Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Islamists Hold A Dozen Hostages In Sydney, Aus Cafe

Started by Anonymous, December 14, 2014, 07:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Yep, these radicals are the kind of nutjobs that Hillary (the vile murdering prog bitch) recently talked about and stated that we should try to "empathize" with so we can better understand their plight.

Personally I believe any person who votes for Hillary in 2016 is certifiably insane or just too butt fucking stupid to be allowed to vote. These far left PC halfwits are almost as dangerous as the murderous Islamic radicals. Leftwing, moonbean, tards are a detriment to public safety and the security of every nation that they infect with their naive and idiotic ideology. acc_angry

I did not know that HC was shilling for those dangerous far left radicals? I thought the far left wanted Liz Warren and not Hillary to be the jackass candidate in 2016? I don't follow US politics that closely anymore though.

No argument from me though about the far left moonbeams being a danger to public safety. I just didn't know HC was one of them. ac_unsure

Elizabeth Warren,  ac_lmfao Please, no jokes. She is another one of these prog loons that honestly believes that you as a business owner "didn't build that". Because you shipped your goods over tax payer funded roads everyone who pays taxes should share in your success. I guess no one ever told her that probably 75% of her voter base DON'T PAY ANY TAX'S other than sales tax that they pay with their monthly welfare check. That bitch is crazier than Odumbo.

Hillary will be the Dems candidate in 2016. I'd stake my life on it.

Hillary made some really dumb comments a week or so ago stating that we should "empathize" with our enemies. She said and I quote:

"Using every possible tool and partner to advance peace and security. Leaving no one side on the sidelines. Showing respect even for one's enemies. Trying to understand and in so far as psychologically possible, empathize with their perspective and point of view."

She never elaborated on who were the enemies that she was referring to.  ac_huh At this point we can only assume she meant ALL our enemies.

She is pandering to the far left who think her polices as Sec of State were too hawkish.  ac_toofunny Yeah, so hawkish that she left 4 Americans to die and have their bodies mutilated in Benghazi.

"What difference does it make"........Too cowardly is more like it; shades of her husband.

She is an absolute disgrace just like her former boss.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

QuoteElizabeth Warren,  ac_lmfao Please, no jokes. She is another one of these prog loons that honestly believes that you as a business owner "didn't build that". Because you shipped your goods over tax payer funded roads everyone who pays taxes should share in your success. I guess no one ever told her that probably 75% of her voter base DON'T PAY ANY TAX'S other than sales tax that they pay with their monthly welfare check. That bitch is crazier than Odumbo.

That is truly scary. Everyone is entitled to what you risked your life savings on because everyone pays for basic infrastructure? Every lazy moocher should get a piece of what you worked 100 hours a week for because we share the cost of plumbing and water treatment. She sounds as looney as the twit Bernie Sanders who think thinks oil from Venezuela and brought to the US by supertanker is better for the environment than Canadian oil shipped by pipeline. There was a good post by lochdubh yesterday about insanity of the Warren/Sanders pov that I will post in another thread a little later.

QuoteHillary will be the Dems candidate in 2016. I'd stake my life on it.

Hillary made some really dumb comments a week or so ago stating that we should "empathize" with our enemies. She said and I quote:

"Using every possible tool and partner to advance peace and security. Leaving no one side on the sidelines. Showing respect even for one's enemies. Trying to understand and in so far as psychologically possible, empathize with their perspective and point of view."

It's obvious she is trying to steal some of Warren's far left thunder. Romney was pushed further to the right on social issues by Rick Santorum in the GOP primaries than he wanted to go too. They are already in the primaries in all but name, so I expect this shit.

cc

islam continues being islam everywhere in the world and every day now

BBC - The Pakistan Taliban launch their deadliest attack ever, leaving 132 children and nine adults dead at a school in Peshawar.

All emulating their slaughter prophet MO

Common Querk. Remind me why we want vile islam in our society
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"islam continues being islam everywhere in the world and every day now

BBC - The Pakistan Taliban launch their deadliest attack ever, leaving 132 children and nine adults dead at a school in Peshawar.

Yeah, I heard about this CC.

There is nothing that I find more disturbing, despicable and so on than anyone who would deliberately cause harm to a child. Execute anyone who had any prior knowledge of this, but make each execution last three fucking weeks.

Jimmy Hoffa

Quote from: "cc li tarte"islam continues being islam everywhere in the world and every day now

Almost two years ago today a white Christian walked into a school in Conneticut and shot to death 21 first graders. I don't recall cc la femme saying the shooter was emulating the Apostle Paul.

Renee

Quote from: "Jimmy Hoffa"

Almost two years ago today a white Christian walked into a school in Conneticut and shot to death 21 first graders. I don't recall cc la femme saying the shooter was emulating the Apostle Paul.

Big difference troll; religious ideology played NO part in the motive for the Newtown CT. shooting.

Do you always fail this miserably when you troll? ac_toofunny

http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-12-year-old-fail-troll-or-just-retarded.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I never heard the Newtown killer was a Christian?

I did hear he was mentally ill though.

cc

Almost two years ago today a white Christian walked into a school in Conneticut and shot to death 21 first graders.

I don't recall cc la femme saying the shooter was emulating the Apostle Paul.
Was he? Did he say he was? Did he write that he was?

If he was, I'm all ears. Show me / Back it up, sport.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

Almost two years ago today a white Christian walked into a school in Conneticut and shot to death 21 first graders.

I don't recall cc la femme saying the shooter was emulating the Apostle Paul.
Was he? Did he say he was?

If he was, back it up

The Newtown killer of school children was not a Christian.

cc

Doesn't really matter what he was. The point was not what religion.

The point was that all these islamic killers don't kill for themselves. The point was that they kill for islam and allah ... AND that they are following Mo & allah's instructions ... they kill because islam is a supremacist ideology

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Doesn't really matter what he was. The point was not what religion. The point was that all these Islamic killers don't kill for themselves. The point was that they kill for islam and allah ... AND that they are following Mo & allah's instructions

It does to me though cc li tarte..

Jimmy Hoffa said that a mentally ill killer of children was a Christian, but that is impossible.

cc

I think I understand what you mean.

Whatever he was or wasn't he did not kill for a religion .... unlike these now daily  ... oops, make that several times daily ... Islamic killers - They DO kill FOR their religion

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Whatever he was he did not kill for a religion .... unlike these now daily  ... oops, make that several times daily ... Islamic killers - They DO kill FOR their religion

That is my point though cc li tarte, if anyone claims they are killing in the name of our Lord and Savior, they do not know our Lord and Savior.

cc

I understood what you meant and I agree.

With islam it is the opposite. Those who most study and most know it the best ... the true devout ...will kill for it ... will slaughter for it .. because THAT is what it commands its followers to do ... as we are seeing daily now

The "regulars" don't usually ever read the books so don't know what islam really is  .. or choose to not know ... or are waiting till #s increase

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I understood exactly what you mean.

With islam it is the opposite. Those who most study and most know it the best ... the true devout ...will kill for it ... will slaughter for it .. because THAT is what it commands its followers to do ... as we are seeing daily now

I think I have an idea of what you mean cc li tarte..

I find it hard for me to understand what you mean sometimes because while I interact with some Muslims, I do not know the religion.