugz

RW

I really don't know how you can even compare the two.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I admit they are different, but one thing they both have in common is they both think their flatulence has no odour. Evs, is a nasty, immature, totally hypocritical piece of human excrement. I will acknowledge mimi is NOT.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"I admit they are different, but one thing they both have in common is they both think their flatulence has no odour. Evs, is a nasty, immature, totally hypocritical piece of human excrement. I will acknowledge mimi is NOT.

No matter what, they are both assholes.  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I admit they are different, but one thing they both have in common is they both think their flatulence has no odour. Evs, is a nasty, immature, totally hypocritical piece of human excrement. I will acknowledge mimi is NOT.

No matter what, they are both assholes.  ac_toofunny

If I had the misfortune of meeting evs in RL, the second she opened her nasty, idotic sewer I would be going Kung Fu on her face. I could prolly tolerate mimi for a brief period.

Gary Oak

Mimi and evs are fools who missed out their chance to buy a copy of the epic novel Tartan Dragon.  ac_drinks   ac_cool  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Mimi and evs are fools who missed out their chance to buy a copy of the epic novel Tartan Dragon.  ac_drinks   ac_cool  ac_drinks

ac_rollseyes

RW

I admit they are different, but one thing they both have in common is they both think their flatulence has no odour. Evs, is a nasty, immature, totally hypocritical piece of human excrement. I will acknowledge mimi is NOT.

mimi operates under a certain standard.  I can't fault her for having standards and a point of view.  She is nothing like evs in that regard.
Beware of Gaslighters!