Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2024, 09:54:42 AM

:Doh2:

What a fucking predator.

That guy is a drooling hyena and just weird

Before they paid the owner to ban me he is one of three people I kept on ignore because their posts were so utterly worthless
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

I chatted with him on Discord on group a few times. He struggled to form a coherent thought or sentence.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2024, 10:00:05 AMI chatted with him on Discord on group a few times. He struggled to form a coherent thought or sentence.
I'm not surprised

You cant verbalize emoticons and emoticons make up 98.8% of his communication ability

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2024, 09:56:35 AMThat guy is a drooling hyena and just weird

Before they paid the owner to ban me he is one of three people I kept on ignore because their posts were so utterly worthless
X is mildly retarded.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2024, 10:00:05 AMI chatted with him on Discord on group a few times. He struggled to form a coherent thought or sentence.

I chatted with him on Discord, and he started crying over the recent loss of a loved one. I felt awkward but consoled with him giving comfort and sympathy where needed. The very next day the guy was flying off the handle, as if embarrassed that he had let his guard down?? I told him to jump back on his dildo bike... and haven't heard the end of it!
 :musicboohoo:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 05, 2024, 11:23:59 PMI chatted with him on Discord, and he started crying over the recent loss of a loved one. I felt awkward but consoled with him giving comfort and sympathy where needed. The very next day the guy was flying off the handle, as if embarrassed that he had let his guard down?? I told him to jump back on his dildo bike... and haven't heard the end of it!
I kept that fucking spaz on ignore my entire time there.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 05, 2024, 11:27:42 PMI kept that fucking spaz on ignore my entire time there.
I put him on ignore from time to time, just to get a word in when I'm talking to others. I'm convinced that both him and Skidmarkmajor are related to one another.

Aryan

Heavy weed smoker I think. I couldn't stand him initially when I returned to BF, but he grew on me.

He does flip flop a lot though and plays the turncoat routine, same as SSS. Fat Lily has clearly been in his inbox regularly, with her trademark manipulation tactics. 

We basically became friendly after a while because of our love for animals, kots in particular.

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 05, 2024, 11:23:59 PMI chatted with him on Discord, and he started crying over the recent loss of a loved one. I felt awkward but consoled with him giving comfort and sympathy where needed. The very next day the guy was flying off the handle, as if embarrassed that he had let his guard down?? I told him to jump back on his dildo bike... and haven't heard the end of it!

The dildo bike.  :s_laugh:

Oh boi, he HATED that.

I still laugh about him getting attacked and knocked off his bike by a goose.  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on September 06, 2024, 02:03:42 PMHeavy weed smoker I think. I couldn't stand him initially when I returned to BF, but he grew on me.

He does flip flop a lot though and plays the turncoat routine, same as SSS. Fat Lily has clearly been in his inbox regularly, with her trademark manipulation tactics. 

We basically became friendly after a while because of our love for animals, kots in particular.

Admong is a heavy weed smoker too. pops pills as well from what I remember

and Pig and Moodough get sloppy drunk until they pass out

what's up with these libtards who are supposedly filled with so much joy that they need mind altering substances just to cope with life?

Aryan

You can easily tell when Oak is drunk. I've called her out for day drinking several times recently.  :crampe:

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on September 06, 2024, 02:05:40 PMThe dildo bike.  :s_laugh:

Oh boi, he HATED that.

I still laugh about him getting attacked and knocked off his bike by a goose.  :crampe:

He finally got a job, quite recently actually, as a delivery driver. So I asked him if he still got delivered whilst he delivered. The joke went right over the top of his disheveled head.

So I asked him if his new delivery motorbike had a PTO (power take off) for the dildo.

:crampe:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview