The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

The fact that democrats are even considering this shows how low and shitty they are

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 14, 2024, 12:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on September 14, 2024, 01:01:58 PMThe Democrats are the party of war.
And to watch libtards like Lotusbutthead pontificate relentlessly about defunding the industrial war complex while spewing the most vitriolic hatred towards the most anti war president of our life time and then falling in line behind a fucking war monger shows you what fucking low lifes people like her really are
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 14, 2024, 01:06:25 PMAnd to watch libtards like Lotusbutthead pontificate relentlessly about defunding the industrial war complex while spewing the most vitriolic hatred towards the most anti war president of our life time and then falling in line behind a fucking war monger shows you what fucking low lifes people like her really are
Democrat voters are ignorant hypocrites. Liberal and NDP voters in Canada are the same.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Brent on September 14, 2024, 01:21:56 PMDemocrat voters are ignorant hypocrites. Liberal and NDP voters in Canada are the same.

Judging by how things are going in France, I'd say the leftards of the whole world are idiots.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 14, 2024, 08:01:48 PMJudging by how things are going in France, I'd say the leftards of the whole world are idiots.

They're the same shit...just a different smell.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Я

Totally blows my mind, the role reversal US politics has undergone in the last 20 years. Anyone remember how gung-ho certain Republican elements were for foreign conflict during the bush era?

These days it's the leftist progtards who are the warmongering fuckpigs.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview