The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Russia Granting Residency Visas To Foreigners With Anti-Woke Values

Started by Shen Li, August 27, 2024, 09:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

I guaraantee that Canada is on the list of countries "seeking a dangerous neo-liberal agenda."

QuotePutin Signs Decree Granting Residency to Foreigners Who Share 'Traditional' Russian Values

President Vladimir Putin on Monday signed a decree allowing foreign citizens and stateless individuals to apply for temporary residency in the country if they share "traditional Russian spiritual and moral values," even in cases when a person does not speak Russian.

The decree states that those who oppose the "destructive neoliberal ideological agenda" in their home country can seek "humanitarian support" from the Russian authorities by applying for a temporary residence permit.

It also tasks the government and Foreign Ministry with creating a list of countries Moscow considers to be "pursuing a destructive neoliberal agenda" within 30 days. People applying for temporary residence status in Russia according to the new "humanitarian" scheme would not need to show proof of Russian language proficiency or knowledge of Russian history and the country's laws.

Russian authorities have increasingly sought to attract conservative Westerners to the country, positioning Russia as a "traditional" counterpoint to what they portray as a morally decadent West.

In May 2023, authorities announced the creation of a "migrant village" outside Moscow for conservative American expats. At the time, a migration lawyer said "around 200 families" wanted to emigrate to the country for "ideological reasons."

And last week, Russia's Interior Ministry said an American couple and their children had sought "temporary asylum" in the country due to a "canceling... of traditional and family values, as well as the low level of education" in the United States.
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2024/08/19/putin-signs-decree-granting-residency-to-foreigners-who-share-traditional-russian-values-a86074/pdf

Shen Li

I'd like to see tens of thousands of Westerners fed up with the authoritarian libtard race to the bottom apply for this new Russian visa.

QuoteWhat are traditional Russian spiritual and moral values?

Traditional values include life, dignity, human rights and freedoms, patriotism, as well as high moral ideals, strong traditional family values, historical memory and others. It also includes Russia's traditional religions, including Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and Judaism.

Citizens of which countries can apply a TRP according to the new rules?
By September 1 2024, the Russian government says it will approve a list of countries that impose destructive neoliberal ideological attitudes at the recommendation of the Foreign Ministry.

"It is highly likely that the list will include countries of the European Union and the West, as a whole. These are countries that support LGBT rights (the movement is recognized as extremist and banned in Russia), same-sex marriage and oppress traditional values," political scientist Alexander Nemtsev commented to 'Vedomosti' newspaper.
https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/337728-russia-temporary-residence-traditional-values

DKG

Somebody posted videos of Moscow and St Petersburg. Those cities look to be more functional than any city in North America.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: DKG on August 28, 2024, 07:12:06 AMSomebody posted videos of Moscow and St Petersburg. Those cities look to be more functional than any city in North America.
Moscow was our main transit hub when we lived in Kazakhstan for one year.....the city is so clean, safe, and beautiful.
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on August 28, 2024, 09:36:57 AMI'd rather stay in America and continue to prep for our upcoming civil war.
The losing side will take advantage of Russia's new resident visa.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on August 28, 2024, 09:42:25 PMThe losing side will take advantage of Russia's new resident visa.

I think libtards would run off to Canduhduh. Russia wouldnt tolerate their bullshit.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on August 28, 2024, 09:58:47 PMI think libtards would run off to Canduhduh. Russia wouldnt tolerate their bullshit.
If Hairy Ass wins this year and Pierre Pollivere wins next year maybe those of you opposing the globalist agenda will head to Canada instead of Russia.

Either way, I don't give a fuck what happens. I'm done with North America.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on August 28, 2024, 10:06:23 PMIf Hairy Ass wins this year and Pierre Pollivere wins next year maybe those of you opposing the globalist agenda will head to Canada instead of Russia.

Either way, I don't give a fuck what happens. I'm done with North America.

I will never give up my guns. I will make them select fire when they are outlawed. Someone has to fight for America.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on August 28, 2024, 10:22:21 PMI will never give up my guns. I will make them select fire when they are outlawed. Someone has to fight for America.
I wonder what Russia's gun laws are like. Hunting is part of their culture.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on August 28, 2024, 10:27:00 PMI wonder what Russia's gun laws are like. Hunting is part of their culture.

They arent as liberal with their gun laws but you can get permits to own them. I couldnt ever get used to not being able to own all the shit I currently do.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on August 28, 2024, 10:30:21 PMThey arent as liberal with their gun laws but you can get permits to own them. I couldnt ever get used to not being able to own all the shit I currently do.
I wasn't going to, but I looked it up. Other than not allowing concealed carry, Russia has liberal gun laws.

I would rather be caught with an unregistered gun than small amounts of illegal drugs in Russia. They have harsh penalties which I think is smart.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on August 28, 2024, 10:36:12 PMI wasn't going to, but I looked it up. Other than not allowing concealed carry, Russia has liberal gun laws.

I would rather be caught with an unregistered gun than small amounts of illegals drugs in Russia. They have harsh penalties which I think is smart.

Liberal compared to the shitty crown countries but I couldnt become a Russian Citizen and own 80% of what I currently own. I own a LOT of bad ass shit! For instance, right now, my S&W 10mm M&P is within reach of my bed. I switched it out for my H&K 45ACP because the 10mm hold 5 more rounds and is arguably more deadly but might overpenetrate even with hollow points. Putin himself would have to grant me permission to have it.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on August 28, 2024, 11:14:30 PMLiberal compared to the shitty crown countries but I couldnt become a Russian Citizen and own 80% of what I currently own. I own a LOT of bad ass shit! For instance, right now, my S&W 10mm M&P is within reach of my bed. I switched it out for my H&K 45ACP because the 10mm hold 5 more rounds and is arguably more deadly but might overpenetrate even with hollow points. Putin himself would have to grant me permission to have it.

Russia's runnin outta money an' bullets....Lokmeer!

Too many Ruskies have died. They don't have enough men - the sensible ones fled to America & elsewhere, money is runnin' low and they need yer bullets, ammo an' guns.

So ifya go ta Russia ya'd better be prepared ta give up yer guns to a more deserving young man who's gonna die as cannon fodder anyways.

Unless you wanna do the dyin' for 'em.

Unca Vlad wants you an' yer bullets, Bud.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 2 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

JOE

Vladmir Putin is a horrible Man.

He needlessly sent all those young men to die on the battlefield instead of him.

He has destroyed his nation likely for all eternity.

At some point, Muddah Russia is ripe for another Revolution.

Which one of you dummies here supported Putin?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview