Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

B

Just More Gossip or Truth?

Started by BeeGeeFan, September 01, 2024, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: GFB on October 04, 2024, 11:33:36 AMCyrus is X. Just pretending to be not so nonsensical in his posts. Must be sober. He is all butthurt over Oak dominating his ass so much the last little while. So he ran here. Oh I know this because his I.P. address. Its 2024 its not hard to find all this out.

how does anyone not grow weary of having to walk on egg shells around that hoof stomping wildebeest

She's a cancer to any forum she posts on which hopes to host diverse ideas, thoughts and healthy debate. you cannot have such things around that mutant pig beast.

As you will notice, if you haven't already, anyone who isn't a castrated cuck will ultimately bet banned for giving her back what she constantly tries to dish out. 

GFB

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 04, 2024, 11:52:06 AMhow does anyone not grow weary of having to walk on egg shells around that hoof stomping wildebeest

She's a cancer to any forum she posts on which hopes to host diverse ideas, thoughts and healthy debate. you cannot have such things around that mutant pig beast.

As you will notice, if you haven't already, anyone who isn't a castrated cuck will ultimately bet banned for giving her back what she constantly tries to dish out. 

She is a cancer to all those she encounters, knows, and loves in real life. All she sees in them is who will pay for her next meal or they will simply be her next meal. All the cannibals in movies in history couldn't compare to Jabba's appetite. I truly believe when Trump gets in she will be the next to try and assassinate him by eating him on her BBQ like a human size tomahawk steak. Disgusting.. I could go on but y'all might lose all your meals by vomiting too much.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview