Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

B

Just More Gossip or Truth?

Started by BeeGeeFan, September 01, 2024, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GFB

Alticus could kick Lokmar's through each state with one arm and leg behind his back. In FACT Lokmar is so afraid of Alticus he would use his own kids as a shield to fend him off of him. What a coward.. worse a lousy father.

Just stfu and donate to a good cause fool or else.. Alticus will be angry and you won't like that bitch

Its only a measly $10.. or more if you are generous and not broke at heart and in the bank account. Some say you haven't ever worked and it was your ex that did it all for you and the kids. What a pathetic father and worse husband.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: GFB on September 30, 2024, 07:07:48 PMAlticus could kick Lokmar's through each state with one arm and leg behind his back. In FACT Lokmar is so afraid of Alticus he would use his own kids as a shield to fend him off of him. What a coward.. worse a lousy father.

Just stfu and donate to a good cause fool or else.. Alticus will be angry and you won't like that bitch

Its only a measly $10.. or more if you are generous and not broke at heart and in the bank account. Some say you haven't ever worked and it was your ex that did it all for you and the kids. What a pathetic father and worse husband.
BF/Alticus is a pansy.

Я

Quote from: GFB on September 30, 2024, 07:07:48 PMAlticus could kick Lokmar's through each state with one arm and leg behind his back. In FACT Lokmar is so afraid of Alticus he would use his own kids as a shield to fend him off of him. What a coward.. worse a lousy father.

No. And to show you how serious I am about not returning, you are invited to check the years of inactivity in my account there, Aunty Mabel's Cuntwash.

Also....

Quote from: DKG on September 29, 2024, 08:53:23 AMOur limited free posting trial is coming to an end. Soon there will be a one dollar charge per post from guests.

For one measly dollar you will have the privilege and the honour of posting on the last remaining forum with the balls to have guest posting. I am sure you will continue to post after our free trial ends. I will be happy, you will be happy.

It's been a real pleasure contributing these last eight years and I wish you well. I don't see any need for me to donate money as well as my content... kinda defeats the purpose of being anonymous if I'm going to be leaving a digital paper trail anyway. 

DKG

Quote from: Я on October 01, 2024, 05:49:58 AMIt's been a real pleasure contributing these last eight years and I wish you well. I don't see any need for me to donate money as well as my content... kinda defeats the purpose of being anonymous if I'm going to be leaving a digital paper trail anyway. 
No need to worry my friend. An anonymous benefactor has paid in advance all your guest posts for as long as this forum remains online.

Я

Quote from: DKG on October 01, 2024, 06:39:59 AMNo need to worry my friend. An anonymous benefactor has paid in advance all your guest posts for as long as this forum remains online.
Smartarse.  :rofl:  I mean... "thank you Caskur".  :crampe:

Aryan

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on October 01, 2024, 01:37:28 PMWhy? The elite jews are the main problem.

Because there aint enough of them by sheer numbers to be the main problem.

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on October 01, 2024, 01:41:18 PMBecause there aint enough of them by sheer numbers to be the main problem.

They have the bulk of the wealth, in the west at least, which makes them very dangerous. 

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on October 01, 2024, 01:42:47 PMThey have the bulk of the wealth, in the west at least, which makes them very dangerous. 

Well, maybe we'll all get lucky and the right AND left coast of the USA will get nuked and take out ALL the assholes needing exterminated!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on October 01, 2024, 01:44:59 PMWell, maybe we'll all get lucky and the right AND left coast of the USA will get nuked and take out ALL the assholes needing exterminated!

Commiefornia getting wiped off the map would be a cause to celebrate for sure.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on October 01, 2024, 01:48:35 PMCommiefornia getting wiped off the map would be a cause to celebrate for sure.
Flea is from Cali and so is Oerdin so that part would sadden me. But if they were gone. hell yeah, nuke Cali and Oregon. I'd be highly against a retaliatory strike as I would consider it a gift from whatever nation accomplished it
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 01, 2024, 02:11:59 PMFlea is from Cali and so is Oerdin so that part would sadden me. But if they were gone. hell yeah, nuke Cali and Oregon. I'd be highly against a retaliatory strike as I would consider it a gift from whatever nation accomplished it

Didn't Flea say she's moving out of that shithole state?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on October 01, 2024, 02:13:31 PMDidn't Flea say she's moving out of that shithole state?
Unfortunately no. Just into a bigger and better house.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

GFB

Cyrus is X. Just pretending to be not so nonsensical in his posts. Must be sober. He is all butthurt over Oak dominating his ass so much the last little while. So he ran here. Oh I know this because his I.P. address. Its 2024 its not hard to find all this out.

DKG

Quote from: GFB on October 04, 2024, 11:33:36 AMCyrus is X. Just pretending to be not so nonsensical in his posts. Must be sober. He is all butthurt over Oak dominating his ass so much the last little while. So he ran here. Oh I know this because his I.P. address. Its 2024 its not hard to find all this out.
Whatever. I don't care.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview