The best topic

Replies: 10922
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 17, 2024, 08:29:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

lol -- Obama is getting torched!

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 15, 2024, 01:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

That's fire That's fire x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

They are turning on St Obama. :s_laugh:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

LOL! That lady was #PISSED!!! She spelled it out real fukin clear!
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

When yard apes turn against the king yard ape, you know there is something going on.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

caskur

As Lady C said Obama isnt black, he is brown and she is right..

:happy-smileys-emoticons206:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on October 15, 2024, 04:08:41 PMWhen yard apes turn against the king yard ape, you know there is something going on.
Obama's words would have probably worked in 2016 or 2020, but not this election. Harris is a very poor candidate with a record that a lot of men cannot support.

Biggie Smiles

Obama didn't do jack shit for the black community and Baltimore, Chicago and Detroit are proof positive of this
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: DKG on October 16, 2024, 07:02:50 AMObama's words would have probably worked in 2016 or 2020, but not this election. Harris is a very poor candidate with a record that a lot of men cannot support.

She's the black Hillary.

Lab Flaker

Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 16, 2024, 05:15:07 PM

Sadly, there are plenty of black guys out there that would want to tap that.   :s_laugh:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on October 16, 2024, 05:55:25 PMSadly, there are plenty of black guys out there that would want to tap that.   :s_laugh:

Big Mike put a ring on it...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on October 16, 2024, 04:12:24 PMShe's the black Hillary.
In the way her campaign fails to resonate with certain demographics. Hillary didn't even try to hide her contempt for people who would never vote for her. Kamala feigns caring for them, but she cannot hide her insincerity.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: DKG on October 17, 2024, 10:03:03 AMIn the way her campaign fails to resonate with certain demographics. Hillary didn't even try to hide her contempt for people who would never vote for her. Kamala feigns caring for them, but she cannot hide her insincerity.

True, Kamala hasn't uttered 'deplorables' yet.