The best topic

Replies: 10997
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 06:18:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

World War III thread

Started by Oliver the Second, September 30, 2024, 04:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver the Second

Trouble brewing on the Korean peninsula -

North Korea says front-line units ready to strike South Korea if more drones appear

North Korea said Sunday its front-line army units are ready to launch strikes on South Korea, ramping up pressure on its rival that it said flew drones and dropped leaflets over its capital Pyongyang.

South Korea has refused to confirm whether it sent drones but warned it would sternly punish North Korea if the safety of its citizens is threatened.

North Korea on Friday accused South Korea of launching drones to drop propaganda leaflets over Pyongyang three times this month and threatened to respond with force if it happened again.

In a statement carried by state media Sunday, the North's Defense Ministry said that the military had issued a preliminary operation order to artillery and other army units near the border with South Korea to "get fully ready to open fire."

https://apnews.com/article/north-south-korea-drones-c923535e6f414674593d74ff935adf41

Thiel

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 13, 2024, 03:10:14 PMTrouble brewing on the Korean peninsula -

North Korea says front-line units ready to strike South Korea if more drones appear

North Korea said Sunday its front-line army units are ready to launch strikes on South Korea, ramping up pressure on its rival that it said flew drones and dropped leaflets over its capital Pyongyang.

South Korea has refused to confirm whether it sent drones but warned it would sternly punish North Korea if the safety of its citizens is threatened.

North Korea on Friday accused South Korea of launching drones to drop propaganda leaflets over Pyongyang three times this month and threatened to respond with force if it happened again.

In a statement carried by state media Sunday, the North's Defense Ministry said that the military had issued a preliminary operation order to artillery and other army units near the border with South Korea to "get fully ready to open fire."

https://apnews.com/article/north-south-korea-drones-c923535e6f414674593d74ff935adf41
It is a day that ends in y, so the North Korean regime is threatening war.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Sorry... here is the rioting Brits..

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oliver the Second

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Aryan on October 10, 2024, 01:27:15 PMHow about we just nuke Israel instead? I feel like half of the world's problems would disappear overnight and you Americans would be considerably richer.

One word.  Scapegoats.

If we off all the Jews, next would be the Buddhists.  It's humanoid jenga, man.  Total toppling of civilization.

If Jews can't be blamed, the next block up falls into the blame-space.

Jenga.  Or Tetris.

When Michael Jackson sang, "I'm looking at the man in the mirror...", he wasn't singing to people like Hitler who blamed others.

Sad fact is, in life, people who aren't harder on themselves than anyone else are the real true weakest links.  Glass houses with glass jaws just waiting to be shattered by the reality that the uglier thing than the aspersions they cast are the reflections they mirror or deign to acknowledge.

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Aryan on October 10, 2024, 02:33:19 PMFella, if I was lucky enough to have my Aryan digits on the big red button, Londonistan, Tel Aviv and Washington would be glassed in an instant.

Wouldn't matter.  Washington DC wouldn't be built back better but built back smaller like it was always intended.

When people say DC should have the right to vote, I say sure, let's just rename it Pan Em after the Hunger Games.  Because I assume you to mean the point of the federal gov't isn't just a point.  But a hub of immense bloated power much like the Blob swallowing everything just to feed itself.

Is a hardy, FUCK OFF, too much to request?

Oliver the Second

Apparently this is drone footage of Sinwar moments before he was killed.

He's sitting in a chair, it looks like his right hand was blown off, he's holding some kind of stick in his left hand and in a final act of defiance he throws it at the drone.

Gotta admit I admire that kind of chutzpah.

https://x.com/mossadil/status/1847006169845715440
Love Love x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

The pig got roasted just as he deserved it.  Rot in piss.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

Them jews aint done fucking shit up!!!!

Aryan

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 17, 2024, 07:38:39 PMApparently this is drone footage of Sinwar moments before he was killed.

He's sitting in a chair, it looks like his right hand was blown off, he's holding some kind of stick in his left hand and in a final act of defiance he throws it at the drone.

Gotta admit I admire that kind of chutzpah.

https://x.com/mossadil/status/1847006169845715440

Modern warfare is so fucked up with these drones.... I love how captured enemy soldier drone operators get immediately executed, they're cowardly fucks and deserve being put down.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on October 19, 2024, 01:26:23 AMModern warfare is so fucked up with these drones.... I love how captured enemy soldier drone operators get immediately executed, they're cowardly fucks and deserve being put down.

When dealing with these dune coon savages, its best to keep them at arms length or else you risk them pulling the rip cord and taking you with them to fuck allahs virgin goats for all eternity.