Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

First half of the 2010s: January 2010 to December 2014

Started by Anonymous, December 13, 2014, 08:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Here's how my early 2010s went:

Love life: still suffering from a bad breakup in the summer of 2009, I stayed single a few months, I gave the Plenty Of Fish thing a try a couple of times, then I stayed single over a year, then I met someone else in a nightclub, then I stayed single over a year, then I had a year-long on-and-off relationship with someone I met in AA, and I've been single over a year again.

Work life: the big incident at the grocery store in the summer of 2009 continued to follow me around, and eventually I got fired, then I was unemployed for several months, then I had a job as an inventory clerk, then I had to quit because there was too much travelling involved that upset my stomach, then I was unemployed for several months, then I had a job as a sign walker for a pizza place, then quit because they cut my hours due to road construction at that time, then I was unemployed for over a year, now for over 6 months I've been a sign walker for an ink cartridge refill company.

Social life: my internet was cancelled at home in the summer of 2009, so I spent two years hanging out on the computers at the college and the public library, then the college realized I was no longer a student and disabled my account, then the public library put an internet block on my account after a confrontation, so I had to find something other than the internet to do with my life, so I've been going to AA for 3 1/2 years, and I've been going to Overeaters Anonymous for 3 years.

How did your early 2010s go?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"Here's how my early 2010s went:

Love life: still suffering from a bad breakup in the summer of 2009, I stayed single a few months, I gave the Plenty Of Fish thing a try a couple of times, then I stayed single over a year, then I met someone else in a nightclub, then I stayed single over a year, then I had a year-long on-and-off relationship with someone I met in AA, and I've been single over a year again.

Work life: the big incident at the grocery store in the summer of 2009 continued to follow me around, and eventually I got fired, then I was unemployed for several months, then I had a job as an inventory clerk, then I had to quit because there was too much travelling involved that upset my stomach, then I was unemployed for several months, then I had a job as a sign walker for a pizza place, then quit because they cut my hours due to road construction at that time, then I was unemployed for over a year, now for over 6 months I've been a sign walker for an ink cartridge refill company.

Social life: my internet was cancelled at home in the summer of 2009, so I spent two years hanging out on the computers at the college and the public library, then the college realized I was no longer a student and disabled my account, then the public library put an internet block on my account after a confrontation, so I had to find something other than the internet to do with my life, so I've been going to AA for 3 1/2 years, and I've been going to Overeaters Anonymous for 3 years.

How did your early 2010s go?

I am satisfied with my life.