The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Islamo Apologists Refuse To Acknowledge The 800 lb Gorilla

Started by Anonymous, December 17, 2014, 11:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Romero"Huh? What does "take up Islam by verbally taking up for it" mean?

Quote from: "Blue""For"

Sorry, I still don't know what you mean. I'm verbally taking up for Islam?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Romero is obviously more concerned that you may have paraphrased what the Islamo-apologists said regarding the murderous actions of radical Islam than the actual murderous actions radical Islam perpetrates on a daily basis.

She didn't paraphrase what they said. She's lying.

You weren't paraphrasing me when you lied about me saying things I never said.

Do you always have this much sand in your vagina?

This is not the first time you have been called out for diverting a subject like this. You do it so much that you have developed a reputation for it and it is expected. Regardless of what you said or didn't say you are a known Islamo-apologist, no different than all your prog ilk.

For once try to stop your namby pamby whining and take your lumps like something resembling a man.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

QuoteDo you always have this much sand in your vagina?  
ac_biggrin
Quote... (and other fitting and well earned words)
Quote from: "Querky"What 800 lb Gorilla?? ac_wot
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Just more typical Querky diversion from the central point that moonbeams deny the ills of islam (the 800 lb Gorilla) ... even claiming all the bad things (daily) are not islam

What part of islamist is not islam?

Those clowns are so full of shit. Islamo-apologists had no problem blaming Breivik's evil, violent neo-Nazi for the deaths of dozens of people, but these same frauds cannot finger the evil, violent ideology called Islam for the deaths of over 130 school children. How the fuck can they live with their enabling selves??

The number of people killed is 148.

cc

then, 4 hrs later, At least 25 people, among them 15 children, have been killed in twin car bomb attack in the central Yemeni province of Bayda, reports say.

The children were inside a school bus ......

Querky. Remind me again why I "should" like islam

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Romero is obviously more concerned that you may have paraphrased what the Islamo-apologists said regarding the murderous actions of radical Islam than the actual murderous actions radical Islam perpetrates on a daily basis.

She didn't paraphrase what they said. She's lying.

You weren't paraphrasing me when you lied about me saying things I never said.

Come on, she got the number of killed wrong. That doesn't make her a liar. Everything else she said about the bloodbath yesterday was true.

People were killed senselessly executed because of the Muslim religion. Why are you angry with Shen Li instead of the fundamentalists that killed so many people? Why don't you want to admit that religious fervor was the motivation?

I've always thought you were a good poster. Are you having a bad day?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"then, 4 hrs later, At least 25 people, among them 15 children, have been killed in twin car bomb attack in the central Yemeni province of Bayda, reports say.

The children were inside a school bus ......

Querky. Remind me again why I "should" like islam

it's raining religious sickness

Romero

Quote from: "seoulbro"Come on, she got the number of killed wrong. That doesn't make her a liar. Everything else she said about the bloodbath yesterday was true.

This is what she lied about:

Quote from: "Shen Li"Yet, there are idiots like old evs, Phagdish Hardy and the Langley Ladyboy who say we should all be blind and ignore the fact that Islamic ideology commands innocents die.

They said no such thing.

cc

So what!! There is a gorilla in the room
QuoteDo you always have this much sand in your vagina?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Come on, she got the number of killed wrong. That doesn't make her a liar. Everything else she said about the bloodbath yesterday was true.

This is what she lied about:

Quote from: "Shen Li"Yet, there are idiots like old evs, Phagdish Hardy and the Langley Ladyboy who say we should all be blind and ignore the fact that Islamic ideology commands innocents die.

They said no such thing.

Shen Li is utterly horrified by the deaths of children..

I don't know what appeared on another forum, but I am guessing she was upset by what she perceived as a callous attitude about the tragedy..

That is no lie.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista" ...... I don't know what appeared on another forum, but I am guessing she was upset by what she perceived as a callous attitude about the tragedy..

That is no lie.
True. I don't remember everything posted, but I do recall finding some attitudes to be  appalling  ... querky's buds

Seems many there wish there  was only  mundane subjects that interest them and who choose to  have NO clue as to the daily horrors from the gorilla in the room .... so drift off into escapeville

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Fashionista" ...... I don't know what appeared on another forum, but I am guessing she was upset by what she perceived as a callous attitude about the tragedy..

That is no lie.
True. I don't remember everything posted, but I do recall finding some attitudes to be  appalling  ... querky's friends

Seems many there wish there  was only  mundane subjects that interest them and who choose to  have NO clue as to the daily horrors from the gorilla in the room

I took a look on Vancouver Forum and I found the thread almost immediately..

It was written by a poster with the handle bruce and was titled 132 children..

I don't always agree with you or Shen Li, but in this case, I do agree the images posted were in bad taste..

Especially so soon after a horrific tragedy..

This may be a legitimate cultural difference though.

Romero

Quote from: "Romero"They said no such thing.

Quote from: "cc li tarte"So what!!

Thank you!

So, you shouldn't accuse others of doing something they did not do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"They said no such thing.

Quote from: "cc li tarte"So what!!

Thank you!

So, you shouldn't accuse others of doing something they did not do.

Ideological purity won't allow you to bring yourself to put the blame for the deaths of 150 people squarely where it belongs.....[size=200]ISLAM!![/size]

cc

True!!! He CANNOT do it.

For these limp progs the obvious is not usually obvious ... and when it is too obvious to deny  they still deny it or  divert away from it

Let's be honest. It's not just programming and deception . The honest descriptive word is GUTLESS