The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Your Fictional/Fantasy Crush?

Started by Lab Flaker, September 13, 2024, 03:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 13, 2024, 08:07:47 AMJJJ... Triple J. Used to be good when I was younger, but the radio announcers stay young as you get older. So does most of the music. Lol...I listen to it occasionally now when the other radio stations are talking too much cricket or rugby. It's pretty loose.

Double J is where all those old presenters go. It's digital radio in all of the capital cities (DAB+).

Get a radio unit that does it. There's way more channels on digital too... plenty of options for us oldies...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Infatuated with Jennifer Connely, Linda Rondstat, and others.... but my first? (George Carlin-esque "who was your first?").... that was Madeline Stowe.

We had symmetry and though she didn't know it or even myself, I had enough manual symmetry to fill a pool for both of us...

Later on I got into classic movies and had to break up with Madeline... first with Mitzi Gaynor and then with young to middle aged Olivia de Havilland...my queen...   :dontknow:

Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Sorry to shit on everyones parade but long ago, I learned you can only be infatuated with these hollyweird shitstains right up until you learn about them personally and their personality. I promise you, most of the people mentioned are shit.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on September 16, 2024, 09:22:44 AMSorry to shit on everyones parade but long ago, I learned you can only be infatuated with these hollyweird shitstains right up until you learn about them personally and their personality. I promise you, most of the people mentioned are shit.

We are all adults. But, this thread is about our adolescent crushes.

I doubt any of us still have any illusions about the character of celebrities, or the lack thereof. We know how self centred and narcissistic most of them are.