Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Boycott Businesses Owned By Followers Of Islamic Ideology

Started by Anonymous, December 05, 2014, 04:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Good idea, yay or nay? I don't mean seculars who were born, but reject the poison and own bars and eat pork. No, I mean unapologetic followers of an ideology that is misogynistic and wants us dead.

Will it make any diff? I tend to think not as most Islamic bizzes in my city only have Islamists as customers. They don't care(and prolly don't want) if infidels like me buy their halal shit.

Renee

How are you going to know if they are secular or not? I don't really have time to do that kind of research into a strangers background. And besides, the really radical ones probably won't give a shit. It will just give them another excuse to hate westerners and non-Muslims.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Good idea, yay or nay? I don't mean seculars who were born, but reject the poison and own bars and eat pork. No, I mean unapologetic followers of an ideology that is misogynistic and wants us dead.

Will it make any diff? I tend to think not as most Islamic bizzes in my city only have Islamists as customers. They don't care(and prolly don't want) if infidels like me buy their halal shit.

I would definitely boycott any business that is misogynist and wants us dead. Do you have a list?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"How are you going to know if they are secular or not? I don't really have time to do that kind of research into a strangers background. And besides, the really radical ones probably won't give a shit. It will just give them another excuse to hate westerners and non-Muslims.

I'm talking if you do know? I don't mean the really radical ones, I mean the so-called mainstream ones who seem to go about their day-today biz while secretly feeling pride in ISIS and events like 9/11, the Spain train bombing. They may appear moderate, but they are the ones the fundies count on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Good idea, yay or nay? I don't mean seculars who were born, but reject the poison and own bars and eat pork. No, I mean unapologetic followers of an ideology that is misogynistic and wants us dead.

I would definitely boycott any business that is misogynist and wants us dead. Do you have a list?

I wish I did, but it's best to boycott all practicing Muslim-owned enterprises just to be on the safe side. After all, what person would meet regularly at a place that reads from literature that encourages hatred of women, gays, non-believers and black people. If a Muslim owns a bacon and eggs breaky joint or a bar, chances are they have long ago renounced the vile ideology and I would definitely patronize their biz. In fact, I would recommend it to others.

Frost

I try to not buy from GE, Auto Zone, and JC penny, I figure that's a start since George Soros has a hand in them with CAIR.

I will not buy from any supporters of Islam If I know they are, or Soros.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I try to not buy from GE, Auto Zone, and JC penny, I figure that's a start since George Soros has a hand in them with CAIR.

My thoughts exactly handsome. ac_wub

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"I wish I did, but it's best to boycott all practicing Muslim-owned enterprises just to be on the safe side. After all, what person would meet regularly at a place that reads from literature that encourages hatred of women, gays, non-believers and black people. If a Muslim owns a bacon and eggs breaky joint or a bar, chances are they have long ago renounced the vile ideology and I would definitely patronize their biz. In fact, I would recommend it to others.

I don't know which enterprises are Muslim owned. How the heck are we going to boycott these businesses when we don't know which ones to boycott?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I wish I did, but it's best to boycott all practicing Muslim-owned enterprises just to be on the safe side. After all, what person would meet regularly at a place that reads from literature that encourages hatred of women, gays, non-believers and black people. If a Muslim owns a bacon and eggs breaky joint or a bar, chances are they have long ago renounced the vile ideology and I would definitely patronize their biz. In fact, I would recommend it to others.

I don't know which enterprises are Muslim owned. How the heck are we going to boycott these businesses when we don't know which ones to boycott?

I said IF YOU KNOW, learn to fucking read. If it is a halal butcher shop for example, that may be a fucking clue.

Frost

Soros is not anyone's ally, not even Islam, but he uses them for his advantage over economies.

His hand in Oil working against the US, and Canada isn't hidden, but people seem to ignore it.

Works against us with Islamist, Russia, and Brazil to keep us under the Saudis thumb.

Funding Cair is much worse, the money does go to terrorist groups like Hamas, and others.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Soros is not anyone's ally, not even Islam, but he uses them for his advantage over economies.

His hand in Oil working against the US, and Canada isn't hidden, but people seem to ignore it.

Works against us with Islamist, Russia, and Brazil to keep us under the Saudis thumb.

Funding Cair is much worse, the money does go to terrorist groups like Hamas, and others.

I know that Frosty. He makes alliances with countries/ideologies or movements that benefit his own interests(but usually conflicting with ours in North America). He's an evil piece of shit. ac_beating

Frost

Obama likes him, that says a lot about him, and Obama,

How he has broke banks around the world, and feed off of peoples losses he should be locked up in a sewer.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"I said IF YOU KNOW, learn to fucking read. If it is a halal butcher shop for example, that may be a fucking clue.

Oh okay, I'll boycott all those halal butcher shops I never see and never go to.

cc

good on ya!! ....... although I'm not sure we can trust ANY peons of islam

Quote from: "Blue"Obama likes him, that says a lot about him, and Obama,

How he has broke banks around the world, and feed off of peoples losses he should be locked up in a sewer.
The puppeteer who runs O'Slave .. and all major Demoncrats  ..... has a cadre of currency manipulators to get his way  .. supplies a %age of ill-gotten profits to keep the far left in power so they never say boo about the lowlife tactics

yes, many people have suffered at the hands of his currency manipulator cabal

Hiya Blue!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Blue"I try to not buy from GE, Auto Zone, and JC penny, I figure that's a start since George Soros has a hand in them with CAIR.

If you are referring to the CAIR lies about Autozone and JC Penny and others pulling radio adds in support of CAIR, it's all Islamo lies. Companies like Autozone have never advertised on ANY talk radio shows long before the whole CAIR/Savage Nation feud started.

"But Talk Radio Network officials also confirmed that companies including AutoZone and JCPenney never advertise on such programs".

See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2007/12/cair-cant-stop.html/?asset_id=6a00d8341c60bf53ef00e54f9f8d558833#sthash.bJZOgL9R.dpuf">http://pamelageller.com/2007/12/cair-ca ... OgL9R.dpuf">http://pamelageller.com/2007/12/cair-cant-stop.html/?asset_id=6a00d8341c60bf53ef00e54f9f8d558833#sthash.bJZOgL9R.dpuf

http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2007/11/cair-falsely-claims-talk-radio-ad.html">http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2007 ... io-ad.html">http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2007/11/cair-falsely-claims-talk-radio-ad.html

It's just another example of how the practitioners of Islam cannot be trusted.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.