The best topic

Replies: 10335
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:34:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Focus group reacts to Trump claim that migrants are 'eating the dogs' in Ohio town

Started by Conservative Perspective, September 12, 2024, 06:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Focus group reacts to Trump claim that migrants are 'eating the dogs' in Ohio town

Voters across party lines reacted to a moment in which former President Trump claimed migrants were eating pets in a town in the swing state of Ohio.

Source: Focus group reacts to Trump claim that migrants are 'eating the dogs' in Ohio town

DKG

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

Oliver the Second

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Brent on September 12, 2024, 12:53:38 PMProg elites will try to make it a factor.

Too much time until the election.  By next week some new "controversy" will crop up.

Brent

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 13, 2024, 12:58:48 PMToo much time until the election.  By next week some new "controversy" will crop up.
I don't know if the Harris camp got the result they thought ABC handing them a debate would give them.

True blue Democrats ate it up. Independents, who both sides are trying to reach did not like the way ABC sabotaged the debate for Harris. They were so blatant a person who can't speak English would know three people ganged up on one candidate.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Brent on September 13, 2024, 01:04:00 PMI don't know if the Harris camp got the result they thought ABC handing them a debate would give them.

True blue Democrats ate it up. Independents, who both sides are trying to reach did not like the way ABC sabotaged the debate for Harris. They were so blatant a person who can't speak English would know three people ganged up on one candidate.

I believe debates have pretty much become irrelevant.  The 24/7 news cycle along with social media are more influential than a 90 minute talk-a-thon where candidates just yap about nothing.  Look at Hillary.  She did good up against Trump, but still got pwned.