Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

My 23 day plan to lose a bit of weight

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2014, 08:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Today (Dec 9) I noticed my bus pass (which I only pay $45/year since I'm on disability) was cracked a little from normal wear and tear, so I decided to finish it off.  I broke my 2014 bus pass in two and threw it away.

My 2015 bus pass does not come into effect until January 1, so I decided I'm gonna use the situation to my advantage -- I'm going to walk everywhere I need to, including my job, my family members, my AA meetings, etc., and in the process, I'm going to lose some weight over these next 23 days, and hopefully improve my kidney function before I get my blood tested next month for kidney disease.

I just walked to the internet cafe from my apartment, and I'm feeling more alive already :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"Today (Dec 9) I noticed my bus pass (which I only pay $45/year since I'm on disability) was cracked a little from normal wear and tear, so I decided to finish it off.  I broke my 2014 bus pass in two and threw it away.

My 2015 bus pass does not come into effect until January 1, so I decided I'm gonna use the situation to my advantage -- I'm going to walk everywhere I need to, including my job, my family members, my AA meetings, etc., and in the process, I'm going to lose some weight over these next 23 days, and hopefully improve my kidney function before I get my blood tested next month for kidney disease.

I just walked to the internet cafe from my apartment, and I'm feeling more alive already :)

ac_crying