News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

In today's episode of That's Trump's fault too!

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 09, 2024, 07:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Trump and 3 other officers from the Miami dade police force can be seen in shocking new video detaining football start Tyreek Hill.

According to eyewitnesses Presidential candidate Donald J Trump can be see banging on Mr Hill's window before ordering him to the ground and handcuffing him in what many are saying is proof of his life long inclination towards racism

Bystanders we interviewed at the scene had this to say.

"it was trump, I'm sure of it"

"when trump walked over to that care I could see the hate in his eyes through the protective visors even, it was that powerful"

"Orange man bad!"

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tyreek-hill-detention-leads-wild-trump-insinuation-from-ex-espn-personality

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Trump only called him a nigger 3 times. He's making up for it by claiming eminent domain on his house tho!

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 09, 2024, 07:55:15 PMTrump and 3 other officers from the Miami dade police force can be seen in shocking new video detaining football start Tyreek Hill.

According to eyewitnesses Presidential candidate Donald J Trump can be see banging on Mr Hill's window before ordering him to the ground and handcuffing him in what many are saying is proof of his life long inclination towards racism

Bystanders we interviewed at the scene had this to say.

"it was trump, I'm sure of it"

"when trump walked over to that care I could see the hate in his eyes through the protective visors even, it was that powerful"

"Orange man bad!"

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tyreek-hill-detention-leads-wild-trump-insinuation-from-ex-espn-personality

Jesus H, this is a real accusation.

Biggie Smiles

Libtards jumping all over the racism this and florida hates black people that narrative before they even know what the fuck went on

then the bodycam footage is released and tells the whole story

this dumb fuck is lucky all they did was pull him out of the car. With tints like that they could have pulled out on his stupid ass and opened fire. who the fuck knows what the hell you doing in there behind that tinted glass?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bodycam-footage-tyreek-hills-detention-released

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

smartass

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 10, 2024, 01:44:16 PMHill should thank God that he didn't get floyded.
Not much chance of that, not with that fruity little 'stache and matching lug nuts on his ears. "Wide receiver" boy got that definite homo vibe going on.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview