The best topic

Replies: 10993
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 05:33:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

Flynn is the best flamer today

Started by Erica Mena, October 17, 2024, 08:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 48 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Grimmy

Quote from: .sc`T on October 21, 2024, 04:03:57 AMThe scroll wheels are certainly getting a workout today.  :popcorn:

Several times a day every day around these here parts.
Après moi, le déluge...

sc`T

Quote from: Grimmy on October 21, 2024, 04:56:40 AMSeveral times a day every day around these here parts.
It will get bored and move on eventually. Or the resident posters will, just as they did at BH.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Grimmy

Quote from: sc`T on October 21, 2024, 08:49:00 AMIt will get bored and move on eventually. Or the resident posters will, just as they did at BH.

The sad truth.
Après moi, le déluge...

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 20, 2024, 10:40:22 PMLook clown, EVERYONE got bored of your DDS butthurt.

There's your explanation, ENJOY!

And who might "everyone" be?

Once again, you have this terrible inclination to speak for Diaper-Licker Dove and most everyone else on this forum. You claim that it's everyone else who is bringing up the Deadbeat whore, but it's actually you.

The evidence is posted right here by your own monkey paw. Without bringing up E-Prostitute Dove, you'd have nothing to talk about. As much as you'd like the truth to be different, it's not and the irony is that all this was penned by you and your transparent need for Spelling-Bee Champion Dove's slutty approval.
Creative Creative x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: sc`T on October 21, 2024, 08:49:00 AMIt will get bored and move on eventually. Or the resident posters will, just as they did at BH.

Eh, probably not.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Grimmy on October 21, 2024, 11:12:30 AMThe sad truth.

Oh?

You got nothing to say to me, anymore?

Last weekend you had plenty to say, or did your silence begin after I smacked you in the snout for having bad manners?
<t></t>

Grimmy

Quote from: Flynn on October 21, 2024, 03:07:05 PMOh?

You got nothing to say to me, anymore?

Last weekend you had plenty to say, or did your silence begin after I smacked you in the snout for having bad manners?

You're boring and take great joy tooting your own horn.

I see little point in encouraging you to blow yourself.

Have a great day lady man   :ecomcity:  :ecomcity:  :ecomcity:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
Après moi, le déluge...

Flynn

Quote from: Grimmy on October 21, 2024, 04:01:22 PMYou're boring and take great joy tooting your own horn.

I see little point in encouraging you to blow yourself.

Have a great day lady man   :ecomcity:  :ecomcity:  :ecomcity:

Were you trying to hurt my feelings, you silly goose?!

That was cute.
<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Grimmy

Quote from: Flynn on October 21, 2024, 05:11:19 PMWere you trying to hurt my feelings, you silly goose?!

That was cute.

Not at all.

Why would i bother you're a bullet proof keyboard warrior after all.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Après moi, le déluge...

Flynn

Quote from: Grimmy on October 21, 2024, 07:08:34 PMNot at all.

Why would i bother you're a bullet proof keyboard warrior after all.

It's evidenced that you too are a big fat liar-liar-dirty-undies-on-fire.

As I remember, it was you that came stumbling into a thread dedicated to me by one of my ever loyal fans, and starting ejaculating what you thought were intelligent barbs. When you were promptly put into your designated place on the Loser-Flame-Fodder-List you've been trying ever since to prove that you weren't tossed around mentally like some discarded rag doll.

You, like others out here sound really, really butthurt. After all, like I said, it was you that consciously came into a thread looking to get bitchslapped. I didn't go seeking you out at one of the many homosexual chat forums you like "unwinding" at after a hard days work using only your scroll wheel.

No one is making you read my genius prose. No one is making you post to/about me, you choose to do this. There are other sub-forums you can drop a load in, but you choose to come into here and say some stupid random shit and then get mule kicked to the moon and back. And you have the audacity to post like you don't have a choice on getting your bitch ass kicked.
<t></t>

Grimmy

Quote from: Flynn on October 21, 2024, 07:38:44 PMIt's evidenced that you too are a big fat liar-liar-dirty-undies-on-fire.

As I remember, it was you that came stumbling into a thread dedicated to me by one of my ever loyal fans, and starting ejaculating what you thought were intelligent barbs. When you were promptly put into your designated place on the Loser-Flame-Fodder-List you've been trying ever since to prove that you weren't tossed around mentally like some discarded rag doll.

You, like others out here sound really, really butthurt. After all, like I said, it was you that consciously came into a thread looking to get bitchslapped. I didn't go seeking you out at one of the many homosexual chat forums you like "unwinding" at after a hard days work using only your scroll wheel.

No one is making you read my genius prose. No one is making you post to/about me, you choose to do this. There are other sub-forums you can drop a load in, but you choose to come into here and say some stupid random shit and then get mule kicked to the moon and back. And you have the audacity to post like you don't have a choice on getting your bitch ass kicked.

Thats the problem here though isn't it? You are the only person reading/posting any of this bollocks that thinks you are the one doing all genius bitch slapping, everyone else in here is just pulling the chain and watching you go like one of those 50s drawstring toys.

And before you say anything i know the picture is inaccurate, they are the teeth the bunny came with.
Après moi, le déluge...

Flynn

Quote from: Grimmy on October 21, 2024, 07:58:23 PMThats the problem here though isn't it? You are the only person reading/posting any of this bollocks that thinks you are the one doing all genius bitch slapping, everyone else in here is just pulling the chain and watching you go like one of those 50s drawstring toys.

I will say, for someone not all invested in what I have to say, you sure do like contradicting yourself in public a whole lot. This IS the third time you've tried dismissing yourself from this thread, just like when many of your brain cells fall out of your ear.  You just can't help yourself, you gotta get down on all fours and look for said "brain cells." 😆

"Pulling my chain" is a nice rationalization of you being suckered into another conversation about how stupid you are. You've alluded to I'm not worth reading, how I'll do be doing this and that, and that what I post doesn't bother you; yet here you are needing to tell me in person that it still doesn't bother you. Kinda like Crackmar when he states I don't frighten him. Yeah, right.

And before you say anything i know the picture is inaccurate, they are the teeth the bunny came with.

And yes, the picture sucks donkey balls, which tells me that you're also a lazy fucker and that you probably live your real life that way as well. This IS why you'll always be a bitch cling-on because you couldn't take an extra 2.45 seconds to find a funny and humorous image to include with your stale sandwich of a post.

Your name will be forgotten.
<t></t>

Grimmy

Quote from: Flynn on October 21, 2024, 08:11:33 PMI will say, for someone not all invested in what I have to say, you sure do like contradicting yourself in public a whole lot. This IS the third time after you've tried dismissing like one of your many brain cells that have fallen out of your ear over the years.

"Pulling my chain" is a nice rationalization of you being suckered into another conversation about how stupid you are. You've alluded to I'm not worth reading, how I'll do be doing this and that, and that what I post doesn't bother you; yet here you are needing to tell me in person that it still doesn't bother you. Kinda like Crackmar when he states I don't frighten him. Yeah, right.

And yes, the picture sucks donkey balls, which tells me that you're also a lazy fucker and that you probably live your real life that way as well. This IS why you'll always be a bitch cling-on because you couldn't take an extra 2.45 seconds to find a funny and humorous image to include with your stale sandwich of a post.

Your name will be forgotten.

You are aware of how forums/message boards work right? You make a post I make a post, i prod you very gently with a stick, you post wall of self aggrandizing text.

Its kinda how things go round here silly goose.
Après moi, le déluge...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview