The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Walz is off to a bad start

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 01, 2024, 09:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

a lot of vermin on the left are dragging Walz for his performance last night

It appears they are lining him up as as scapegoat for the inevitable failure their party will experience in Nov.

I hate democrats and I dislike this man for a variety of reasons, But I am not prepared to do that to him. Harris' deplorable record over the last 4 years in the second highest office in the land and decades in varied roles before that are not Walz's fault and I don't think even the smoothest of talkers could debate their way out of that.

Accept this fact you low life vermin animals. You prepped this man for weeks to ""Needle"" Vance hoping to score both an un-level playing field with the moderators and some kind of negative reaction out of Vance. He didn't bite and stripped you of your game plan within the first 5 minutes of the debate. The high road was a masterstroke of genius!

In fact, I'm on record as giving Walz his due kudos for being as astute as he was realizing immediately the gig was up and pivoting accordingly. That was wise of him. Because I'll tell you right now, once Vance showed the compassionate side of himself by apologizing about Walz's son it was going to be a blood bath for Walz if he dared to go down the needling route. And to his credit, he was smart enough to see that.

He should be applauded by you people instead of scapegoated. The man did the best anyone could with such utter and obvious failure.

Despite his myriad of flaws and being a vermin leftist cockroach I  respect him today far more than I did before the debate and he's miles ahead of Kamala in my mind.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

And another thing.

Walz came across, at least to me, as a genuinely decent but totally misguided soul. I sensed his heart is in the right place but his mind is not. I got the impression he really wants to do the right thing, he just doesn't know what the right thing is. I could be wrong but that's the impression I was left with

Now while that would never earn my vote I can at least have respect for the man.

Whereas Kamala is a deplorable rotten witch of a degenerate opportunistic cockroach who will do anything to get ahead. No matter whom she hurts in the process.

Vance won, Walz lost. But Walz put up and honorable fight and even enemies can show respect.

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Even progtard pollsters are showing the race in battleground states as tied or Trump slightly ahead. If Harris loses I would not out it past the sleazy Democrats to throw Walz under the bus.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on October 02, 2024, 01:53:59 PMEven progtard pollsters are showing the race in battleground states as tied or Trump slightly ahead. If Harris loses I would not out it past the sleazy Democrats to throw Walz under the bus.
They always eat their own. THat is how people with no soul or conscience operate by default.

You see it in every aspect of life where they exist.

Just in the smaller context of these very forums I've often told my fellow conservatives to deprive the vermin filth at BF the conservative voice to dogpile and watch as it won't be long before they begin to feast on each other.

Seen it a thousand times

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 02, 2024, 01:56:42 PMThey always eat their own. THat is how people with no soul or conscience operate by default.

You see it in every aspect of life where they exist.

Just in the smaller context of these very forums I've often told my fellow conservatives to deprive the vermin filth at BF the conservative voice to dogpile and watch as it won't be long before they begin to feast on each other.

Seen it a thousand times
You see it with RFK and Tulsi Gabbard.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Even progtard talking heads were unable to deny the caliber of Trump's running mate.

Despite efforts by the CBS News moderators to help Walz and hinder Vance, it quickly became clear even to prog talking heads that the Democratic governor was grossly outmatched.

In response to Van Jones calling Vance "slick, slick, slick" after the debate, fellow CNN panelist David Urban said, "Ten out of ten for JD Vance. Ten strike. ... He landed a lot of good punches, but he did so with an iron fist in a velvet glove. He was very smooth. He was likeable. He looked presidential."

New York Times columnist Ross Douthat noted that the debate revealed why Vance was a great choice of running mate for Trump, stressing that the Ohio senator delivered "one of the best debating performances by a Republican nominee for president or vice president in recent memory and making a case for Trump's record far more effectively than Trump has ever been capable of doing."

"You've got a tough job here. You've got to pretend that Donald Trump didn't deliver rising take-home pay, which of course he did," Vance said during the debate.

"You've got to pretend that Donald Trump didn't deliver lower inflation, which of course he did," continued the senator. "And then you've got to defend Kamala Harris' atrocious economic record, which has made gas, groceries, and housing unaffordable for American citizens."

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Like I predicted.  Vance mopped the floor with the idiot
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

Vivek nails it

but Kamoron will never agree to this as she won't be able to stack the odds in her favor

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 02, 2024, 01:52:15 PMAnd another thing.

Walz came across, at least to me, as a genuinely decent but totally misguided soul. I sensed his heart is in the right place but his mind is not. I got the impression he really wants to do the right thing, he just doesn't know what the right thing is. I could be wrong but that's the impression I was left with

Now while that would never earn my vote I can at least have respect for the man.

Whereas Kamala is a deplorable rotten witch of a degenerate opportunistic cockroach who will do anything to get ahead. No matter whom she hurts in the process.

Vance won, Walz lost. But Walz put up and honorable fight and even enemies can show respect.

I was just telling my husband this a few minutes ago
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Yep.. just as I predicted

the vermin lefttard cockroaches have already started throwing walz under a bus.

Good gosh.. these people can NEVER accept accountability for their own actions. Their faults always have to be the doing of another.

Walz lost because he could not articulate the policies of someone who has no policies. Once Vance stripped him of his ability to jump in the mud it was over for the guy. you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Thiel

I watched the debate from start to finish. It was so much easier to watch than Trump and Harris.  Vance was as polished as a Marine's boots.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: DKG on October 02, 2024, 07:12:04 AMPolitico is calling the debate dead even though Walz couldn't answer the opening question, abortion in the ninth month or he didn't seem aware there are under occupied federal buildings on federal lands in Minneapolis-St Paul.
NBC talked with 'undecided' voters after the debate. They all said Walz convinced them to vote for Kameltoe. :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on October 02, 2024, 09:56:37 PMNBC talked with 'undecided' voters after the debate. They all said Walz convinced them to vote for Kameltoe. :crampe:

LOL! What a load of hot bullshit!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview