The best topic

Replies: 10991
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 04:47:26 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Random Videos From Around The Web...

Started by Grimmy, October 18, 2024, 04:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Grimmy

I have $10 on his wife/boyfriend refused to blow his microdick before work, I'm not anti cop there are good cops and shitty cops but its cops like this that give them a bad rep.

Après moi, le déluge...

Grimmy

London GMs do the reverse robbery  :popcorn:

Funny Funny x 1 View List
Après moi, le déluge...

Lab Flaker

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Thiel

Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Grimmy

When you find out your cat is a complete knobhead and local bully..  :laughinatu:

Funny Funny x 2 View List
Après moi, le déluge...

Grimmy

Après moi, le déluge...

Grimmy

Après moi, le déluge...

Grimmy

Après moi, le déluge...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Grimmy on October 18, 2024, 05:54:40 PMWhen you find out your cat is a complete knobhead and local bully..  :laughinatu:

Reminds me of free-for-all on Call Of Duty! Lol.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Grimmy

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 18, 2024, 06:29:47 PMReminds me of free-for-all on Call Of Duty! Lol.

I'm playing one of the really old CODs right now PS2 era, doing the campaign on the hardest difficuly for a trophy, it's fucking torture lol

Call of Duty World at War, i havent played it since i was about 25, i still had some actual reflexes back then its fucking brutal when you are 40+.

Campaign on Veteran difficulty is rated at 9/10 and they were not lying.
Après moi, le déluge...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Grimmy on October 18, 2024, 06:52:52 PMI'm playing one of the really old CODs right now PS2 era, doing the campaign on the hardest difficuly for a trophy, it's fucking torture lol

Call of Duty World at War, i havent played it since i was about 25, i still had some actual reflexes back then its fucking brutal when you are 40+.

Campaign on Veteran difficulty is rated at 9/10 and they were not lying.
I prefer playing the human element...they're so predictable.

Grimmy

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 18, 2024, 07:13:54 PMI prefer playing the human element...they're so predictable.

Never heard of it, I just sometimes like going back and playing a retro title or two.
Après moi, le déluge...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Grimmy on October 18, 2024, 07:18:00 PMNever heard of it, I just sometimes like going back and playing a retro title or two.
Online multiplayer.

Grimmy

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 18, 2024, 07:34:27 PMOnline multiplayer.

I just looked it up and wikipedia says it was cancelled before release in 2012 or and i looking at the wrong game.

Link me its wiki page so i can read it please bro.
Après moi, le déluge...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Grimmy on October 18, 2024, 07:39:02 PMI just looked it up and wikipedia says it was cancelled before release in 2012 or and i looking at the wrong game.

Link me its wiki page so i can read it please bro.

COD WW2 can the online multiplayer community that I think you'll probably enjoy. I'm on the CaoD Black Ops: Cold War instalment. 5th instalment. The 6th is about to be released shortly. Are you on limitless download with your internet provider?