The best topic

Replies: 10985
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 03:03:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Random Videos From Around The Web...

Started by Grimmy, October 18, 2024, 04:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Grimmy

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 18, 2024, 07:48:04 PMCOD WW2 can the online multiplayer community that I think you'll probably enjoy. I'm on the CaoD Black Ops: Cold War instalment. 5th instalment. The 6th is about to be released shortly. Are you on limitless download with your internet provider?

I have got COD WW2 installed atm i play it most nights, i also own every cod game released all the black ops to including cold war.

Im on ps4
Après moi, le déluge...

Grimmy

Après moi, le déluge...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Grimmy on October 18, 2024, 08:00:41 PMI have got COD WW2 installed atm i play it most nights, i also own every cod game released all the black ops to including cold war.

Im on ps4

I played it last week for the first time in years. I need to get a gaming headset and then we could team up. That's if you are playing multiplayer online. Are you with PS plus?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Grimmy

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 18, 2024, 08:23:55 PMI played it last week for the first time in years. I need to get a gaming headset and then we could team up. That's if you are playing multiplayer online. Are you with PS plus?

get a headset and shoot me a Pm when you do.

:drunk2:
Après moi, le déluge...

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Grimmy on October 18, 2024, 08:36:50 PMget a headset and shoot me a Pm when you do.

:drunk2:

Fuck yeah. Before my previous headset packed it in, I used to troll this Scottish bloke when we were on opposing teams. It was funny as fuck. My name starts with an "R" so you can only imagine the rolling R's when this Scottish playa was snipered at every opportunity. Lulz.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Grimmy

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 18, 2024, 08:50:22 PMFuck yeah. Before my previous headset packed it in, I used to troll this Scottish bloke when we were on opposing teams. It was funny as fuck. My name starts with an "R" so you can only imagine the rolling R's when this Scottish playa was snipered at every opportunity. Lulz.

Well get it sorted and we will play.
Après moi, le déluge...

Grimmy

Quote from: Herman on October 18, 2024, 08:47:19 PMMan, I hope all the Epstein and Diddy names are released if Trump wins. :good:

It will certainly be an interesting read.
Après moi, le déluge...

Herman

Quote from: Grimmy on October 18, 2024, 09:53:54 PMIt will certainly be an interesting read.
The global elites that fund the Democratic party will not allow that. They will assassinate Trump before it happens.

Lab Flaker

Thiel

Quote from: Grimmy on October 18, 2024, 05:54:40 PMWhen you find out your cat is a complete knobhead and local bully..  :laughinatu:

Where did that cat's parents go wrong.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Grimmy

Quote from: Thiel on October 20, 2024, 07:41:56 PMWhere did that cat's parents go wrong.

Its was probably ripped away from its mothers nipples by 12weeks and to be fair 9/10 have no fucking clue who their pops even is.  :kleenex:
Après moi, le déluge...

Thiel

Quote from: Grimmy on October 21, 2024, 04:49:27 AMIts was probably ripped away from its mothers nipples by 12weeks and to be fair 9/10 have no fucking clue who their pops even is.  :kleenex:
We destroyed the nuclear cat family.
gay, conservative and proud