Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Querky - Relative to your professed ideals - A fair question

Started by cc, December 10, 2014, 04:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"cc said she would call the police immediately. Before going off on her fantasy rescue mission, apparently. You would call the police immediately too.

Wouldn't you call the police? How could you mount a rescue mission against armed killers? You got a stockpile of weapons at home? Why the heck do you think you'd have more success mounting a rescue mission than armed and trained professionals?

ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

I'd call Renee ..... prolly would have her standing by, arms loaded,  ready to roll
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I'd call Renee ..... prolly would have her standing by, arms loaded,  ready to roll

I have never doubted, not for a second, Renee's power of persuasion. I would almost pity the poor Islamo bastard that needed a little convincing if Renee was the "friend" CC had in mind.

cc

Quote from: "Contractions R US"cc said she would call the police immediately. Before going off on her fantasy rescue mission,
You can see the ludicrous contradiction trying to have it both ways at the same time that you painted yourself into here, right?

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I'd call Renee ..... prolly would have her standing by, arms loaded,  ready to roll

Yay, I'd get to use my 15 plus years of IDPA competition training. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Have no idea what that is, but I am guessing the captured Islamo-monster won't like it much. His only hope would be if his pals were holding Romero's family because Romero would rather see his family members killed than torture someone to get information that would save his loved one. ac_wtf

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

Have no idea what that is, but I am guessing the captured Islamo-monster won't like it much. His only hope would be if his pals were holding Romero's family because Romero would rather see his family members killed than torture someone to get information that would save his loved one. ac_wtf

http://www.idpa.com/">http://www.idpa.com/

cc

Neat!!!!! ^

As a general statement, it's good that there are some not-progs to keep the world spinning despite constant efforts by progs that would stop it without good people on the job

This is just one of so many areas where progs advocate self defeating theories .... usually destructive-to-society theories ... theories that are currently being experimented with and suffocating the US totally and us to some extent

cc

Diane Feinstein's recently released report on controversial CIA interrogation practices indicts, not only the Bush administration, but also all previous administrations going back to the controversial leader of the Franks, Charles Martel, and his victory over the moderate Muslim community at Tours in 732 AD, which can only be described as a gross law enforcement misconduct and hate crime.

Citing inside information from medieval Latin and Arabic sources, the report prepared by Feinstein's staffers details a shocking degree of intolerance and Islamophobia on the part of Charles Martel's administration and the army of Franks, who countered the peaceful expansion of moderate Muslims into Europe via Spain with such violent hatred that historians suspect could only be explained by racist motives.

http://thepeoplescube.com/images/Charles_Martel_Diane_Feinstein.jpg">

"Clearly this was racial profiling on part of the Frankish administration," determined Yale historian Dr. Hussein al-Isis. "Franks and other white Europeans were simply uncomfortable around brown Middle Easterners, no matter how harmless their intentions."

While mostly white contemporary historians crowed about a "Christian victory over Islam," understandably bitter and disaffected members of the Muslim community, victimized by Martel's extremist policies, were compelled to fend for themselves while retreating through the Pyrenees shouting, "Hands up, don't spear me!" and "Death to Infidels!"

Through no fault of their own, villages were plundered and citizens killed by some of the elements within the otherwise peaceful group of Muslim protesters, who became radicalized as a result of racism and gross civil right violations.

"I was disgusted at what we uncovered," said an indignant Senator Diane Feinstein. "Instead of empathizing with the Muslim community and hearing their side of the story - instead of trying to find common ground and a mutually acceptable compromise through interfaith dialogue and negotiations, the bigoted leader of Franks chose to kill the Muslim leader, Abdul Rahman al-Ghafiqi."

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/feinstein-torture-report-outs-c-martel-as-islamophobe-t15538.html">The dirty bastard

http://tpc.pc2.netdna-cdn.com/images/Battle_of_Tours_CHarles_Martel.jpg">

At a White House press conference, President Obama informed reporters that "I just found out about the Battle of Tours while watching History Channel, and let me tell you, nobody is angrier about this than I am. I have asked our outgoing attorney general, Eric Holder, to immediately investigate Martel's activities, to get to the bottom of this issue, and if possible, to take legal action against Charles Martel and the Frankish Kingdom. We will not rest until we have a conviction."

Dr. Hussein al-Isis  ac_smile

RW

Pfft guns.  I'm more of a testicle electrocuting, finger nailing ripping kinda gal myself.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Pfft guns.  I'm more of a testicle electrocuting, finger nailing ripping kinda gal myself.

ac_wot

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"She was just kidding

i think

I hope so for her husband's sake.

ac_toofunny