The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Harris serves up word salad in DC speech: 'The children of the community are the children of the community'

Started by Conservative Perspective, Today at 07:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Conservative Perspective

Harris serves up word salad in DC speech: 'The children of the community are the children of the community'

Vice President Kamala Harris appeared to undercut her own economic plan, saying "very few" companies engage in price gouging during a word salad speech in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday.

Source: Harris serves up word salad in DC speech: 'The children of the community are the children of the community'

Lab Flaker

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:48:15 AMShe truly is a vacuous vessel!
She is unfit to lead. She is far too easy to manipulate by profiteers of war. Biden was the same.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

I know I'm on a sabbatical from politics but just have to say "I called it" this once.

As I predicted Kopmala is following a similar trajectory to Hillary's in that the more she actually appears in public and has to answer questions or interact with random people the more voters are remembering why nobody wanted her as a candidate to begin with.

But it's even worse because while Hillary was vile and unlikable she at least had two brain cells to rub together and form a coherent thought. Kopmala doesn't. She's both unlikable *and* vacuous.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List