The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I don't want to be starting nothing but

Started by Frood, September 05, 2024, 07:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on September 05, 2024, 09:06:52 PMThey are messy. I make Jo Jo wear a plastic garbage bag when I buy him one.

You should put him in a thick plastic garbage bag and bury him.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 05, 2024, 08:53:48 PMOnly for foreigners.  For we Americans, any kind of foreign concoction that ain't Gyro is just chunks of goat meat on a stick with the occasional tomato stuck between the meat chunks.

I happen to be American too and understand the long history of Souvlaki and Gyros before they became a western staple.

QuoteSorry, man.  I've been through the Philly area a few times.  Everything smells like a damp basement and the people are all jagoffs.  I won't eat anything those jagtards eat.  :yeahhh:

You're probably one of those people who won't eat an East Coast cheese steak because they think Subway's version is the OG.  :dontknow:

QuoteI agree about Cali idiots putting fruit on pizza.  Isn't that where the pineapple thing started?

Fruit, tofu, tuna, pine nuts, et cetera, but no... the pineapple pizza was started in Canada of all placed. Some fuckwit started experimenting and called it a "Hawaiian" because that was the product brand on the tins of pineapple he bought at the time. I believe it was in the late 60's or early 70's. He couldn't give them away at first, then a bunch of awkward teens and college students decided it was cool tasting and FUCKED pizza forever.
Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 09:08:16 PMI happen to be American too and understand the long history of Souvlaki and Gyros before they became a western staple.

You're probably one of those people who won't eat an East Coast cheese steak because they think Subway's version is the OG.  :dontknow:

Fruit, tofu, tuna, pine nuts, et cetera, but no... the pineapple pizza was started in Canada of all placed. Some fuckwit started experimenting and called it a "Hawaiian" because that was the product brand on the tins of pineapple he bought at the time. I believe it was in the late 60's or early 70's. He couldn't give them away at first, then a bunch of awkward teens and college students decided it was cool tasting and FUCKED pizza forever.

Fucking Canadians! 

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on September 05, 2024, 09:08:09 PMYou should put him in a thick plastic garbage bag and bury him.

I don't think yer nearly as violent as ya come across Lokmeer

You have potential ta be reformed eh?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Frood

Joe's butthole resembles a New York style pizza with pepperoni after Thiel gets done with it...

Thiel likes his fruit AROUND the pizza.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Roast Hawaiian Chicken is awesome. Ringed pineapples on top with apricot nectar to thicken the sauce. A bit of French onion soup powder adds to the flavour. Out of this world!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 07:18:21 PMYou are dead to me. You hear? Dead!

Whut *again*?!?
I didn't even know I'd been resurrected. /shrug

Herman

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 09:25:42 PMJoe's butthole resembles a New York style pizza with pepperoni after Thiel gets done with it...

Thiel likes his fruit AROUND the pizza.
Old Thiel is the only person on any forum that reads Joe's posts.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 05, 2024, 09:38:44 PMWhut *again*?!?
I didn't even know I'd been resurrected. /shrug

There's no resurrecting Joe's butthole though....

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 09:57:09 PMThere's no resurrecting Joe's butthole though....

A bit small to be his arsehole.

Frood

Quote from: Herman on September 05, 2024, 10:01:13 PMA bit small to be his arsehole.

Thiel hadn't cheesed it yet.

That's resting Joe butthole.
You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 07:25:45 AMCool, whatever is good for you but pineapple on pizza is not a thing in everything.
Pineapple is not included in toppings for a loaded up pizza here.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 06:52:51 PMA Canadian...  :facepalm:

And all of Canada just got bent over and took one in the pooper by that zing.   :s_laugh:
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Frood

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 06, 2024, 09:02:13 AMAnd all of Canada just got bent over and took one in the pooper by that zing.   :s_laugh:

We all have Joe Biden's in our midst.... :(
Blahhhhhh...