The best topic

Replies: 10871
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 15, 2024, 09:01:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Big Arse Thread

Started by Lab Flaker, October 11, 2024, 02:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Only post big arse in this thread. No dudes.

Lab Flaker

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Frood

If you like fetta cheese.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Frood on October 11, 2024, 03:31:31 AMIf you like fetta cheese.
Avocados and spinach are some of the foods that help a chick get a bigger arse. Also fish and chicken breast.

Lab Flaker

The Brazilian have it sussed out with Miss Bum bum contest. Here's one of the contestants...

For me this is not big enough, but it's getting there. It's a decent foundation with room for improvement.

Frood

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 05:17:44 AMAvocados and spinach are some of the foods that help a chick get a bigger arse. Also fish and chicken breast.

Only if cooked in half a kilo of salted butter..

Why you wanna get with bog pigs?
Funny Funny x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Frood on October 11, 2024, 08:31:26 AMOnly if cooked in half a kilo of salted butter..

Why you wanna get with bog pigs?

Who said anything about bog pigs or bush pigs for that matter? I'm talking curvaceous women with massive arses!

Lokmar

The cellulite on the first one is a turn off and once you squirt in a heavy load, she's gonna swell up like Violet Beauregard from Willie Wonka!!!!

That tattoo on the third one means she's only good for a pump n dump. Never eat that one out! You'll be eating some other dudes jizz! What a fukin WHORE!!!!
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Lokmar on October 11, 2024, 09:36:04 AMThe cellulite on the first one is a turn off and once you squirt in a heavy load, she's gonna swell up like Violet Beauregard from Willie Wonka!!!!

That tattoo on the third one means she's only good for a pump n dump. Never eat that one out! You'll be eating some other dudes jizz! What a fukin WHORE!!!!

I'd admit cellulite is an acquired taste, but it all smoothes out when you spread them out, particularly doggy style...the most logical and accessible of all sexual positions.

Lab Flaker

Oi L ...look at the dot on the dot!  :crampe:

Herman

I know I am going to like this thread.

That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

^^^ That arse is like a work of art!  :yeahhh:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Some curvy Oriental arse.