The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I don't want to be starting nothing but

Started by Frood, September 05, 2024, 07:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Marvin

1. No ketchup on either hot dogs or burgers for me. Fries absolutely yes.
2. No pineapple on my pizza. I usually get pepperoni, bacon strips or crumble never both, and green pepper. if i ever change things up a bit its chicken strips, bacon, and green pepper. occasionally red onion. not much a ham fan.
2. b) i usually eat more panzerottis than pizza.
3. Fuck all diet shit. Makes wanna puke.
4. Pickles? sometimes in the summer but thats about it. Relishes not my fav thing but sometimes. Pretzels only if peanut butter filled ones

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 06, 2024, 09:44:00 AMWe all have Joe Biden's in our midst.... :(
Is that guy even the president any more?

It seems to me the country is on auto pilot at the moment
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 06, 2024, 10:28:55 AMIs that guy even the president any more?

It seems to me the country is on auto pilot at the moment

The US was before on autopilot but their skin puppet fucked the last debate so much so that the deep state (not the 2IC) carried on like nothing was a matter, till it was a major talking point.

I have no confidence in the US elections anymore.

Prepositioning national guard within hotels all over NYC? Why?

It's a complete stitch up reminiscent of 2019/20 again.

I'm glad I got far away from the US. Shit is going down.

Agree Agree x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Ketchup and mustard on my burgers, sometimes BBQ sauce instead of ketchup. Always with onions and pickles...the dill kind. My fav burger is a Double Double from In-N-Out which hasnt any mustard on it, just a ketchup, mayo, rellish based sauce somewhat like BigMac sauce.
No ketchup on dogs. My fav is a kraut dog with mustard and onions from weinerschnitzel. Portillos Chicago Dog is my 2nd choice.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Onion, Mushrooms, and Green Olives on my pizza. Most of the time you cant get these many ingredients on a Chicago Deep Dish. Giordanos, Nancy's, Angelos, Malnatis are good. Rosati's? I dont like it. The sauce tastes like its simple tomato paste. There's a Nancy's in Springfield and its fairly good. My choice would be Lou Malnati's. There's a lot of places in Chicago I havent tried though.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on September 06, 2024, 11:09:11 AMKetchup and mustard on my burgers, sometimes BBQ sauce instead of ketchup. Always with onions and pickles...the dill kind. My fav burger is a Double Double from In-N-Out which hasnt any mustard on it, just a ketchup, mayo, rellish based sauce somewhat like BigMac sauce.
No ketchup on dogs. My fav is a kraut dog with mustard and onions from weinerschnitzel. Portillos Chicago Dog is my 2nd choice.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Onion, Mushrooms, and Green Olives on my pizza. Most of the time you cant get these many ingredients on a Chicago Deep Dish. Giordanos, Nancy's, Angelos, Malnatis are good. Rosati's? I dont like it. The sauce tastes like its simple tomato paste. There's a Nancy's in Springfield and its fairly good. My choice would be Lou Malnati's. There's a lot of places in Chicago I havent tried though.

You have ketchup on food. That makes you a sketchy fag.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on September 06, 2024, 11:11:53 AMYou have ketchup on food. That makes you a sketchy fag.

You have an irrational fear of ketchup. That means your asshole must have been bloodied up by some faggit and you still have dreams about it. Hawt sweaty ones.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on September 06, 2024, 11:14:24 AMYou have an irrational fear of ketchup. That means your asshole must have been bloodied up by some faggit and you still have dreams about it. Hawt sweaty ones.

I don't fear ketchup.

Ketchup is merely Satan's bum juices condensed in a jar and I would never willingly eat Satan's arse..

But you enjoy the demonic lickety flavors you're so accustomed to and feel the need to defend your mouths honour over.

Hell is red, like your hot dogs. :(
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Garraty_47

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on September 05, 2024, 09:08:09 PMYou should put him in a thick plastic garbage bag and bury him.
Only as a last result and only if Jo Jo no longer pleases me.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on September 05, 2024, 09:23:45 PMI don't think yer nearly as violent as ya come across Lokmeer

You have potential ta be reformed eh?
Could you stop hitting on Mr Lokmar in my presence Sweetie.
gay, conservative and proud

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Taco sauce on a hot dog is the only red sauce I put on them.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

formosan

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 07:20:30 AMIf you have ketchup on hotdogs and burgers, pineapple on pizza and burgers, drink diet softdrinks, like sweet pickles/relishes/pretzels, you're fucking retarded.
What about ham on pizza Frood?
too old to be a fashionista

Frood

Blahhhhhh...