News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The "Iron Chink" must have a cast iron gut.

Started by Renee, December 18, 2014, 09:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"I hope Renee is feeling better today.

Thanks Fash; I'm doing a little better today. The pains in my belly have subsided somewhat and the bubbling has be reduced down to a dull roar, thank God.  ac_unsure  

Haven't eaten in over 36 hrs which is probably a record for me. Can't wait to see how many dozens of pounds I lost.  I can feel myself withering away as I write this. ac_toofunny

Tried some plain tea earlier today and could only get about half a cup down.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I hope Renee is feeling better today.

Thanks Fash; I'm doing a little better today. The pains in my belly have subsided somewhat and the bubbling has be reduced down to a dull roar, thank God.  ac_unsure  

Haven't eaten in over 36 hrs which is probably a record for me. Can't wait to see how many dozens of pounds I lost.  I can feel myself withering away as I write this. ac_toofunny

Tried some plain tea earlier today and could only get about half a cup down.

Yep, that's exactly how I felt too when I had food poisoning. I went 2.5 days without a morsel of food. My tightest jeans were not so tight anymore after that.

Renee

Yeah well, whatever I lose I'm sure will find it's way back to me over the Christmas Holiday.  ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Yeah well, whatever I lose I'm sure will find it's way back to me over the Christmas Holiday.  ac_rollseyes

Tell me about it. I almost hope I get a good weight losing case of food poisoning after the holiday is over.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Yeah well, whatever I lose I'm sure will find it's way back to me over the Christmas Holiday.  ac_rollseyes

Tell me about it. I almost hope I get a good weight losing case of food poisoning after the holiday is over.

Keep eating the KFC. You're bound to get a bad bird eventually.  ac_toofunny

Come to think of it it could very well have been on of the sides as well. My guess would be the coleslaw.  ac_wot

Anonymous

Come to think of it it could very well have been on of the sides as well. My guess would be the coleslaw.  ac_wot

Crime solved!! There's the culprit right there Renee, not my beloved birds.

Renee

Crime solved!! There's the culprit right there Renee, not my beloved birds.

Good idea, blame the slaw. It's probably the only thing at KFC that is or once was even remotely healthy.  ac_toofunny

Obvious Li

my daughter used to work at KFC in school.....she tells me when the coleslaw started to turn brown they just added more green food die...kept at it until it was all sold.....bloody hell..... ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"my daughter used to work at KFC in school.....she tells me when the coleslaw started to turn brown they just added more green food die...kept at it until it was all sold.....bloody hell..... ac_dance

I am never buying anything from KFC ever again.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"my daughter used to work at KFC in school.....she tells me when the coleslaw started to turn brown they just added more green food die...kept at it until it was all sold.....bloody hell..... ac_dance

Me neither, Shen Li can have my share.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

woo hoo ac_dance  ac_drinks

Renee

Yeah, eat up before the salmonella gets cold.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Are you all better now Renee?

Renee

Are you all better now Renee?

A little better but still far from 100%.

Tried eating something bland over weekend and each time it didn't stay down or in very long. Seeing the Dr. (which is always a treat  ac_unsure ) later today.

Anonymous

It was salmonella then eh? That can be REALLY serious, but I'm sure you know that anyway.