The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 01, 2024, 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Concerned Citizen

Started by Blazor, October 01, 2024, 01:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

It is after midnight, officially October. Not long til November, and the "election". Lots of things swirling out there, I don't like how things are adding up. I feel the need to speak up, so much so as to create a thread, and you know I don't make threads that often. I'll elaborate on what I "see" (sips beer).....

1) Its Election year. Y'all remember what happened last election year. This year will be more extreme, because they know the gig is up. I don't know what will happen, but "Covid" will pale in comparison.

2) Millions of illegals here. MILLIONS. And from what I saw, most were fighting age Men. I've seen gangs take over hotels, folks taking over houses. I've seen stats of what is "known" as far as the types of criminals that are here. Supposedly in the media they said ground to air missiles have been smuggled in and could "pose a threat to Trump". No one knows the extent of what we are dealing with. I wouldn't be surprised if these cells were activated in some way prior to the election. Hell, even some FBI dude recently said everyone should be arming up.

3) I've heard that the National Guard has been called and sent to Israel to fight. How many I don't know, but I've never heard of our country's back up being sent overseas before. I know recruitment is down, but damn. This is not good if those "cells" are activated.

4) Current strikes at the ports. Something I heard about, trucks waiting lined up because of it (I've seen video of the lines). This will cause supply chain issues.

5) Just seeing lots and lots of things about being prepared, warnings if you will. I don't like the fact we are headed into Winter when this could possibly hit (heat source). "Ban gas stoves" remember, and "make everything electric". Turn the electric off and watch what happens. Hell this recent Hurricane proved a lot, folks coming together in some areas, while others wind up looted and such.... no comment on "what" areas are "what", lulz.

I don't know, jus' feels super off this year. Like something is imminent, and now rather soon. Something orchestrated. Something that will cause human suffering. I just felt the need to express my thoughts. To let you all know I love you, and hope you are prepared. With this turmoil that may or may not unfold ahead, we may not get to chat again, if at all or a long time. Cherish every day, be happy as often as you can. We may not know when THEY will strike. I've said a lot of this over the Summer, because I felt it then, but now it feels strong. (sips beer) Be prepared y'all, have fun while you can, this is from my heart. Always be aware of your surroundings, and always have a plan with a backup plan. We are living in Dark days, but I will still shine my light for those around me. I will stand tall, whatever I face ahead.

Anyone else got them vibes this year, or do you actually think we will have an "election" ?

This is not a political thread btw, its about current events unfolding that may lead to us having to survive real life situations. I would also love to hear of any preparations y'all are currently doing, if so, or if you are not paying attention, and think you will get a cup of coffee at Starbucks this Christmas season lolol. I wont say names, but I know several of you are good to go lol.

:popcorn:
Winner Winner x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

It's there to crumble and go up in a mighty conflagration but who can realistically call when and how... only that it's inevitable one day and sooner rather than later.

Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

But, Trump is a convicted felon.
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Blazor on October 01, 2024, 01:12:39 AMAnyone else got them vibes this year, or do you actually think we will have an "election" ?

Had those vibes real strong a few months back but they disappeared. I think so much is going on that I just got numb to it all. It's more like watching a show now.

There will be an 'election' as in the news will talk about it and the commercials will air and Americans will cast their votes and then Kamala will be cheated into office same as old Joe was... but that's about as close to a genuine election that we're going to get.
Agree Agree x 1 View List