Replies: 10330
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

2 adults & 2 children in Georgia are dead lets have the discussion

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 05, 2024, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

From what I gather, a troon is behind the shooting (again)... 

Prowler has posted some stats about tranny sex offenders over on BF which is gonna get the leftoids wailing.  :crampe:

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on September 06, 2024, 12:11:09 PMI've try to teach my youngest about fire, shelter, orientation, and evasion principles.

But I'm upfront with her. If a chopper or jet pings her flir signature from a distance, she's probably dead already. Hide in holes at night and only move if the temps feel comparable to her own body temps in the day.

Yeah, I've taught her way more than that but if she can't get past the first part, nothing else really matters.

This guy always has great survival tips.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 05, 2024, 06:37:01 PMFirst let me start by saying condolences to the families. Of the kids and the teachers. It is truly heart breaking to return from summer vacation looking forward to the holidays only to have this happen.

May the offender rot in fucking prison and anywhere where pain and suffering is in no short supply for all eternity. No matter what his political leanings were, or even the political leanings of the victims.

If he supports Trump DIE SLOW YOU MOTHERFUCKER.  If he supports Harris DIE SLOW YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

if his victims supported Harris my heart breaks for you. If his victims supported Trump my heart breaks for you.

All that shit is inconsequential.

But what is consequential is how do we put an end to this disturbing violence already? 

With the lefttards its Same old, same old mouth breathing hysteria. Blaming guns for a problem while absolving themselves and their anti moral, anti authority, anti yield to a power greater than yourself. They sneer at the almighty, mock him, turn their backs on him, spit on his grace and then wonder why the world continues to devolve.

So is banning guns going to work? Has it worked in Chicago? Baltimore? Memphis? New York? Los Angeles? On so on and so on?

we all know the answer to that so no need to repeat it here.

But what about the decay of our society? the crumbling of basic morality? The removal of God from the lives of the most impressionable? The very kids walking into schools committing these senseless massacres. What about the violence they are inundated with on a minute by minute basis through gaming consoles, movies, vidoes, tiktoks and other unimaginable vices being propagated throughout our society? Purposely I reckon.

We've been a 2nd Amendment nation for centuries now. And automatic weapons are nothing new. But these trends in our entertainment and moral values are. Perhaps this is where the reasonable of mind would turn to first when attempting to address this problem? In the technology world theres and old adage - when something breaks start with whatever was changed or introduced last.

And so that is exactly where my troubleshooting of our woes begins

otherwise you may end up with a society that has no legal access to guns, a healthy and thriving black market where these same weapons will be purchases instead -- bringing along with it even MORE senseless killings as the criminal element vies for greater influence and control over the market as a whole.

I know libtards wont hear me, because they WANT my position to be a blind allegiance to gun rights when in fact, if I possessed a sense of certainty that banning all weapons would safe but ONE life I would jump on that wagon faster than a rabbit gets fucked. Because I am in no way arrogant enough to believe that single life could never be one that I cherish.

The simple fact is, I don't believe it will save lives. Not a single one. Because when there is a will there is a way. My reasons are both sound and difficult to refute given the overwhelming evidence, historical sampling and current trends in areas where guns are indeed banned at the state level.
Americans tried prohibition once with booze. We all know how that turned out. It will be same with guns.

Americans want em and they will get em. Laws be damned.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on September 06, 2024, 09:05:47 PMAmericans tried prohibition once with booze. We all know how that turned out. It will be same with guns.

Americans want em and they will get em. Laws be damned.

I sure AF didnt register any of mine even tho they passed a law here. Fuk em!
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 06, 2024, 09:08:18 AMIts gotten to the point where only 4 dead is considered to be "light casualties".  Four people were also shot and killed in a subway car in Chicago, but that didn't make the national news.  Go figure.

That's because the Chicago shooter is a negro transexual.  Went nuts and shot four people who were sleeping on the train dead in two different train cars, then casually got off at the next stop and hopped on to another train going the other way.  The local news spotlighted the shooters mom who said the kid was going through hard times and had recently lost his/her homosexual lover in yet another of Chicago's random shootings over the summer.

Absolutely nothing about the four murdered folks who were just catching a catnap on their ways home.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 06, 2024, 11:36:56 PMThat's because the Chicago shooter is a negro transexual.  Went nuts and shot four people who were sleeping on the train dead, then casually got off at the next stop and hopped on to another train going the other way.  The local news spotlighted the shooters mom who said the kid was going through hard times and had recently lost his/her homosexual lover in yet another of Chicago's random shootings over the summer.

Absolutely nothing about the four murdered folks who were just catching a catnap on their ways home.

it's almost as if you guys could use some strict gun control laws over there
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 06, 2024, 11:39:00 PMit's almost as if you guys could use some strict gun control laws over there

I'm sayin'!   Even the nigger tannies are packing heat these days.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Logic Sandwich

For the OP (along with anyone that cared to actually read it with the spirit in which it was doubtless offered) and particularly any left wing, pearl clutching Karens that wish to discuss the second amendment...

First and foremost... "DON'T".

There's a few good reasons why you shouldn't. Starting with the bleeding obvious one that it's not the guns at fault here, any more than it's the cars fault for the road toll. And I don't see anyone here advocating for making cars illegal, just because a few drivers lost control and wiped out little Jimmy at a pedestrian crossing.

And before you try to argue motor vehicles are "different" because they are "useful", allow me to point out that so are firearms. Quite useful, considering the wait time you have between needing to stop a clear and present threat and the state-sponsored authorities to ride in to your rescue. If indeed they do at all.

Also, do not waste anyone's time attempting to argue that it's only *some* firearms you think need removing from the hands of all. Because once those are off the table, we all know exactly what the argument will be. That's right... "oh, these other ones need to go too". To which I say "bullshit". Repeating weapons were available at the time the second amendment was drafted, so there goes any argument you might make about semi-auto rifles not being imagined by the founding fathers. Who, if truth be known, also had no problem with people owning punt guns and cannon.

The 2A was written explicitly so the "well regulated militia" of the day could go and buy any or all of these if they had the means to do so, and any law forbidding or limiting their ownership runs counter to the Bruen decision of 2022. You are being anti-constitutional and in breach of federal law if you try. You and your neighbour have the constitutional right to own and operate any of the families of weapons mentioned above, indeed I have heard the case argued that tactical thermonuclear devices fall under the umbrella... and here you are, arguing against sporting rifles that no self respecting military would waste their time with.

Wake up. The only defense you legally have is to own your own firearms and be proficient in their care and use. Go against Bruen and all you are doing is removing the weapons from the hands of the law abiding, leaving a vast swathe of arms in the community operated by criminals and provably slow and ill-equipped government agents that are never around when you need their protection. The vast preponderance of gun crime is happening in the very neighbourhoods that flout the 2A. Had these areas not succumbed to the lie of it "being safer", your average criminals would either be thinking twice about pulling their piece or have long since edited themselves out of the gene pool.

None of this is up for debate; the wailing from certain government officials and their media mouthpieces is aimed at weakening you. When you are weak, they and anyone else not adhering to your idea of a peaceful and civilised Utopia can ride roughshod over you... just like it happens in so-called other civilised countries where guns are already severely restricted, if not outright illegal.

You want to stop situations like the one that led to this thread? You need to address the root cause that led to the shooter picking up a gun and going batshit nuts in the first place. Reach out with compassion and understanding, dial back the incessant argy-bargy.

And buy yourself a weapon or three. Get to understand them, how they work and how to look after them. Like you would a car.

I did... and I can't stand the damned things. But I see the sense in them, even if you do not.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 06, 2024, 11:36:56 PMThat's because the Chicago shooter is a negro transexual.  Went nuts and shot four people who were sleeping on the train dead in two different train cars, then casually got off at the next stop and hopped on to another train going the other way.  The local news spotlighted the shooters mom who said the kid was going through hard times and had recently lost his/her homosexual lover in yet another of Chicago's random shootings over the summer.

Shameful that the narrative immediately went to the default position of mental health issues being the cause.  Something tells me the idiot won't wind up getting life without parole.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Logic Sandwich on September 07, 2024, 02:02:15 AMFor the OP (along with anyone that cared to actually read it with the spirit in which it was doubtless offered) and particularly any left wing, pearl clutching Karens that wish to discuss the second amendment...

First and foremost... "DON'T".

There's a few good reasons why you shouldn't. Starting with the bleeding obvious one that it's not the guns at fault here, any more than it's the cars fault for the road toll. And I don't see anyone here advocating for making cars illegal, just because a few drivers lost control and wiped out little Jimmy at a pedestrian crossing.

And before you try to argue motor vehicles are "different" because they are "useful", allow me to point out that so are firearms. Quite useful, considering the wait time you have between needing to stop a clear and present threat and the state-sponsored authorities to ride in to your rescue. If indeed they do at all.

Also, do not waste anyone's time attempting to argue that it's only *some* firearms you think need removing from the hands of all. Because once those are off the table, we all know exactly what the argument will be. That's right... "oh, these other ones need to go too". To which I say "bullshit". Repeating weapons were available at the time the second amendment was drafted, so there goes any argument you might make about semi-auto rifles not being imagined by the founding fathers. Who, if truth be known, also had no problem with people owning punt guns and cannon.

The 2A was written explicitly so the "well regulated militia" of the day could go and buy any or all of these if they had the means to do so, and any law forbidding or limiting their ownership runs counter to the Bruen decision of 2022. You are being anti-constitutional and in breach of federal law if you try. You and your neighbour have the constitutional right to own and operate any of the families of weapons mentioned above, indeed I have heard the case argued that tactical thermonuclear devices fall under the umbrella... and here you are, arguing against sporting rifles that no self respecting military would waste their time with.

Wake up. The only defense you legally have is to own your own firearms and be proficient in their care and use. Go against Bruen and all you are doing is removing the weapons from the hands of the law abiding, leaving a vast swathe of arms in the community operated by criminals and provably slow and ill-equipped government agents that are never around when you need their protection. The vast preponderance of gun crime is happening in the very neighbourhoods that flout the 2A. Had these areas not succumbed to the lie of it "being safer", your average criminals would either be thinking twice about pulling their piece or have long since edited themselves out of the gene pool.

None of this is up for debate; the wailing from certain government officials and their media mouthpieces is aimed at weakening you. When you are weak, they and anyone else not adhering to your idea of a peaceful and civilised Utopia can ride roughshod over you... just like it happens in so-called other civilised countries where guns are already severely restricted, if not outright illegal.

You want to stop situations like the one that led to this thread? You need to address the root cause that led to the shooter picking up a gun and going batshit nuts in the first place. Reach out with compassion and understanding, dial back the incessant argy-bargy.

And buy yourself a weapon or three. Get to understand them, how they work and how to look after them. Like you would a car.

I did... and I can't stand the damned things. But I see the sense in them, even if you do not.

Exactly this! Banning guns due to school shootings is tantamount to banning cars when some sloppy drunk gets behind the wheel and mows into a few cars on the free or some racist lunatic charges his truck into a crowd of children during a holiday parade. To the cheering and applause and affirmative nod by animals like that fat creature from the blue cesspool, Oak I might add.

And to your point of slow acting defunded and demoralized law enforcement who in many cases is outright ordered to stand down one need only look at what's happening in Colorado for a glimpse into the future the leftist vermin scum are trying to build. An environment where the criminal element is armed to the teeth while law enforcement (if they exist at all) are hamstrung to the point of complete uselessness.

I don't know about you but I am convinced these mass shootings are some kind of covert and deliberate syopp being embedded into the minds of a vulnerable cross section of our society though video games, tiktok, recreational drugs and a swath of other anti moralizing elements which no one on the left, conveniently, wants to talk about.

and you have to wonder why that is.

Oliver the Second

Father of US school shooting suspect charged with murder

The father of a 14-year-old boy accused of killing four people at a high school in the US state of Georgia has been arrested and charged with murder.

Colin Gray, 54, is facing four charges of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second-degree murder and eight of cruelty to children.

Officials said on Thursday evening the charges were directly connected to his son's actions and "allowing him to possess a weapon".

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c9wj0vyl8xko

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 05, 2024, 06:37:01 PMFirst let me start by saying condolences to the families. Of the kids and the teachers. It is truly heart breaking to return from summer vacation looking forward to the holidays only to have this happen.

May the offender rot in fucking prison and anywhere where pain and suffering is in no short supply for all eternity. No matter what his political leanings were, or even the political leanings of the victims.

If he supports Trump DIE SLOW YOU MOTHERFUCKER.  If he supports Harris DIE SLOW YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

if his victims supported Harris my heart breaks for you. If his victims supported Trump my heart breaks for you.

All that shit is inconsequential.

But what is consequential is how do we put an end to this disturbing violence already? 

With the lefttards its Same old, same old mouth breathing hysteria. Blaming guns for a problem while absolving themselves and their anti moral, anti authority, anti yield to a power greater than yourself. They sneer at the almighty, mock him, turn their backs on him, spit on his grace and then wonder why the world continues to devolve.

So is banning guns going to work? Has it worked in Chicago? Baltimore? Memphis? New York? Los Angeles? On so on and so on?

we all know the answer to that so no need to repeat it here.

But what about the decay of our society? the crumbling of basic morality? The removal of God from the lives of the most impressionable? The very kids walking into schools committing these senseless massacres. What about the violence they are inundated with on a minute by minute basis through gaming consoles, movies, vidoes, tiktoks and other unimaginable vices being propagated throughout our society? Purposely I reckon.

We've been a 2nd Amendment nation for centuries now. And automatic weapons are nothing new. But these trends in our entertainment and moral values are. Perhaps this is where the reasonable of mind would turn to first when attempting to address this problem? In the technology world theres and old adage - when something breaks start with whatever was changed or introduced last.

And so that is exactly where my troubleshooting of our woes begins

otherwise you may end up with a society that has no legal access to guns, a healthy and thriving black market where these same weapons will be purchases instead -- bringing along with it even MORE senseless killings as the criminal element vies for greater influence and control over the market as a whole.

I know libtards wont hear me, because they WANT my position to be a blind allegiance to gun rights when in fact, if I possessed a sense of certainty that banning all weapons would safe but ONE life I would jump on that wagon faster than a rabbit gets fucked. Because I am in no way arrogant enough to believe that single life could never be one that I cherish.

The simple fact is, I don't believe it will save lives. Not a single one. Because when there is a will there is a way. My reasons are both sound and difficult to refute given the overwhelming evidence, historical sampling and current trends in areas where guns are indeed banned at the state level.
I didn't know about this Biggie......I only watch local news now.
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on September 07, 2024, 11:07:48 AMFather of US school shooting suspect charged with murder

The father of a 14-year-old boy accused of killing four people at a high school in the US state of Georgia has been arrested and charged with murder.

Colin Gray, 54, is facing four charges of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second-degree murder and eight of cruelty to children.

Officials said on Thursday evening the charges were directly connected to his son's actions and "allowing him to possess a weapon".

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c9wj0vyl8xko

The father is culpable in my opinion. While I would normally be against one party baring the consequence of another's action, in this instance the kid had already been visited by the police for previous threats and that alone should have prompted the father to take precautionary steps to make sure his son had no accessibility to the weapons

Involuntary manslaughter and/or negligent homicide are very appropriate charges in this circumstance
Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

Because today we have a serious drug problem with mental patients on the loose, guns are a problem for me but when the guns are removed, the drug fucked use knives.

If the drug problem can be solved then crime will be drastically reduced imo including irrational mass shootings.

I can't wait to see Trump get in and fix the border problem and clean up the drug trade somewhat.

I feel sorry for anyone shot by a lunatic but the gun is the last to be blamed.

I blame all of us for not encouraging taking a hard-line approach on druggies and I realise people say that won't work... I say bullshit.

If I was President I would have drug prisons and make every druggie learn to weave baskets to pay for their way in prison..

If you fall off the wagon when you are realised from prison then it would be back inside to basket weaving again... if you fall off the wagon a second time it will be firing squad at dawn...

I am deadly serious.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview