The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

ATTN: Chinks!

Started by Asian Pride, November 23, 2014, 01:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, Fash. I should tone it down. After all, it is unkind to pick on an 80-year old woman. It's just not nice. When women get to be that age, they do tend to get cranky and real uptight.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Yes, Fash. I should tone it down. After all, it is unkind to pick on an 80-year old woman. It's just not nice. When women get to be that age, they do tend to get cranky and real uptight.

When I read the first sentence Azhya, for a split second, I thought you were actually serious.  ac_toofunny

@realAzhyaAryola

I am serious, Shen.  ac_hithere
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I am serious, Shen.  ac_hithere

Yes, I believe you are. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Yes, Fash. I should tone it down. After all, it is unkind to pick on an 80-year old woman. It's just not nice. When women get to be that age, they do tend to get cranky and real uptight.

It seems that you have unpleasant feelings towards mimi Azhya Aryola..

I do like mimi very much, but I understand that not everyone will see someone the same way that I do.