Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

B

Just More Gossip or Truth?

Started by BeeGeeFan, September 01, 2024, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Frank on September 10, 2024, 05:31:20 PMAlticus has told me through PM that Breakfall HAS NOT be banned yet but if he doesn't donate some money soon he will be. Alticus underlined and added "enough is enough with that pedo bullshit in chat" that the "chat can disappear for good if anyone continues with that"

Alticus can go fuck himself and so doing that, BF himself.

The paedophilic angle of the BF forum has always been disgusting, and it's only intensified now that the far-leftist members have been allowed to fester and promote their WOKE agenda as well as their delusional ideologies without condemnation from the site owner and his associated alts. In fact he's shot himself in the foot by encouraging that sort of irrational behaviour.

My disgust for paedophiles preying on our vulnerable youth will never change. For me it's not just about detesting sleazy adults for preying upon young people under the acceptable age of consent of 16 years , but also for adults that have a vast age gap who take full advantage of youthful naivety when making their sexual advances. I simply label these cretins as latent paedophiles, and it's blatantly obvious that the notorious BF forum with the help of BF himself is harbouring these sexual predators.

BF will never see another dollar from me. I made some things very clear to him in PM. The honeymoon is over!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview