The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Police ally of scandal-ridden Mayor Tiffany Henyard indicted on bankruptcy fraud charges

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 14, 2024, 08:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Police ally of scandal-ridden Mayor Tiffany Henyard indicted on bankruptcy fraud charges

A top police officer and supporter of scandal-plagued Dolton, Illinois, Mayor Tiffany Henyard has been indicted by a federal grand jury in Chicago on bankruptcy fraud charges.

Source: Police ally of scandal-ridden Mayor Tiffany Henyard indicted on bankruptcy fraud charges

Shen Li

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on August 14, 2024, 08:58:22 PMPolice ally of scandal-ridden Mayor Tiffany Henyard indicted on bankruptcy fraud charges

A top police officer and supporter of scandal-plagued Dolton, Illinois, Mayor Tiffany Henyard has been indicted by a federal grand jury in Chicago on bankruptcy fraud charges.

Source: Police ally of scandal-ridden Mayor Tiffany Henyard indicted on bankruptcy fraud charges
This would never happen in SG. Canada and the US are so fucking corrupt.

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on August 14, 2024, 09:18:59 PMThis would never happen in SG. Canada and the US are so fucking corrupt.

North Americans (including Mexicans) could never hack the kinda discipline in SG avatar_Shen Li Shen.

There would be a major revolt

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE on August 14, 2024, 10:10:32 PMNorth Americans (including Mexicans) could never hack the kinda discipline in SG avatar_Shen Li Shen.

There would be a major revolt
SG is a functional city.

I hated taking public transit back in Edmonton. ETS is a travelling homeless shelter. You can smell urine on buses and the LRT. I will take the "discipline" of SG over the disorder and lawlessness of Canadian cities.

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on August 14, 2024, 10:15:35 PMSG is a functional city.

I hated taking public transit back in Edmonton. ETS is a travelling homeless shelter. You can smell urine on buses and the LRT. I will take the "discipline" of SG over the disorder and lawlessness of Canadian cities.

Yeah it's like that too in Vancouver. I recently signed up for EVO car share to avoid using transit.

Theres too much contagion going around now.

Someone told me she got covid and she uses public transit
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on August 14, 2024, 08:58:22 PMPolice ally of scandal-ridden Mayor Tiffany Henyard indicted on bankruptcy fraud charges

He'll cop to a lesser charge and roll on the skank.  If I were her, I'd be looking at likely hiding out somewhere in South America.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.