Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Trump agrees - he is very angry

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 12, 2024, 07:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

JOE

You see Trump demonstrated a focus in that speech which he lacked during the debate Bigly.

Harris managed to throw him off his game plan.

I noticed that his debate adviser Tulsi Gabbard looked disappointed by his performance. And she managed to tear down Harris quite effectively.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 12, 2024, 07:57:30 PMAnd the fact that Kamoron isn't tells you the whole story

So what's the announcement?

I don't think there should be another debate unless it is on Fox. Kameltoe will mot agree to that because it will not be three on one like the last one.

hard Я

Quote from: Herman on September 12, 2024, 09:57:10 PMSo what's the announcement?

I don't think there should be another debate unless it is on Fox. Kameltoe will not agree to that because it will not be three on one like the last one.

Fuck Fox. Put it on Mug Club, get Steven Crowder and Nick DiPaolo to moderate it. Bigger audience than any MSM outlet, more impartial commentators than any MSM outlet, live fact checks on both opponents from a dedicated team of researchers in real time and you can keep interrupting the feed to YouTube at every opportunity with invitations to watch the uncensored feeds on Rumble, Locals or Twitter.

It's stupid that we keep pandering to Boomer Media all the time, especially with its habit of kicking anyone off the airwaves they don't like. Choose an outlet that actually believes in free and lively (often ribald) open debate.

Trump I imagine would be up for it, his son has appeared on the show often enough. I imagine Kamala would find every excuse under the sun to avoid the second debate like the plague (and even with her campaign's stated aversion to microphone muting being happily catered to)... no problem. Turn it into another Town Hall the moment she announces she's too chickenshit to attend and make sure there's a bunch of political figures like Ted Cruz, Tulsi Gabbard on hand in the audience (remember those?) ...along with new-tech commentators of all persuasion.

Joe Rogan needn't attend, I know he has an aversion to speaking with Donald Trump, even if his heroes RFK junior and Jill Stein are happy to endorse him. He'd be happier in his studio anyway I imagine, where he can at least smoke his weed in peace and contemplate what it means to be a free speech absolutist.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: JOE on September 12, 2024, 08:35:12 PMYou see Trump demonstrated a focus in that speech which he lacked during the debate Bigly.

Harris managed to throw him off his game plan.

I noticed that his debate adviser Tulsi Gabbard looked disappointed by his performance. And she managed to tear down Harris quite effectively.

No Joe...again...Trump was partly thrown off his game because he didn't expect a 3-on-1. But you're dealing with Trump and he's no stranger to adversity. You need to give him credit where credit is due. I think for Trump this debate was a resounding victory!

Your whole mob is being ridiculed by the entire world.
You done fucked up good!
Well done...
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 13, 2024, 08:31:21 AMNo Joe...again...Trump was partly thrown off his game because he didn't expect a 3-on-1. But you're dealing with Trump and he's no stranger to adversity. You need to give him credit where credit is due. I think for Trump this debate was a resounding victory!

Your whole mob is being ridiculed by the entire world.
You done fucked up good!
Well done...
Yet another example of a total backfire  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview