The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Jane Fonda says Harris-Walz ticket is 'only hope' to beat 'orange man' in campaign call with climate activists

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 18, 2024, 09:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Jane Fonda says Harris-Walz ticket is 'only hope' to beat 'orange man' in campaign call with climate activists

Climate Voters for Harris held a virtual campaign call featuring Jane Fonda and Bill Nye to discuss the "climate crisis" and the Inflation Reduction Act.

Source: Jane Fonda says Harris-Walz ticket is 'only hope' to beat 'orange man' in campaign call with climate activists

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Christ, she's been irrelevant for years and yet she thinks she still is influential.  Would someone please smack some reality into her?
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Thiel

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on August 18, 2024, 09:19:34 AMJane Fonda says Harris-Walz ticket is 'only hope' to beat 'orange man' in campaign call with climate activists

Climate Voters for Harris held a virtual campaign call featuring Jane Fonda and Bill Nye to discuss the "climate crisis" and the Inflation Reduction Act.

Source: Jane Fonda says Harris-Walz ticket is 'only hope' to beat 'orange man' in campaign call with climate activists
The media lets Hanoi Jane slide on anything remotely close to a tough but fair question. Such as:

Does she fly private planes?

What size is her current home?

What are her thoughts on China and India?
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 18, 2024, 06:54:31 PMChrist, she's been irrelevant for years and yet she thinks she still is influential.  Would someone please smack some reality into her?
She lived in a $13 million home she put on the market 7 years ago. She once bragged about joining the Mile High Club on a private jet. Does she use that energy gulping form of transportation often, like when she jets from California to D.C. for her climate activism?

What personal sacrifices does she make to fight climate change? What about her celebrity peers?

Will journalists ask her any of the above questions? It's doubtful.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Thiel on August 18, 2024, 07:17:55 PMShe lived in a $13 million home she put on the market 7 years ago. She once bragged about joining the Mile High Club on a private jet. Does she use that energy gulping form of transportation often, like when she jets from California to D.C. for her climate activism?

What personal sacrifices does she make to fight climate change? What about her celebrity peers?

Will journalists ask her any of the above questions? It's doubtful.

^^^ Post of the week.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.