The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Russia Granting Residency Visas To Foreigners With Anti-Woke Values

Started by Shen Li, August 27, 2024, 09:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 29, 2024, 04:02:20 PMThat's what a scroll wheel is for.
If it wasn't for asshole Joe I would never use it.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

Shen Li

Quote from: Aryan on August 30, 2024, 12:21:57 PMYeah "moderately Nationalistic" is a good description. Putin embraces traditional values but isn't particularly against non-White immigration. He uses Mongols and Chechens etc as fodder in wars, which is part of the reason why Russia has a reputation for having an almost unlimited supply of meat for the grinder.
He encourages immigration of Russians from the former Soviet Republics and many have made the move.

United Russia is not too concerned about the ethnic mix, although they do care. They want common Russia values.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Aryan

Quote from: Shen Li on August 30, 2024, 10:07:10 PMHe encourages immigration of Russians from the former Soviet Republics and many have made the move.

United Russia is not too concerned about the ethnic mix, although they do care. They want common Russia values.

Yeah, and the western "multiculturalism" agenda of inviting hordes of low IQ third worlders into formerly homogeneous, White European nations, inevitably leads to complete chaos, an unfortunate reality which people in my country are currently experiencing.

Did you read about Putin inviting westerners who wish to escape from the Cultural Marxist garbage to resettle in Russia?

I'm definitely tempted... not gonna lie!

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Aryan on September 04, 2024, 02:27:40 PMYeah, and the western "multiculturalism" agenda of inviting hordes of low IQ third worlders into formerly homogeneous, White European nations, inevitably leads to complete chaos, an unfortunate reality which people in my country are currently experiencing.

Did you read about Putin inviting westerners who wish to escape from the Cultural Marxist garbage to resettle in Russia?

I'm definitely tempted... not gonna lie!

Yes, I read about it. I started a thread here and posted on forums in Asia about it.

I've never been to Russia myself, but I know people who have. Their cities are among the best in the world. Rural areas are less affluent.

I don't blame you for wanting out of Britain. It has no future, just like Canada.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview